Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressedcel trait: only crying brings you joy anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
In my case I have stop smiling and laughing a few months ago. Watching people smile and laugh hurts me and I cannot see joy, I only see hyperarousal and overexcitement. It's tiring and people look insane doing it.

Only crying and sorrow are genuine emotions, but unfortunately I can't cry anymore since I was 15. I wish I could cry again, because I feel so much sorrow, and only crying would make me feel joy again.

I am glad I can atleast share my feelings here because I real life I have noone I can talk to and who listens to me.

I haven't cried in years tbh

Cooming only brings me joy

Why are Westerners men so overtly emotional? Always talking about crying, therapies, anxiety, antidepressants.... In Slavlands you don't cry, you just keep it to yourself, maybe that's why everyone thinks we are soulless.

Only crying and sorrow are genuine emotions, but unfortunately I can't cry anymore since I was 15. I wish I could cry again, because I feel so much sorrow, and only crying would make me feel joy again.
I still can, very rarely tho and it's only tears

Last edited:
Why are Westerners men so emotional. In Slavlands you don't cry, you just keep it to yourself, maybe that's why everyone thinks we are soulless.
Most people cry crocodile tears in the west and they only cry out of self pity. People that can actually produce tears after tears are probably faking it, because really depressed people have already long lost their ability to cry

Crying is not that hard for me, it happens sometimes, its embarrassing ngl

Well. Sometimes crying can really help you. Like, if you feel really shitty.

i love the feeling after a good long cry. too bad its been years since ive felt it

Why are Westerners men so overtly emotional? Always talking about crying, therapies, anxiety, antidepressants.... In Slavlands you don't cry, you just keep it to yourself, maybe that's why everyone thinks we are soulless.
slav lands lack cultural output due to not being emotional.

Cooming only brings me joy
Coom

I did not say that you should be a robot without emotions that should only wageslave so your money could fund abortions and feminist classes in elementary school. I said don't spill out emotions like a woman who cries because she only got 100 likes on Instagram picture, keep your tears in your mind or maybe talk to your close friend.

I did not say that you should be a robot without emotions that should only wageslave so your money could fund abortions and feminist classes in elementary school. I said don't spill out emotions like a woman who cries because she only got 100 likes on Instagram picture, keep your tears in your mind or maybe talk to your close friend.
Everyone has their cope and way of expressing emotions, crying can be good and relaxing for some people, the problem with your example is that a foid cries after not getting a reply back from chad and a trucel cries because of years of abuse/bullying/depression/suffering: https://incels.is/threads/our-depression-is-not-the-same-as-normie-foid-depression.328699/

Also I never had any friends or anyone to talk to about my problems or really anything tbh :feelskek::feelsrope:

I haven't genuinely laughed or smiled for over a year and a half now due to an existential crisis regarding my self-love. It is naturally then asked the question of the desire for romantic love that I voluntarily buried in pre-adolescence so that it finally came back to haunt me six months ago. I have had easy tears since I was a teenager, but even more so now. When I cry about my situation, I can have empathy from an external point of view for the child that I was who started at exactly 11 years old on a somewhat strange journey to find the self-love under the impulse of a Christmas wish on December 24, 2005. I am sorry that he failed.

slav lands lack cultural output due to not being emotional.

But one of the greatest writers and composers were Slavs like Dostoevsky, Tchaikovsky, Tolstoy, etc, who were very stoic in public. There is truth to your statement but do you also also notice the pattern in names? Most of those world knows were Russians because they were the only independent Slavic country with it's own aristocracy, other Eastern European nations outside of Russian influence were under administration of Empires like Austria, Germany and Ottomans.

In Germany and Austria if you were a Slav you were practically second class citizen that could rise in social ladder only through military as an officer or you were destined to remain peasant and cannon fodder. Ottomans didn't even give a shit about culture or architecture, they just copied everything from Byzantines, Arabs and Persians which had Balkan nations who gained independence in late 19th century starting from swamps and houses out of mud and stone while rest of Europe had renaissance 4 centuries ago.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say it brings me joy, just emotional relief. It also increased in frequency over the past year or two. Usually when I do I fuck up my arm also.

I haven't genuinely laughed or smiled for over a year and a half now due to an existential crisis regarding my self-love. It is naturally then asked the question of the desire for romantic love that I voluntarily buried in pre-adolescence so that it finally came back to haunt me six months ago. I have had easy tears since I was a teenager, but even more so now. When I cry about my situation, I can have empathy from an external point of view for the child that I was who started at exactly 11 years old on a somewhat strange journey to find the self-love under the impulse of a Christmas wish on December 24, 2005. I am sorry that he failed.
That sounds harsh.

When I received my forced 8th to 14th electroshock session from psychiatry, a female voice in my head kept repeating that the world would perish as a result of it

That sounds harsh.

When I received my forced 8th to 14th electroshock session from psychiatry, a female voice in my head kept repeating that the world would perish as a result of it
:feelsmega: What type of psych disorder were you affected by?

:feelsmega: What type of psych disorder were you affected by?
They diagnosed me with catatonia and psychotic depression. I asked them to stop after the 4th electroshock session, but they still forced 10 more

I dont cry because its gay but i feel you