Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy some "incels" here still have the bluepilled/redpilled cuck mindset

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
the bluepilled/redpilled cuck mindset I'm talking is shit like this "you have no right to have emotions and feelings you silly inkel just be a "man" and wageslave without annoying us with your silly venting no matter how much abuse and suffering you go through"
this is a forum for incels to vent and talk about their experiences, if you don't want to hear them "complain" then leave or ignore them.

374F41B1 DE63 4682 835E 72DA6E2125C1

the bluepilled/redpilled cuck mindset I'm talking is shit like this "you have no right to have emotions and feelings you silly inkel just be a "man" and wageslave without annoying us with your silly venting no matter how much abuse and suffering you go through"
I agree that this is a pretty shitty thing to do, however i think that men shouldn't be overly emotional, as its the reason why the world is the way it is today.

this is a forum for incels to vent and talk about their experiences, if you don't want to hear them "complain" then leave or ignore them.
Agreed

however i think that men shouldn't be overly emotional, as its the reason why the world is the way it is today.
the slightest amount of expressing your emotions and "complaining" about the suffering you have/had to go through as an ugly male is instantly seen as "overly emotional" because you're supposed to show no emotion at all, you're supposed to just take the beating and shut up about it.

Last edited:
just suffer in silence like a real macho man you virgin loser. don't inconvenience me by having your own spaces where you can vent. instead buy my redpill guide on how to fuck milfs you sorry sack of shit!!! :redpill::redpill::redpill:

just suffer in silence like a real macho man you virgin loser. don't inconvenience me by having your own spaces where you can vent. instead buy my redpill guide on how to fuck milfs you sorry sack of shit!!! :redpill::redpill::redpill:
Exactly.

Lol

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS IN THE INTERNET NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TYPE OUT THINGS THAT PHYSICIALLY AND MENTALLY AFFECT YOU NOOOO STOP STOP STOPP

who does that here? we shouldn't blame ourselves, it's not our fault, we did nothing wrong.

fuck this foid worshipping society, and fuck foids for being dumb inferior beings who won't hold accountability for their stupidity because of simps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back