Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cyclingcels problem #72672234636882137823467 people throw stuff out fo the window when you go past

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Does anyone get this occurring, people just lob stuff especially it seems people who smoke, they throw cigarette buts out of the windows whenever you go past on the bike, its also increasing over the last few years.

what is this does this happen to other cyclistcels

What do you use your bike for? Travel or just fun?

I hate smoking. :reeeeee:And smokers. It used to happen to me when I would ride my bicycle to school.

Vlcsnap 2022 06 15 07h02m09s264

I don't trust other drivers enough to cycle on the street. If everyone else is in a multi-ton death machine, then I better be in one too.

Cyclists are hated by tradcucks. They put in my old hometown deliberately ugly 2-euro-pallette-sized concrete flower boxes in the whole center on the cyclist path, then told us to piss off to the street. Mind the street is really narrow barely fitting two cars, there are cars parking on both sides. It already happened, that cyclists got hot by a door and then killed by a bus...

I heard of cyclists being tackled by pedestriand or being deliberately blocked.

the only reason to use a car for a 2-4 mile journey is EGO and hubris combined with laziness

IT TAKES NEARLY NO EFFORT TO RIDE A BIKE JUST 2 -4 MILES AT A LEISURELY PACE, YOU JUST GET THERE 15 MINS LATER............................ SO LEAVE 15 MINS EARLIER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
NO CARBON BURNT no roads clogged etc etc etc etc etc

LITERALLY EVERYONE UNDER 50 SHOULD BE RIDING A BIKE THIS PATHETICALLY LOW DISTANCE THAT REQUIRES ZERO EFFORT.

if you dont need a huge shop and are under 50 this is literally circa 70% of drivers USE A BIKE

ALSO YOU CANT BE TALKING ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT AND THEN USING THE CAR FOR 2-4 MILE JOURNEYS
I CALL MY OWN FAMILY MEMBERS OUT FOR THIS EG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RIDE A BIKE IF THEY EVEN GO ON ABOUT HERRRR DERRRR ENVIRNOMENT BRO DOES TREEEE ARE JEEEEEEZ BEING BURNT BRO THE OIL SE IS OUT OF CONTROL BRO

meanwhile they pathetically use their car for journeys THAT COULD EASILY BE RIDDEN AND ITS PURE LAZINESS CONVENIENCE OVER THE ENVIRONMENT THAT MAKES THEM USE THE CAR

I've been cycling daily for a over a year and never had a problem with cagies. Then again, I also cling to the edge of the road for dear life and stay the fuck out of their way.

Does anyone get this occurring, people just lob stuff especially it seems people who smoke, they throw cigarette buts out of the windows whenever you go past on the bike, its also increasing over the last few years.

what is this does this happen to other cyclistcels
Cyclemaxx is my favourite cope nowadays, it is cathartic to think about my sad life while riding my bicycle through the lonely streets at night :smonk:. (I dont go out before 7pm because other high schoolers just finished their cca and are going home. I once met 2 5'9 gigastacies at a traffic junction, it was so fking awkward sitting on my small little bike for 5'5 people)

The governor 410 shotgun pistol is perfect for that bro..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back