Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Darrowshire Fresh 30th July Vanilla WoW!

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Eh man come play Darrowshire fresh releasing on 30th July, free to play! Vanilla WoW FTW. Vanilla is the most incel and easiest iteration of the game, so it's great for peeps like us with shit genetics. OMEGALUL FRESH START 1x XP RATES BLIZZLIKE WITH NO CANCER DUNGEON BOOSTING.

It's a vanilla world of warcraft private server, HYPERBRUH.
Due to ulnar nerve damage and a shit mouse, I got nothing else in my life, so I may as well just grind away at an MMO from 2004.

I always wondered if there's some zoomer with tourette who instead of shouting profanities, he shout twitch emotes.
That would be pretty Poggers PepeHands GachiBass!

Lol someone snitched on the server.

View attachment 472682
I was banned from their discord for asking if anyone has a botnet, guess I'm just that unlikeable. They're shook of receiving a Cease and Desist despite hosting the server in Germany, pussies!

Server looks like it's probably gonna be dead in a week but I got nothing better in my life so imma turbo pumping dwarf hunter lvl 18 atm