Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a dream I went ER

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Creepy that this happened on the 10 year anniversary...

I just woke up from a three hour nap and the dream felt so real it took me a few seconds to realise it wasn't real after I woke up. Genuinely terrified.

I was on my way home from the gym, and I suddenly realised I had a knife, I decided to go stab a bunch of people, eight in total, it happened so quickly I had no idea if I actually did it, or I imagined it, regardless I went to the police station and they were very gentle with me, at first they thought I was simply having a mental health problem, but I said "I have no idea if I used the knife" they asked what knife and I pulled it out of my pocket and the blade was bloody.

Immediately, they got up and were concerned and began sending officers to the streets I had walked through. There was so much drama going on the staff weren't focused on me at all and didn't even bother arresting me. I was in some waiting room and one of the africans I stabbed had a friend, I expected his friend to be violent, but instead for some reason said he forgives me and he just wants to see things get resolved. I saw someone's body was being brought into the station that was dead (not a realistic dream so I know they wouldn't take a dead body to the station)

I decided to contact my family and friends on what I had done, I told online friends to add me on Facebook so they could contact my mother for updates. I then went home because nobody was focused on me, and I turned my lights off, saw an advert on a YouTube video, where there was going to be a new netflix show based on me comitting ER, but for some reason Whitney Houston was going to be casted as me. I then went to bed thinking how much I liked the Xbox 360, then my bedroom door randomly opened wide, I couldn't see anything, but said "It's alright"

What a horrifying dream. I hope I never have such a dream again.

In Germany we say "Geschichten ausm Paulanergarten"

Paulanergarten?
It means that you made that shit up.
It's way too detailed and coherent for a dream.
You made that shit up so you can post a le funny, le edgy thread about ER anniversary.

make your dreams come true

I fear God too much to lie. God is my witness, I am not a weak beta cuck like you are. Get out you dork. I bench press double your bodyweight, I do not need your harassment. @nice_try

[citation needed]
We both know you're just insecure because you know I am intellectually superior, mentally superior, superior in strength and I have achieved more in life. Get off the website you retard.

We both know you're just insecure because you know I am intellectually superior, mentally superior, superior in strength and I have achieved more in life. Get off the website you retard.
I did 3 tours in vietnam, earned a silver star, and am happily married with 4 kids and 6 grandchildren. I own my own house, and a vacation home that I rent out for passive income.

You wont achieve a fraction of what I have.

Imagine bragging like this on an Incel forum jfl

(I do not encourage violence acts)

Creepy that this happened on the 10 year anniversary...

I just woke up from a three hour nap and the dream felt so real it took me a few seconds to realise it wasn't real after I woke up. Genuinely terrified.

I was on my way home from the gym, and I suddenly realised I had a knife, I decided to go stab a bunch of people, eight in total, it happened so quickly I had no idea if I actually did it, or I imagined it, regardless I went to the police station and they were very gentle with me, at first they thought I was simply having a mental health problem, but I said "I have no idea if I used the knife" they asked what knife and I pulled it out of my pocket and the blade was bloody.

Immediately, they got up and were concerned and began sending officers to the streets I had walked through. There was so much drama going on the staff weren't focused on me at all and didn't even bother arresting me. I was in some waiting room and one of the africans I stabbed had a friend, I expected his friend to be violent, but instead for some reason said he forgives me and he just wants to see things get resolved. I saw someone's body was being brought into the station that was dead (not a realistic dream so I know they wouldn't take a dead body to the station)

I decided to contact my family and friends on what I had done, I told online friends to add me on Facebook so they could contact my mother for updates. I then went home because nobody was focused on me, and I turned my lights off, saw an advert on a YouTube video, where there was going to be a new netflix show based on me comitting ER, but for some reason Whitney Houston was going to be casted as me. I then went to bed thinking how much I liked the Xbox 360, then my bedroom door randomly opened wide, I couldn't see anything, but said "It's alright"

What a horrifying dream. I hope I never have such a dream again.
That is not good dreams are prophetic sometimes

Soy overdose

Honeypot thread.

Anyway, I killed my grandmother once in a dream because she was trying to kill my mother.

He is in all of us. We have to follow the light