Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dark skinned paki goes to northern Pakistan and asks "Why are you so beautiful?"

fantasycel

fantasycel

Veteran
★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@adventures.with.hamnah/video/7330606737273343238?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7402073673748104709

She even says that she "started feeling ugly" JFL. Notice how she says "glowing" instead of "white".

Imagine posting your inferiority complex about being brown for everyone to see on the internet. It's obvious that people from there are "beautiful" because of their "white" features combined with their exotic looks. Although I agree they are good looking people, they would be considered average in the west, especially considering most of them are quite short.

@anandkonda
@Made in Heaven
@comradespiderman29
@Vyn

They're all mid brah

Being proud of something they didn't earn. Pathetic :feelsUgh:

Being a darker Pakistani is a death sentence. My own family tortured me for it. Then when I started going out less and showing more, I went lighter

Never began for shitskinistanis. What a joke of a world we live in

Assuming a paki is Arab is the biggest compliment you can give them
I don't know why people say this? I hate when people think I am arab.

I wish Paki girls were taller.

Dravidian VS Pashtun

Yeah cause they wanna pass as Arab. Assuming a paki is Arab is the biggest compliment you can give them
Yep, and they hate it when you say they look indian

same goes for somalis, although they never look arab, alot like to claim they have partial arab blood

Yep, and they hate it when you say they look indian

same goes for somalis, although they never look arab, alot like to claim they have partial arab blood
Somalis probably claim ancestry from the prophet, same with pakis. It's not because they particularly like arabs, only the family of the prophet. My family does not like arabs for the most part.

She daydreams of white men raping her. Garuntee
Mean while Paki men are the ones raping those men's daughters in UK instead. Reality is often disappointing :feelskek:

Mean while Paki men are the ones raping those men's daughters in UK instead. Reality is often disappointing :feelskek:
Based paki bulls. I've actually heard alot of UK foids on Tiktok say they find paki men exotic and they like the dark skinned men lmao. Alot of these Paki men fucking UK foids get pussy because they are seen as dark skinned thugs

It's funny because she facially looks good and she's not even too dark, but still hates her poopy skin
I FUCKING HATE HER AMERICAN PAKI ACCENT AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER PURPLE HAIR NIGGER ASS SKIN

Somalis probably claim ancestry from the prophet, same with pakis. It's not because they particularly like arabs, only the family of the prophet. My family does not like arabs for the most part.
Nah, somalis do like Arabs, alot of eaat africans are like that, especially sudnese since many of them do have arab blood

I remember seeing Tiktok of a somali bragging about how somalis are closer to arabs than they are to bantus

I also remember seeing a tiktok of a Black Tanzanian girl saying how her uncle is alwaya claiming he had Omani ancestory

I FUCKING HATE HER AMERICAN PAKI ACCENT AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER PURPLE HAIR NIGGER ASS SKIN
Are you paki?
Because it's not true, they obviously look good facially. For example that man has a very beautiful hair colour.
That last girl with black hair looks like an anime girl.

I read an article if some British 14 year old, who was now in her 30s, who admitted she was seduced and fell in love with some 26 year old paki back in the 2000a, who impregnated her twice. She kept the 2nd child and even said how she will always love him cause he is the father of her child. Insane.

aren't sudanese straight up arabs though?
No, many of them are niggers in the south, but many also have arab blood. I think 70% or something of Sudanese people have partial arab blood. I have seen tiktoks of black Sudanese admit that Arabs are basically the ruling class and the beauty standard in Sudan

Nah, but she kind of acts like one.
She looks like what asian girls think they look like, that's kinda what I meant
How tall are you?
I don't know why people say this? I hate when people think I am arab.
I have seen many pakis admit that other people claim they are Arabs when they look good. I have posted some of these in my threads. It's moreso associating beauty with superior people

5'7 ish without shoes. I live in Canada as well, I feel short here but I feel normal in pakistan.
My cousin married a 5'5 Paki and she's like 5'0. You have hope
What do you mean by this?
Look at pag 4 of this thread. I have several examples posted

Even brown indians can SEAmaxx. Jungle gooks are just that ugly
I can see him doing well in Japan and Korea as well. Those brown curries are definitely betabuxxing though since SEA is becoming more and more developed meaning that they have higher standards.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@adventures.with.hamnah/video/7330606737273343238?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7402073673748104709

She even says that she "started feeling ugly" JFL. Notice how she says "glowing" instead of "white".
View attachment 1221808

Imagine posting your inferiority complex about being brown for everyone to see on the internet. It's obvious that people from there are "beautiful" because of their "white" features combined with their exotic looks. Although I agree they are good looking people, they would be considered average in the west, especially considering most of them are quite short.

pakistan is a false nation full of inherent contractions and regional ethnic and religious imbalances

Those brown curries are definitely betabuxxing though since SEA is becoming more and more developed meaning that they have higher standards.
Cope even in the most developed Singapore, Tamils slay hard

I can see him doing well in Japan and Korea as well. Those brown curries are definitely betabuxxing though since SEA is becoming more and more developed meaning that they have higher standards.
Maybe so, but they point is that Indians having big eyes and thin noses is enough to get flat faced, slant eyed SEA women to worship them

My cousin married a 5'5 Paki and she's like 5'0. You have hope
I would be livid if someone from my family married an arab, how are you not angry about this? Where are you from? Also I am ugly, height is not the only thing that matters.
Look at pag 4 of this thread. I have several examples posted

I see what you mean, but this is for indians. Pakistanis are genetically different from most indians.

And about this:

I don't think the cartoon is set in pakistan. Looks like the average ghibli setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back