Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel EVERYONE fucking HATES me!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
I see it on their ugly faces and in their empty eyes.
These "people" I'm forced to share this earth with are all arrogant, hateful, warped, fucking evil cunts who want me dead and to rot in hell!
They despise my very existence, how I look, how I walk, how I talk, how I dress, everything!
Men and women give me scared looks, stares and glares, women of course also avoid me and ignore me.

Seriously I just got back from doing some shopping at tesco, and on my way there and back, I got those looks and behaviours from these dirty, disgusting, horrible, ugly, rotten, inbred, crooked teeth, tea sipping, cucked, faggot, retarded, ignorant, arrogant, piece of shit, fucking LIMEY CUNTS!
I swear, Britishers are the inbred rednecks of Europe!
I did absolutely nothing to these people whatsoever, I wasn't even fucking born or raised in this county ffs!
Yet, they all collectively decided that I am their enemy, I am their fucking big, bad, bogeyman!

And for any of you cels who are about to ask why I don't leave this pissheap town, or this pissheap country, trust me, I wish I could, believe me.
I wish I could leave the UK and never, ever come back, but I have no money to do so.
I wish I could live in somewhere like japan, where I'll be treated like an actual human being, rather than here, where I'm seen as a creepy, weird, ugly monster.
Fuck this country, death to it's people, all fucking limeys must fucking hang!
I hope the UK gets nuked first and fast!

Last edited:
I wish I could live in somewhere like japan, where I'll be treated like an actual human being, rather than here
It will be a downgrade to leave uk for Japan imo. Just go to the Philippines or some other shitholes if you're so desperate to feel like a human being.
They despise my very existence, how I look, how I walk, how I talk, how I dress, everything!
Same shit for me man. Fuck these people.

It will be a downgrade to leave uk for Japan imo. Just go to the Philippines or some other shitholes if you're so desperate to feel like a human being.

Same shit for me man. Fuck these people.
I'm white, so I'll be worshipped as a god over in japanland.
I think they have welfare over there so I can live there without working a job, like how I live now.
I have no interest in a job and I don't want one.
Also, the japanese are not egotistical, corrupt, hypocritical, hateful piles of pigshit like brits are.

Hell, while I was walking to tesco, I walked pass this group of teen boys.
I said nothing to them, they said nothing to me, yet they gave me scared stares like I'm the fucking elephant man.
And while I was on my way home from tesco, I walked pass a cafe and some middle-age MSTOW looking fags were sitting outside at one of the tables.
This one fucking baldy boy was staring at me.
There were foids out too with their foid friends and of course, they ignored me like I'm fucking invisible.

Whenever I told people about the fact that I'm hated by everybody in this town, they called me schizophrenic .
They also tell me shit like: "oh, this is all in your head!", "But your not ugly.", "You look rather menacing because you wear black!", "But how do you know they hate you, how do you know what their thinking?".

I can see and feel it in their faces, eyes, mouths and body language.
This has always been the case, it was always around me, but I never noticed this up until a few years ago.
If I lived in Japan, I would not be hated like this, the japanese would not fear me, they'll treat me like an actual fucking person.
Unlike Britishers.

Last edited:
I'm white, so I'll be worshipped as a god over in japanland.
I think they have welfare over there so I can live there without working a job, like how I live now.
I have no interest in a job and I don't want one.
Also, the japanese are not egotistical, corrupt, hypocritical, hateful piles of pigshit like brits are.

Hell, while I was walking to tesco, I walked pass this group of teen boys.
I said nothing to them, they said nothing to me, yet they gave me scared stares like I'm the fucking elephant man.
And while I was on my way home from tesco, I walked pass a cafe and some middle-age MSTOW looking fags were sitting outsite at one of the tables.
This fucking old baldy boy was staring at me.
There were foids out to with their foid friends and of course, they ignored me like I'm fucking invisible.

Whenever I told people about the fact that I'm hated by everybody in this town, they called me schizophrenic .
They also tell me shit like: "oh, this is all in your head!", "But your not ugly.", "You look rather menacing because you wear black!", "But how do you know they hate you, how do you know what their thinking?".

I can see and feel it in their faces, eyes, mouths and body language.
This has always been the case, it was always around me, but I never noticed this up until a few years ago.
If I lived in Japan, I would not be hated like this, the japanese would not fear me, they'll treat me like an actual fucking person.
If you're here, then there's a high probability that normies hate you.

If you're here, then there's a high probability that normies hate you.
They do, foids do too, especially the fucking foids.
Women are such disgusting, ugly, hateful, pathetic little creatures, aren't they?
If foids ruled the world, we would have had race wars, religious wars and nuclear war a long time ago.
Women are not guided by love, kindness or empathy like a lot of cucks think.
They are guided by fear, hatred, cowardice and orgiastic triumph.
I am not loved, cared for or respected.
Instead, I am feared, hated and ignored.

I swear, if foids could go ER and murder me, they would.
If they could sneak into my flat and knife me to death while I sleep, they would.
If murder was perfectly fine and legal, they would murder me.
If I was alone with a group of foids in a forest, faraway from civilization and nobody knew we were here, they would murder me.
And they would murder me with wide smiles and hysterical laughter.
They'll wipe my blood on their faces, consume my flesh, cut off my arms, hands, legs, feet, nose, skin, scalp and eyes to be used as trophies.
They'll take selfies and record the whole thing for their social media, then they'll spit on my corpse, urinate and defecate on it, then set it ablaze, dance around the fire, hand in hand while singing, and prey for my eternal suffering in the deepest, darkest, region of hell.

Normie men may hate me, but they tolerate me more than foids do.

Last edited:
Women are such disgusting, ugly, hateful, pathetic little creatures, aren't they?
If foids ruled the world, we would have had race wars, religious wars and nuclear war a long time ago.

If they could sneak into my flat and knife me to death while I sleep, they would.
If I was alone with a group of foids in a forest, faraway from civilization and nobody knew we were here, they would murder me.
They'll wipe my blood on their faces, consume my flesh, cut off my arms, hands, legs, feet, nose, skin, scalp and eyes to be used as trophies.
They'll take selfies and record the whole thing for their social media, then they'll spit on my corpse, urinate and defecate on it, then set it ablaze, dance around the fire, hand in hand while singing, and prey for my eternal suffering in the deepest, darkest, region of hell.

What you've written is 100% accurate. I was also feeling the same way.

Strike first, before they attack you :society:.

Strike first, before they attack you :society:.
I would if I could get away with it.
Problem is, if I strike a foid like I did in march, the coppers will know where to find me.
Seriously, if I never got caught, I would have attacked more foids.
I'll take the intense burning hatred they feel for me, and throw it right back in their fucking faces!
Will it feel good for them?
No way.
Will it hurt like hell?
Yeah, but that's their hatred I struck them with.
That's what you get if you hate on someone without consequence.
You can only hate someone for a while until they lash out at you.

I would if I could get away with it.
Problem is, if I strike a foid like I did in march, the coppers will know where to find me.
Seriously, if I never got caught, I would have attacked more foids.
I'll take the intense burning hatred they feel for me, and throw it right back in their fucking faces!
Will it feel good for them?
No way.
Will it hurt like hell?
Yeah, but that's their hatred I struck them with.
That's what you get if you hate on someone without consequence.
You can only hate someone for a while until they lash out at you.
I also felt horrible hatred from them.
Men also treat me like crap btw. But it's because they see me as inferior while females badly hate me and want to kill me.

Men also treat me like crap btw. But it's because they see me as inferior while females badly hate me and want to kill me.
Men tolerate me more, while foids don't tolerate me at all.

Fuck off back to your third world shithole if you don't like it

I thought only foreigners (mainly seething curries) would use that word
I'm pretty much a foreigner here, I don't belong here, I've never felt british, and britishers never saw me as british.
And I was born here and grew up here, and I'm white and I have their faggy accents.
I'm european, I am NOT british.
Pissed off niggers on the streets of london who shank eachother with machetes are more british than me.
Low IQ pakis who rape little white girls in Rotherham and Rochdale are more British than me.
Fucking seriously.

Last edited:
OP is so right. The reason the norms act this way is to raise their own position.

They also tell me shit like: "oh, this is all in your head"
-
Ah, yeah, they are correct, and this is indeed all in your head.- Those people you walked past aren't paying any attention to you or giving any thought to your presence.- You do appear to have some type of mental condition that causes paranoia.

Somebody looks at you:- "OMG THEY'RE STARING AT ME"

Somebody doesn't look at you:- "OMG THEY'RE IGNORING ME"
-
-

Last edited:
I have a theory it's a thing that's only present in the "Northern" countries and nations. Everyone's cold, fake and sociopathic.
Try going for a vacation to some Southern Mediterranean or 3rd world country. Maybe you'll like those guys' temperament much more.