Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder of the historic reddit meetup of 2012

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
THis is what they look like. All of them are either incel soyboys in denial, disgusting lazy fat fucks, repulsive unwashed autists and utter ugly losers. Bigger losers than us somehow. Look at that pic. There is literally only one normal looking person out of 30 or so people. The rest is human abominations, a disgrace on nature.
e06.jpg

This is who is calling you an incel

kek @ the landwhale with the niglet

dog is based tho

over

Would fuck everyone on this pic, dog included

3035519 1660842975782
meanwhile average .is user

To think that reddit actually had free speech in 2012. And yet mods still looked like that. I can only imagine what they are like now.

2012 was such a good year. The last year (or two) where I was just a careless kid who didn't have to worry about foids or crushes.

Inceltear meetup

To think that reddit actually had free speech in 2012. And yet mods still looked like that. I can only imagine what they are like now.

2012 was such a good year. The last year (or two) where I was just a careless kid who didn't have to worry about foids or crushes.

Nah. 2012 was the beginning of the current shithole. "Shitlord" threads were posted on SRS, where ForeverAlone men were mocked. Macklemore came out with "Same Love" and Obama switched his stance on gay marriage. It started with the feminism, moved to Negro Lives Matter because of Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman, then Brucelyn Jenner happened, and then Trump just said what everyone was already saying and the soys doubled down on their insanity.

THis is what they look like. All of them are either incel soyboys in denial, disgusting lazy fat fucks, repulsive unwashed autists and utter ugly losers. Bigger losers than us somehow. Look at that pic. There is literally only one normal looking person out of 30 or so people. The rest is human abominations, a disgrace on nature.
e06.jpg

Is this for real ? :feelskek:

Yup. Reddit meet up in 2012. There's a whole lore behind this pic and meetup
It sounds impossible to me. Reddit was a great site with a lot of great people back then.

It sounds impossible to me. Reddit was a great site with a lot of great people back then.
Its an actual reddit meet up. Google it. Look at the photo of reddit hung up. Reddit was always know to be loser hub central

Reddit was always soy they just had a few based subreddits that they didn't ban back in the day

e06.jpg

Strongest reddit users

cope, chads and stacies use reddit also
No they dont. They might use it if they're an onlyfans whore promoting something, but no one actually uses reddit

mogs me at meeting up foids

The only decent looking woman is away from the mass of cooked lard that takes 99% of the pic, and its already taken by the dog jfl :feelsclown:

The dog had more sex than all of this forum combined

e06.jpg

Screenshot 20230329 073725 053

even the dog is morbid obese JFL

Very disturbing how many of these people are holding children. I pray for them.

Average Americans. May this country have its downfall soon. Inshallah

Average Americans. May this country have its downfall soon. Inshallah
You'd probably like the men there more if they wore a wig, dress and some lipstick, wouldn't you?

The dog is the most normal looking creature out of all of them.

These ugly fucks have been outcast by society because of their looks, yet they go online on reddit to tell incels that “looks don’t matter, people only judge others based on personality”.

Lol talk about lack of self-awareness. These people have the intelligence of a potato

all white, no surprise

the only fuckable 1
836ED44A A20C 40BC 9C62 C42830B7C149

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back