Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder of the historic reddit meetup of 2012

The dog is the most normal looking creature out of all of them.

These ugly fucks have been outcast by society because of their looks, yet they go online on reddit to tell incels that “looks don’t matter, people only judge others based on personality”.

Lol talk about lack of self-awareness. These people have the intelligence of a potato
obviously they are bunch of coping subhumans with mediocre lives and are struggling to come to terms with their ugliness :smonk:

The two girls on the far right look good. Guy in the pink floyd shirt probably lurks this forum.

Last edited:
_8QE6P3rMuWHTt2Eaa4TEfmFJVkVI98l1q5hwUMFhoA.jpg
They all have boobs including the men.

Literally incels in denial. Soon they will have an account here.

Holy shit, literally the dregs of society.

reddit are just incels in denial also hate when fat ugly women show their boobs like its sexy, those are cow udders disgusting fat pig

reddit are just incels in denial also hate when fat ugly women show their boobs like its sexy, those are cow udders disgusting fat pig

Too fucking true, I wouldn’t fuck those fat women even if they begged me, idc if anyone calls me volcel.

afgdhgöhgjhfdgdfhgfn ahahhaahahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back