Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee DATING ADVICE FOR INCELS [STREET INTERVIEW]

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
HOW MANY STDS DO YOU THINK THESE SLUTS HAVE ?
LET ME GUESS: 3 OR 4 MINIMUM. HSV1, HSV2,HPV,SYPHILIS. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tuned off at 20 seconds into the video.
Talk like whores, dress like whores.
They don´t know what the fuck they are talking about.

LITERALLY 100% OF WOMEN :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

2:28 is PUA logic

Thats alot of pixels bro

I just want to put my penis inside them

I don't know if there is dating advice that would actually work. It all seems random or dependent on things outside our control. The only thing I can think of is to develop yourself into being interesting, be talkative and open, hope for the best but expect and be prepared for the worst.

I have poor social skills:feelscry:

I just want to put my penis inside them
I'd dip them (the foids in the vid) in a vat of acetone first. The sheer amount of makeup on those creatures is uncanny.

Most foids think incel means misogynist so why would I care what whore-looking foids have to say

Reminder that Ted Bundy was a child rapist and murderer that got married in prison. Being a good person won't get you anywhere.

I'm not even gonna click it based on the thumbnail

I didn't even click the video I don't wanna hear their bs.

Reminder that Ted Bundy was a child rapist and murderer that got married in prison. Being a good person won't get you anywhere.
Is Ted Bundy Chad?

This looks like one of those times where listening to a dumb foid talk is gonna be painful to my ears. I can already hear it. "They should like go outside or something" :foidSoy: but im gonna watch it anyway because I feel like torturing myself. plus, I feel like hating on some bitches.

JFL.

:foidSoy:

Dating advice for incels
is like
Supercar buying guide for poor people.

Don't get me wrong. Most of those shitty "supercar magazines" are sold to poor people buying cigarettes at the newspaper stands so they don't look like total fools who've left the house only to buy 01 pack of cigarettes that will be over before tomorrow morning.

Likewise, incels consuming dating advice are desperately running from the blackpill by looking for someone to tell them there is something else they still haven't tried that might just work.

It's ovER.

not a second. just be tall enough, good looking enough, experienced enough, have enough money, entertain them enough. get their roast flaps tingling.

absolutely vapid

Didn't watch past 22 seconds but jesus what the fuck is that