Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dagashi Kashi Will Never Be Printed in English

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-

Japanese only other than online fanlations.

One more reason to join my thread and get started learning Japanese.

When I go to Japan I will buy the whole set. I love physical media. And by then (June) I'd be able to read it.

https://incels.is/threads/zestos-dojo-japanese-learning-thread.77506/#post-1466558

Watched season 1 on airing, watched it because the character art was amazing. the ending for season 1 was catchy, I finished season 2 this summer and sad they made it 12min per episode.

I am a big fan of Japan, do you really learning Japanese?

Novy god will never be translated into English

I am a big fan of Japan, do you really learning Japanese?

Yes starting when I wake up today.

Watched season 1 on airing, watched it because the character art was amazing. the ending for season 1 was catchy, I finished season 2 this summer and sad they made it 12min per episode.

The golden age of anime is over because it's too expensive to produce and lots of it gets outsourced to other countries.

Not even Super could get the adaptation it deserved (Good show but did not match Z quality).

Has to do with the global economic meltdown and post asset bubble Japan.

In other words enjoy Japan now because it's only getting worse from here.

Fortunately manga will always be cheap to produce and the quality will never go down.

can you understand short sentences or nothing for now?

Yes starting when I wake up today.

The golden age of anime is over because it's too expensive to produce and lots of it gets outsourced to other countries.

Not even Super could get the adaptation it deserved (Good show but did not match Z quality).

Has to do with the global economic meltdown and post asset bubble Japan.

In other words enjoy Japan now because it's only getting worse from here.

Fortunately manga will always be cheap to produce and the quality will never go down.
thought it was because someone else was directing the anime and not Toriyama or the mangaka

thought it was because someone else was directing the anime and not Toriyama or the mangaka

I was talking about animation quality not series quality.

Toriyama outlines the story and does the character designs. I'd say he's done a good job.

can you understand short sentences or nothing for now?

Very short sentences.

Novy god will never be translated into English

> tfw cyka bylatt will never have an English release
what is your Japanese level?

Green as grass. Hope to be conversation by June for my trip.

are you going to Japan alone?

It depends how busy my mom is with work.

My plan is 1-2 weeks alone or with my mom in June then if I really liked it I'll get a job there after I graduate and be set up sometime in 2020.

character art was amazing

I really doubt this is Kotoyoma's first manga. The art is just too perfect.

I have a feeling Kotoyoma is an alias for another mangaka, I got no clue who that'd be though.

His story and the fact he only uses that name are just too suspicious.

Maybe it's some Kentaro Miura like guy who feels it'd ruin his image to have it associated with his real name.

In fact, this is probably common for lots of mangaka and may explain why so many go on hiatus for so long. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Miura himself.