Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cyberpunk 2077 with maxed out graphics, path tracing, and NEW COLOR CORRECTION reshader looks much more photorealistic.

this graphics card is too expensive at 2000$ I'd buy one at 1000$ tho

No graphics for your face

Crying in gtx 1660s :cryfeels:

i get more joy and entertainment from playing warcraft 3 from 2 decades ago.

Earn money, save up, and wait till RTX 5090 launches at the end of next year. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
I wouldnt be able to buy it in next 3 years. Being a poorfag sucks. I will try to buy RX 7600 next year.

It's over for poorcels

I can smell the burning GPUs from here

It's over for poorcels

I have purchased this game a year ago but I have never played it

Gameplay is still shit tho

I have purchased this game a year ago but I have never played it
The story is cool and well written but the game mechanics are generic and boring. I thought it would be more innovative to that regard.

No, vastly improved now with 2.0 update.
I didn't play it with the new updates. Stopped like a year ago. It has been like 50 updates since launch. Fuck updates. Why couldn't they sell a finished game ? I've bought it at day 1 btw

Why couldn't they sell a finished game ?
Too ambitious. Hitman World of Assassination has been similar. Tons of bugs and incremental release. They started in 2016 and finally finished the full game in 2022 with Hitman Freelancer! So it took them 6 years to finish the game after launch! :horror: :horror: :lul: :lul:

Too ambitious. Hitman World of Assassination has been similar. Tons of bugs and incremental release. They started in 2016 and finally finished the full game in 2022 with Hitman Freelancer! So it took them 6 years to finish the game after launch! :horror: :horror: :lul: :lul:
It's fucking disrespectful. There is no other industry that could get away with selling an unfinished product. It's like buying a car without rear wheels.

Why couldn't they sell a finished game ?
Investors will get mad at too many delays + it had to be released at holiday season
Exact circumstances happened with No Man's Sky, had Sony investments and when the budget is controlled by those people you don't have much of a choice

Investors will get mad at too many delays
Games are increasingly looking like simulations of real life so its difficult for devs to complete them in such short periods of time.

Games are increasingly looking like simulations of real life so its difficult for devs to complete them in such short periods of time.
All meaningless faggotry, those games look nice but play like shit, like Starfield. Sad thing is, most people actually think better graffiks = le better game. Otherwise this wouldn't be a thing.
I hate modern gaming

All meaningless faggotry, those games look nice but play like shit, like Starfield.
They play well, but many years after their initial release because of the sheer number of bugs they have.

All meaningless faggotry, those games look nice but play like shit, like Starfield.
Exactly. In the end, there's basically no fundamental difference between GTA, cyberpunk, Fallout, Red Dead ... They are just trying to mimic perfectly the most autistic aspects of the real world, which is precisely what we're trying to escape when playing a game in the first place.

Like I remember games from 20 years ago, they were cheap and wouldn't be worth much today, but they all had a concept, or they tried to disrupt an existing concept to make it funnier. Now, there's just overused concept and same gameplay all over again. Call it genre, JFL, it's shit.

Even most independant games are using overused popular recipes. And the main reason they are appreciated is because they try to not stick to it.

Now, there's just overused concept and same gameplay all over again. Call it genre, JFL, it's shit.
Almost everything has been explored in gaming. What we need next are realistic AI, proper physics of human motion and muscle simulation, realistic glass breaking, collisions.

What we need next are realistic AI, proper physics of human motion and muscle simulation, realistic glass breaking, collisions.
BORING

You can just roam in your street, it's already like that, plus it's cheap at least.

Developers need to pay more attention to gameplay, animation, world development and story. I basically don't care about graphics, I know that the best graphics will stop impressing me after a few hours of play.

My psu is too weak, 500w seasonic.
You could probably find a used 750W for a good price too. Seasonic's a very good brand but I'd also recommend looking at EVGA too if there aren't many available

Will my PC implode into a black hole if I try to run this?

cyberpunk is goyslop. imagine releasing an unfinished game and the only reason it made a comeback was because of an anime. don't care how much they update it, it's not worth the money.

piracy all day, baby

cyberpunk is goyslop. imagine releasing an unfinished game and the only reason it made a comeback was because of an anime. don't care how much they update it, it's not worth the money.

piracy all day, baby
Fucking thank you for having some sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back