Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 8K Cyberpunk 2077: Cinematic and Photorealistic - Lighting Mods + Path Tracing Mod

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWGcAL27qo

List of Mods:

1. Nova LUT (supernova)
2. GITS 3.X (Legacy)
3. TMP Reshade
4. HD Reworked
5. Path Tracing Tweaks by increasing the number of Bounces and Rays

PC Specs:-

Mainboard: ASUS B550-F Strix
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600 32GB (16 x 2)
GPU: RTX 4090 ASUS TUF OC
PSU: RM1000x

iam playing for the 3rd time now and the game is far better than when I first played it. I will finish the story and side missions and finally play the DLC afterwards

iam playing for the 3rd time now and the game is far better than when I first played it. I will finish the story and side missions and finally play the DLC afterwards
@LesscoBlob

My PC is too mid to handle the path tracing although it does fine with maxed out settings with RTX disabled.
Would you say getting a high-end PC is worth the high framerates with the photorealism graphics?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWGcAL27qo

List of Mods:

1. Nova LUT (supernova)
2. GITS 3.X (Legacy)
3. TMP Reshade
4. HD Reworked
5. Path Tracing Tweaks by increasing the number of Bounces and Rays

PC Specs:-

Mainboard: ASUS B550-F Strix
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600 32GB (16 x 2)
GPU: RTX 4090 ASUS TUF OC
PSU: RM1000x

Cool

the amd 5800x3d is the best graphics card out there still lol. at least for the price

Can I play it on my Nokia?

i'm poor laptopcel and will never have this

earn money
not going to spend it on videogames, haven't checked out any triple-anus games since 2011, even indie games are trash most of the time

not going to spend it on videogames, haven't checked out any triple-anus games since 2011, even indie games are trash most of the time
Then what would you spend your money on? Drugs?

Then what would you spend your money on? Drugs?
i don't know, i just stockpile money and never spend it on anything besides food and basic clothes, noting motivates me anymore, even games that i used to play a lot back in my time

i don't know, i just stockpile money and never spend it on anything besides food and basic clothes, noting motivates me anymore, even games that i used to play a lot back in my time
You could spend it on looksmaxxing surgeries and procedures.

You could spend it on looksmaxxing surgeries and procedures.
no looksmaxxing for my height, literally no point, my best bet is get myself out of my current location and rot somewhere else

Souless idk why to some retards Good Graphics=Le game is good:soy:

@LesscoBlob after watching seeing this:

Lazy fat

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back