Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear normie lurkers, tell me how I'm not supposed to hate women when they can freely post shit like this without any backlash

Btw, this is a concept we've understood a long time ago.

Being hit on by ugly males feels like an agression to women.

In fact, being in the presence of an ugly male offends them.

They fear that by being in the room with a sub8, their value is being decreased.

her male looksmatches rot here. Looks like a MTF tranny.

Btw, this is a concept we've understood a long time ago.

Being hit on by ugly males feels like an agression to women.

In fact, being in the presence of an ugly male offends them.

They fear that by being in the room with a sub8, their value is being decreased.
yeah, whores

Don't forget that what they mean by ugly or Grotesque is basically their looksmatch

What if Chad posted a tiktok where he says that "a humongous landwhale tried to get his number, it made him cry" ?

@Simba @Regenerator

What if Chad posted a tiktok where he says that "a humongous landwhale tried to get his number, it made him cry" ?
50 chinese death squads approaching to kill all incels in vicinity (they only got his ip)

IT wont touch this

Kill foids ( in simulator game )

he'd get posted on IncelTears jfl

It must be nice to have so much more freedom in what you can say.

I still think they're restricted in many other ways though. Non-white trans women have significantly more freedom with their words!

Leddit tears won't touch this

Respecting women is pointless, no matter how ugly, they want special treatment. They are useless and should not be treated as human.

Holy shit these reddit comments are ragefuel. The amount of narcissism they have, absolutely sickening.

The one with the hijab get me the most :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back