Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating, modern relationships - they all seem so exhausting

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I mean, ever if I wasn't ugly and had a chance at these, they just seem so unappealing to me.

Even just imagining these things makes me exhausted and anxious. I don't want to go on dates and do all the typical bullshit of a modern relationship with all the superficial shit and the petty bickering.

In my mind, a real relationship is different. Going the through the boring routine of life together, going through the hard stuff, enjoying the little we have together, spending time doing just the boring things. No constant fighting and games and drama.

This sounds like an aspergian dream.

But modern femoids will demand constant happiness and stimulation. It´s over.

This dream of yours was reality like 20years ago

no, modern relationships are literally women eating chads cum thats literally it they meet and fuck there is no boring spend together t ime bullshit just that

I would actually like to do all these things but I don't fit, what a foid do when she do these things? She take pictures and post in social media, there is no way for me to look good in a photo and there is the fact that people in those places will start to look at me with disgust, say shit things about me in attempt to make me leave their beautiful place where happiness existed before I entered

Even if I somehow get in a relationship, I’m way too autistic to maintain it for long.

It’s over.

agree

they all want you to entertain them

if I ever get a date again - I am going there and insulting her to her face

I will call her a cunt in the whole restaurant or whatever

and then I will stuck her with the bill

this is my plan for 2019

#patethiclife

dont'care

they took my soul

i will reclaim it

by living for me and no one else

I can’t be bothered either tbh. There’s too many hoops to jump through and maintaining an enjoyable relationship without getting cucked and eventually thrown away is way too strenuous. Well it’s not like that was an option to begin with

Going the through the boring routine of life together, going through the hard stuff, enjoying the little we have together, spending time doing just the boring things. No constant fighting and games and drama.
No roastie wants this unfortunately. Female brain is very childlike. Children love excitement, attention and mind games.

If I can find a loser/depressed gf, I’ll just be happy to have someone.
I don’t really understqnd the modern rules either.
Not that I understqnd any social rule qnyway...

Dating and relationship is extremely exhausting, tiresome and stressful for normies (even for high-tier normies), but never for chads.