Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dark skinned paki goes to northern Pakistan and asks "Why are you so beautiful?"

I would be livid if someone from my family married an arab,
And why is that?
how are you not angry about this?
not my problem, thats why.
Where are you from? Also I am ugly, height is not the only thing that matters.
Canada as well.
I see what you mean, but this is for indians. Pakistanis are genetically different from most indians.
Meh, it applies to Pakis too tbh. Pakis may be genetically closer to arabs/euros and thus look less ugly, but they still have alot of overlap with indians regardless both culturally and physically

And about this:
View attachment 1221820
I don't think the cartoon is set in pakistan. Looks like the average ghibli setting.
It is set in Pakistan from what I remember. Even if it wasn't set in Pakistan, it's still pathetic that the main guy looks paki but the main girl looks white. Clear obvious case of white worship, let's not deny it

What a coincidence. I just saw some Paki-looking man with a blonde kid in his arms at the hospital. Either that kid is mixed, or he happens to have a white paki wife. Although his skin tone was a little swarthy

It is set in Pakistan from what I remember. Even if it wasn't set in Pakistan, it's still pathetic that the main guy looks paki but the main girl looks white. Clear obvious case of white worship, let's not deny it
the-glassworker.jpeg

Not that bad tbh, most women in ethnic countries are lighter than their male counterparts while the opposite is true for white nations.

the-glassworker.jpeg

Not that bad tbh, most women in ethnic countries are lighter than their male counterparts while the opposite is true for white nations.
Okay, but how many ginger blue eyed pakis are there? JFL what a stupid take

Iranic and Indic Pakis really live in two different worlds, JFL
I hate when people think I am arab.
Why? Arabs are the moggers among ethnics, plus being mistaken for any race that isn’t South Asian is lifefuel imo. A dominican woman thought I was dominican a while ago and I’ve unironically thought about trying to spicmaxx ever since.
Being a darker Pakistani is a death sentence. My own family tortured me for it. Then when I started going out less and showing more, I went lighter
Beyond brutal to get roasted on your appearance by your own family. Especially when it’s their fault you were brought into this world to suffer

And why is that?
Arabs bullied me when I was younger. They are generally very arrogant and I don't like their demeanour. There's also something illogical in it, I just hate if I see a paki woman with another race.
What a coincidence. I just saw some Paki-looking man with a blonde kid in his arms at the hospital. Either that kid is mixed, or he happens to have a white paki wife. Although his skin tone was a little swarthy
There are a good amount of paki kids born with blond/light brown hair where I am from, but for most it turns into light-dark brown as they age.
Iranic and Indic Pakis really live in two different worlds, JFL
The people in the video aren't indic or iranic. They are actually an isolated ethnic group with their own dna called burusho.
Why? Arabs are the moggers among ethnics, plus being mistaken for any race that isn’t South Asian is lifefuel imo. A dominican woman thought I was dominican a while ago and I’ve unironically thought about trying to spicmaxx ever since.
I don't like arabs and do not like being associated with them just because pakistan is a muslim country.
there aren’t even that many pakistanis with even light brown eyes and brown hair either.
I have light brown eyes and brown hair, it's never helped me except people thought I was cute in toddler and baby years.

There's also something illogical in it, I just hate if I see a paki woman with another race.
He's an Iraqi turk. Pakis marry many Turkish woman from what I saw. Pakis are obsessed with turks just like how Indian are with jews jfl
I don't like arabs and do not like being associated with them just because pakistan is a muslim country.
Are you shia? Persians say the same thing I think

I hate shias. No I am not. I do not like persians either, they are worse than arabs.
I see
Some examples were posted here as well

I can admit pakis really like turks for some reason, but not to the level of indians with jews.
I mean Pakistan Population is 5 times less than India, so of course there would be 5 times less dick sucking :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back