Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people try so hard to reject the fact that whites are the most attractive?

S

SupremeGentlemanXX

Greycel
At least in this modern day and age, the beauty standard of the world is 100% based on “white features”. The more white features u have, the better you will be treated. Just think about it, the elites in Mexico are white skinned and look more spanish, and they make fun of darker skinned Mexicans (this is real life anecdotal experience). The entirety of East Asia strives for whiter skin and whiter facial features like higher nose bridge, curly hair, smaller head, longer legs, and double eyelids. Literally every cosmetic procedure there is for people to look more caucasian. China even has a surge of white sperm import so they can get white babies. South Asia too, the whiter you are, the more beautiful. In Brazil, the government pays westerners to move there. Numerous other examples from other countries too. Why do normies reject this Idea? I’m not even white, but I must admit, Whites are THE Superior Race…

believe me i have no problem admitting this

There are white chads and White trucels. The blackpill is a statistical distribution; What some call "ascending" basically means fucking a woman of a race that is very genetically and phenotypically different from you to have children that deprive you of your own race.

Thus, many ethnics defend SEAmaxxing or WHATEVERCOUNTRYmaxx. And what will be the result? Your race will be phagocytized by a racial parasite (usually noodlewhores) and you will only contribute to the rice race, a traitor to your race.

ask the reddit infiltrator @CrossesArk

like i said before, only race with hair color and eye color variations, ethnics all have black hair and brown eyes which is generic as fuck

This clown world filled with cringe bluepilled garbage.

People don’t. They get filled with tremendous joy every time they see you admitting it, actually. What they feel isn’t the same as what they reveal.

If you posted this on reddit or twitter I imagine white normies are going to deny this to virtue signal meanwhile in their private lives they affirm this as truth and look down upon ethnics for being less than them and mostly only dating other whites.

Brown/black normies are going to have an envy filled violent rejection of the race pill. Even though deep down they know this to be true, accepting it would destroy them mentally so they violently reject it to preserve their sanity and be able to cope like NPCs. And cope by saying beauty is subjective.

Meanwhile when in the future genetic editing of babies tech drops each one of these normies will flock to make their babies look nordic.

Last edited:
So why does white people represent more than half of this forum population while representing a minor part of the global population?

i kinda do agree, yeah. but the fact of the matter is, being perfectly white does not always been mogging. believe it or not the average white man does not have hunter eyes and a perfect nose and hollow cheekbones.

its all about your specific phenotype. surely these may be more present with white people, but to say they are "superior" would mean even putting 100% white truecels on a pedestal. on average, they are more attractive, i can agree with this. and you are more likely to be born white and attractive than brown and attractive.

like i said before, only race with hair color and eye color variations, ethnics all have black hair and brown eyes which is generic as fuck
Sands also, but no where near as common as Whites. I also have seen a few indians with colored eyes
i kinda do agree, yeah. but the fact of the matter is, being perfectly white does not always been mogging. believe it or not the average white man does not have hunter eyes and a perfect nose and hollow cheekbones.

its all about your specific phenotype. surely these may be more present with white people, but to say they are "superior" would mean even putting 100% white truecels on a pedestal. on average, they are more attractive, i can agree with this. and you are more likely to be born white and attractive than brown and attractive.
If the white race, on average, is better looking then that means the white race is superior . It'd not that deep. Jfl at your denial
So why does white people represent more than half of this forum population while representing a minor part of the global population?
Because this is an English website
If you posted this on reddit or twitter I imagine white normies are going to deny this to virtue signal meanwhile in their private lives they affirm this as truth and look down upon ethnics for being less than them and mostly only dating other whites.
I experienced something similar to this lmao. My mom always cries and whines about me being racist (I blackpill my siblings all the time), yet at least two times, she unashamedly glorified white features.

1 time, she said how she was happy my 3rd sister had her blue eyes turn brown when she was 3, so that my other 2 sisters wouldn't be jealous of her blue eyes.

2 time, my mom literally placed her hand on her heart when she saw my cousin's twin sons who have green eyes and she praised how beautiful they were.

Yet she constantly tried to virtue signal and cry to me that I'm racist for admitting whites are more beautiful
Brown/black normies are going to have an envy filled violent rejection of the race pill. Even though deep down they know this to be true, accepting it would destroy them mentally so they violently reject it to preserve their sanity and be able to cope like NPCs. And cope by saying beauty is subjective.
Ethnics in thr west will almost always deny the racepill because they still need to compete with whites in society. However, many Ethnics in their own countries have zero problem admitting white people are more beautiful. You can see this in Asian and Arab countries especially, where no one ever denies whites look thr best. And i can at least attest to the Arabs. So many arab social media accounts are just arab parents who post pics of their blue eyed children
Meanwhile when in the future genetic editing of babies tech drops each one of these normies will flock to make their babies look nordic.
Exactly. If genetic engineering designer babies ever becomes a thing, it will immediately prove the race pill

Although, if you think about it, fiction kind of already does that. Just like with genetic editing, when a writer is makikg a fictional character AKA designing a human how they want, they always give them colored eyes and colored hair. Even dark skinned fictional characters are never TOO dark or TOO negro looking

I don't use Reddit

CrossesArk

Greycel​

JoinedJul 2, 2023Posts25

You clearly dont use this site either, nice strawman by the way.

CrossesArk

Greycel​

JoinedJul 2, 2023Posts25

You clearly dont use this site either, nice strawman by the way.
That's not a strawman I literally don't use Reddit or this site much lol

Black men are the most mogger race gender combination if anything. You rarley see a below average looking black man while there's plenty of Whites who are below average looking both men & femoids.

At least in this modern day and age, the beauty standard of the world is 100% based on “white features”. The more white features u have, the better you will be treated. Just think about it, the elites in Mexico are white skinned and look more spanish, and they make fun of darker skinned Mexicans (this is real life anecdotal experience). The entirety of East Asia strives for whiter skin and whiter facial features like higher nose bridge, curly hair, smaller head, longer legs, and double eyelids. Literally every cosmetic procedure there is for people to look more caucasian. China even has a surge of white sperm import so they can get white babies. South Asia too, the whiter you are, the more beautiful. In Brazil, the government pays westerners to move there. Numerous other examples from other countries too. Why do normies reject this Idea? I’m not even white, but I must admit, Whites are THE Superior Race…
In fact they are! I hate fucking stupid people that just cannot understand that fact.

Skin color, undertones, quality along matter way more. Variations may add appeal but whites are better looking in spite of it.

People definitely don't have a problem admitting this, in my experience. But the good looking whites don't look purebred white either, nobody looks at the pasty motherfucker with narrow face, weak jawline, round prey eyes, no muscle tone, and big honkers and think he's the epitome of the white race. Most white people look like what I just described.

The good looking whites are tanned, have hunter eyes (sign of being mixed with something else), proportional noses. Also, more whites are actually slightly mixed with local indigenous populace. The attractive whites also generally have better nutrition growing up and have been exercising since they were young. Blacks get shit nutrition and become diabetic, while asians don't work out at all and have low protein content in their diets (except like Koreans, who are the tallest asians).