Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decline in testosterone in males in each of last generations increased hypergamy

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Similar to the socio-economic effects of feminism, there is also a biological shift that intensifies hypergamy or leads to more drastic consequences of it:

Regardless of the causes, which are certainly multidimensional, a steady fall in average testosterone levels can be determined.

testosterone_344_273_23983.gif

This results in 2 things:
1. the percentage of (hyper)masculine chads decreases, but they stand out all the more
2: Even if women have remained the same in their E:T ratio, the number of men who exceed the threshold of a desirable sexual dimorphism decrease.

Maybe a water is wet insight, but I want the thought still shared.

Whenever I look at the Youtube trending page, I wonder if Zoomers have any testosterone at all.

If female estroshit was decreasing there would be outrage. But when its male testosterone nobody cares. JFL

Yep, it's why it's pointless for us all to become chads because then the shift to the top 1% just goes more extreme.

My thought is that it's a gigacope to think technological advances and feminism(and it's consequences) are unrelated.

I don't think this analysis is totally fair. Mass in 80s would have been mainly big high T Sheamus o'faggerty type Irish dock workers, Mass now will have had a lot of low T rice and southern curries due to the law and biotech, and lesser extent IT industries flourishing, so the average T would have come down due to the population mix changing.

Additionally it's an ageing population like most of USA except NYC, Miami, LA, San Fran so that increase in average age would have contributed to this too.

I don't think T of males on a like for like basis will be that different, it's not like everyone is a Nintendo Switch obsessed soyboy.

I don't think this analysis is totally fair. Mass in 80s would have been mainly big high T Sheamus o'faggerty type Irish dock workers, Mass now will have had a lot of low T rice and southern curries due to the law and biotech, and lesser extent IT industries flourishing, so the average T would have come down due to the population mix changing.

Additionally it's an ageing population like most of USA except NYC, Miami, LA, San Fran so that increase in average age would have contributed to this too.

I don't think T of males on a like for like basis will be that different, it's not like everyone is a Nintendo Switch obsessed soyboy.

asians have higher T than whites I believe or at least close to the same

personally I think T only came down because everyone got fat

I don't think it matters though. Women's rights are what fucked everyone

I have the T levels of a 50~80 year old man at age 28

100% over for tme

I have the T levels of a 50~80 year old man at age 28

100% over for tme
It's over, but one question, if you're T is so low, surely you have no sex drive, so why do u care about being incel?
Is it just self worth and validation? In which case you're fucked, especially if such low T is obvious from looking at u, best idea might be to tranny maxx/ kpopmaxx

If female estroshit was decreasing there would be outrage. But when its male testosterone nobody cares. JFL

I am pretty sure E levels are decreasing in women. Most will think its a good thing because estrogen make women feminine instead of le empowered career women

That could have played some part maybe

It's over, but one question, if you're T is so low, surely you have no sex drive, so why do u care about being incel?
Is it just self worth and validation? In which case you're fucked, especially if such low T is obvious from looking at u, best idea might be to tranny maxx/ kpopmaxx
I am now not even getting morning wood, but I still desire women when I see them, especially the young/hot ones. Being low T is not the same as being castrated.

I am now not even getting morning wood, but I still desire women when I see them, especially the young/hot ones. Being low T is not the same as being castrated.
Sure understand. I tried to get a diagnosis of low T so I could get TRT and the side medicine that stops your natural T from stopping making cum, but the stupid noodle Dr (with a JBW husband and hapa incel kids photo on desk) refused saying I don't need it and it doesn't affect me at all...

the percentage of (hyper)masculine chads decreases, but they stand out all the more
This is something that I also think, and that would be one of the reasons why men other than Chad could have a chance. If Chad is scarce, it is more desired, yes, but he cannot be permeating all women.

Sure understand. I tried to get a diagnosis of low T so I could get TRT and the side medicine that stops your natural T from stopping making cum, but the stupid noodle Dr (with a JBW husband and hapa incel kids photo on desk) refused saying I don't need it and it doesn't affect me at all...

lol @ trying to get this legally

I might try getting a prescription in the near future but if this fails I will say fuck it and look for dealers elsewhere
But I need money for this, of course so for now I can't do shit about this

I was at 400 with 28yo. Now I am circa 2000.

asians have higher T than whites I believe or at least close to the same
Almost none of their T is converted to DHT hence why they can't grow facial hair and have lower libidos. So it's hard to compare T levels without factoring that in.

They have the highest of any racial group but it's only because of that fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back