Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dead malls.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
as we see the rise of amazon and online shopping no one will go to the mall anymore. its a very niche interesting experience to walk around a dead mall thats still somewhat open. have u ever been to a mall that was dying quickly and only a few people shopped there?

I hate going to malls. Full of moggers and couples.

Yeah, been to a few dead malls...- and have you seen the stores that are in those!?- Crazy little markets with names you've never heard of and ghetto-looking signs, LOL...- they can afford to be there now, because the rent is so low
-

Last edited:
Bricks and Mortar stores are for normies

as we see the rise of amazon and online shopping no one will go to the mall anymore. its a very niche interesting experience to walk around a dead mall thats still somewhat open. have u ever been to a mall that was dying quickly and only a few people shopped there?
Nah that's only in america for now tbh

Tall office buildings are dying the worst now. Extremely difficult to convert into apartments for a number of reasons.

IMG 4705

I do enjoy walking in ghost malls that still open for shopping exercise and being around few people, not large crowds. My alone time is 99.5% so it’s better for mental too. I should go more often but with fuel is high and no mall nearby it suks.

Simon (mall) property group doing well.

IMG 4704

View: https://youtu.be/Sr_YA_41KiY?si=wOXV2zOMsGmtiqvw

Last edited:
I hope malls die tbh, they take up space and sell worthless shit for normies and foids.
Hell, a department store in my town permanently closed not long ago.

There's a smaller mall that is super nice inside near me that's completely dead (besides the one government thing there) so I go there every now and then and just walk around