Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily kekfuel From r/vegan

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
IMG 1456

liberal vegan foids have more empathy for chadroaches then incels kek

If she was forced to watch her family get skinned alive slowly and then executed by the mexican cartel she wouldn't be worrying about cockroaches or whatever the fuck.

liberal vegan foids have more empathy for chadroaches then incels kek
chadroaches :feelskek: :feelskek: foids would rather have sex with chadroach than a sub-5 male :blackpill::feelskek:

Sympathy for literal cockroaches yet she wouldn't suck my 4" BP dravidian cock SMH

At least she has empathy. I don't know if that translates into the real world, though. Still a good start.

Just be Cockroach theory

Do these people actually think this pathological level of artificial empathy is normal? Even somehow a virtue?

If retards like this had to in any way survive without society they would doom their whole community because they let a fucking cockroach colony breed in their basement and infest the whole city bc muh feelings.

For 10k+ years we have been genociding insects better and better just for agriculture, literal billions per acre. And this retarded monocropped-gmo-soy guzzling bitch has the audacity to spend even seconds of her life on a game of pretend that she cares about a cockroach so le empathetic motherly pathways in her brain can be tickled while she lives with cats and vibrators.

I have dissected a cockroach before, and the nervous system is literally the size of 2 strands of hair+ 10 grains of salt. Even if it was somehow conscious it would feel the amount of pain you do when you pinch yourself

In an ideal world these people would be killed

Do these people actually think this pathological level of artificial empathy is normal? Even somehow a virtue?

If retards like this had to in any way survive without society they would doom their whole community because they let a fucking cockroach colony breed in their basement and infest the whole city bc muh feelings.

For 10k+ years we have been genociding insects better and better just for agriculture, literal billions per acre. And this retarded monocropped-gmo-soy guzzling bitch has the audacity to spend even seconds of her life on a game of pretend that she cares about a cockroach so le empathetic motherly pathways in her brain can be tickled while she lives with cats and vibrators.

I have dissected a cockroach before, and the nervous system is literally the size of 2 strands of hair+ 10 grains of salt. Even if it was somehow conscious it would feel the amount of pain you do when you pinch yourself

In an ideal world these people would be killed
Water is wet Cause vegans kill more animals than carnivores do, The fields must be Pest free to Grow Tofue and its near the millions so they are pretty retarded and hypocritical

I didn't read the whole thing but honestly I feel the same way to some extent. When I see small injured animals I usually kill them to end their suffering.

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole thing but honestly I feel the same way to some extent. When I see small injured animals I usually kill them to end their suffering. If I was
Even for a fucking BUg? i understand Like a cat or something But If i catch a rat oR mickey mouse in my House IM going ER