Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on LOTR?

The hobbit is still fairly decent imo
I honestly prefer it to LOTR, maybe I just enjoy stuff a different way but I kind of liked it, but it does have its flaws I suppose
It's great how at 1:45 the music just cuts out: Indicating it won't be a heroic charge like last time, but rather, a massacre.
Yeah I just watched that, thats great
The only thing I played that was related to LOTR was middle earth shadow of Mordor
I played and completed it, I liked it, its like a better assassins creed to me, tried multiple assassins creed games and I didnt like them
An alternative perspective would be that Jews do not control every aspect of the film industry, or at least they didn't 20-25 years ago.

Any thoughts?
I think the world has gotten worse since 2000 so probably yeah
I read the Book of the Hobbit and it is like a fantasy story for children and adolescents, for a grown man it can be childish.
I think the book was designed for a younger audience but the movie isnt
I don't know about the LOTR books but in the movies, I don't remember which one, there is a scene of an empowered woman who kills a Nazgul leader with a sword.

Quite soy
Yeah I remember her, I recently did a rewatch of the entire 12 or so hours of all 3 movies extended cut, all I remember from her character towards the end is that she was a woman and girl power and thats it, I felt it kind of took away from the overall story

Anyway darkstar my thoughts are I didnt really enjoy it that much, that sort of fantasy world medieval stuff like that is appealing to me, but I felt the movies were a drag to get through and overrated, I did watch extended cuts.

Extended cut scene with boromir giving the speech was good.

I did see somewhere that extended cut should be watched like 6 tv episodes instead of 3 movies, I just kind of found the whole thing a drag to get through

Its not bad but I just dont think it was amazing, I kind of forced myself to finish it because I needed to conclude it

ive watched this trilogy like last week for the 1st time in my life and i can say its the best movies i ever saw

I don't like it one bit. It's boring. I liked Steven Erikson' Malazan Book of the Fallen although you would probably hate it.
I have mixed feelings about the Book of the Fallen (mind you I only read the first two - Gardens of the Moon and Deadhouse Gates). The world building is great, ngl, and it is one of the more original fantasy books I've read, but one thing that bugs me (and I know I'm nitpicking) is how some characters meet in one chapter, and a couple of chapters later, they're (apparently) fucking or in a relationship, which as a virgin makes me feel even worse and confirms my observations that relationships 'just happen' if you don't look like a mutant goblin like me. I also like to see how relationships develop; the Song of Ice and Fire books were good at that, btw
I also could not fucking stand Felisin - easily the cuntiest characters I've come across.

Last edited:
I don't know about the LOTR books but in the movies, I don't remember which one, there is a scene of an empowered woman who kills a Nazgul leader with a sword.

Quite soy
Same thing in the books, but she breaks her arm in the process and pretty much decides that fighting isn't for her

Kek based as fuck; I've had this theory for awhile.

Here's sort of my take on it:
-Gondor=South Europe/South Europeans/Rome
-Rohan=North Europeans; mainly Anglo-Saxons & Celts.
-Orcs=Niggers & Spics(mainly Mestizos)
-Haradrim=Arabs
-Easterlings=Asiatic Turks
-Isengard=Byzantium/Constantinople
-Mordor=Israel
-Mount Doom=Mount Zion
-The Rings=Abrahamic Religions
-Sauron=Kalus Schwab, Bankers, WEF, etc.
-Saruman=Biden, most "elected" leaders, etc.
will maybe update more.

What do you guys think?
I'm a mestizo spic, I'm not offended (we really are fucking Orcs), and I think your parallels are spot on.

What about Harry Potter ?
Never liked it. Growing up, girls seemed to love the series, but I, and most other boys I knew, only caught a few films here and there

Never liked it. Growing up, girls seemed to love the series, but I, and most other boys I knew, only caught a few films here and there
I seemed to enjoy it enough as a kid, I plan on doing a rewatch of the entire series, as its something I only ever saw bits and pieces of on the TV as a kid

Foids do seem to enjoy it though, I think they find harry and draco the slytherin guy hot sometimes

They are now all over Evropa.
Europe has been mostly pillaged by Shitmigrants, who are going to fuck things up more for everyone.
muh hecking gondorian chuds gotta pay for muh colonization - Moloch lord of blackhole
Kek- even though their place was always a shithole
I read the Book of the Hobbit and it is like a fantasy story for children and adolescents, for a grown man it can be childish.

Quite soy
That's really the only "woke" moment in the movies tbh; I need to read the books.

I like jite pottah.

ive watched this trilogy like last week for the 1st time in my life and i can say its the best movies i ever saw
Nice. :feelscomfy:

What's the second best then?
I honestly prefer it to LOTR, maybe I just enjoy stuff a different way but I kind of liked it, but it does have its flaws I suppose
You would get crucified for saying this in some spaces kek; I disagree completely but I do agree the Hobbit isn't as bad as some make it out to be.
Yeah I just watched that, thats great
It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
I played and completed it, I liked it, its like a better assassins creed to me, tried multiple assassins creed games and I didnt like them
I played a bit of it, but I got caught up in other games & stuff: I don't see how you can't like Assasins Creed, AC3 & Blackflag are great, same for Odyssey & Valhalla.
I think the world has gotten worse since 2000 so probably yeah
There still was some "wokeness" & LGBTQ+ bullshit back then, but ofc it's gotten way worse.

in LOTR, literally everyone is White, and they only have a handful at best of some "feminist" & "soy" scenes.
I think the book was designed for a younger audience but the movie isnt
Yeah my dad told me that once.
Yeah I remember her, I recently did a rewatch of the entire 12 or so hours of all 3 movies extended cut, all I remember from her character towards the end is that she was a woman and girl power and thats it, I felt it kind of took away from the overall story
I haven't read the books, but I kinda assume it wasn't like that.
Anyway darkstar my thoughts are I didnt really enjoy it that much, that sort of fantasy world medieval stuff like that is appealing to me, but I felt the movies were a drag to get through and overrated, I did watch extended cuts.
What exactly did you think was overrated? And yeah, I agree it can be a drag to get through tbh, as much as I enjoy them.

I like fantasy also, and I wish we could see more "Space Fantasy" type movies: In fact, some worldbuilding I have done is about this genre.
Extended cut scene with boromir giving the speech was good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOyiK2rO1pc

This?
I did see somewhere that extended cut should be watched like 6 tv episodes instead of 3 movies, I just kind of found the whole thing a drag to get through
Yeah that is true, and that's how me & my dad always watch it more or less: We would watch half of one, take a break for a few hours, and then watch the second part.
Its not bad but I just dont think it was amazing, I kind of forced myself to finish it because I needed to conclude it
Fair enough, but I personally think it's one of the best movie trilogies out there.

In hindsight, it really is the best fantasy series out there. Nothing else I’ve seen has the lore and sentiment this series can provide.
It's due to the massive amounts of detail put in by Tolkien: As another user here pointed out, the books will spend pages describing scenery alone.
As I’ve grown older, I also have a newfound appreciation of Narnia, even though it’s nowhere as good as LOTR.
Watched it when I was younger but forgot all of it.

It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
I think I could not properly enjoy it, I did not watch all 3 movies back to back but each time I watched a movie I watched it start to finish, it felt like by that point I was so exhausted I could not properly enjoy it
I played a bit of it, but I got caught up in other games & stuff: I don't see how you can't like Assasins Creed, AC3 & Blackflag are great, same for Odyssey & Valhalla.
I tried 3 AC games including blackflag, I really wanted to like it, I thought I would absolutely love it and it would be a great cope but sadly I just couldnt get into it, the ship stuff in blackflag I never quiet got down.

Speaking of which, what assassins creed game is set in 1800's america? I remember playing it as a kid on my cousins xbox
There still was some "wokeness" & LGBTQ+ bullshit back then, but ofc it's gotten way worse.

in LOTR, literally everyone is White, and they only have a handful at best of some "feminist" & "soy" scenes.
Well I wasnt even really alive in 2000 but its sad to know it was there even then, but yeah everyone is white lol, I think they changed that in rings of power? I dont remember exactly

Game of thrones also put niggers in their new show
What exactly did you think was overrated?
The overall reputation of it being so amazing, I think return of the king is top 10 imdb movies, it has good shots and stuff, like the music cutting out that you mentioned before
Yep, liked this scene, I think it was a good addition to show the family dynamic and a backstory to why they fight in that place a bit
Yeah that is true, and that's how me & my dad always watch it more or less: We would watch half of one, take a break for a few hours, and then watch the second part.
Yeah, if I ever watch it again I will watch it like that, trying to watch it together killed me

On reflection I liked when they were in moria, movie was good then

What about Harry Potter ?
Never was a fan of it: Too many foids liked it for my taste, not to mention that I just felt it didnt have the detail LOTR had.
Seems it's a common trend foids love it, yet most boys seemingly didn't care much for it.

Never was a fan of it: Too many foids liked it for my taste, not to mention that I just felt it didnt have the detail LOTR had.

Seems it's a common trend foids love it, yet most boys seemingly didn't care much for it.
Recently i finished playing all the 6 games on the PS2. i can vouch for them. They are fun.

The extended scene with Boromir and Faramir is very heart wrecking after a couple of minutes.

I have mixed feelings about the Book of the Fallen (mind you I only read the first two - Gardens of the Moon and Deadhouse Gates).
Bro you gotta read the entire series. House of Chains is peak kino tier material. Memories of Ice is easily the most brutal one.
The world building is great, ngl, and it is one of the more original fantasy books I've read, but one thing that bugs me (and I know I'm nitpicking) is how some characters meet in one chapter, and a couple of chapters later, they're (apparently) fucking or in a relationship, which as a virgin makes me feel even worse and confirms my observations that relationships 'just happen' if you don't look like a mutant goblin like me. I also like to see how relationships develop; the Song of Ice and Fire books were good at that, btw
I also could not fucking stand Felisin - easily the cuntiest characters I've come across.
Tbh post modern fantasy authors love writing animalistically sexual characters(GRRM cough cough). These aren't a good reprrsentation of real world sexual relations and you should ignore it if it bothers you. In case of Conan the Barbarian like stories these kind of immediate sexuality is used to express the badassery of said Conan like character.

Felisin is also greatly suffering so you can enjoy that. Spoiler alert : There is yet more suffering ahead

yall read rl stein books?

@DarkStarDown 2nd best is star wars

I think I could not properly enjoy it, I did not watch all 3 movies back to back but each time I watched a movie I watched it start to finish, it felt like by that point I was so exhausted I could not properly enjoy it
It's kinda crazy how even doing something we like, such as watching a movie, can still cause us to feel bored & exhausted.
I tried 3 AC games including blackflag, I really wanted to like it, I thought I would absolutely love it and it would be a great cope but sadly I just couldnt get into it, the ship stuff in blackflag I never quiet got down.
Each their own; I personally think Blackflag is one of the best games I've played & it's nostalgic for me.
Speaking of which, what assassins creed game is set in 1800's america? I remember playing it as a kid on my cousins xbox
That's either Rogue, or Assassin's Creed 3 which is set during the Revolution.
Well I wasnt even really alive in 2000 but its sad to know it was there even then,
I was born in the early 2000s kek: But I mean, stuff such as that has been in movies since the Jews took control over Hollywood.
but yeah everyone is white lol, I think they changed that in rings of power? I dont remember exactly

Game of thrones also put niggers in their new show
Yeah they did jfl- and people still continue to deny White replacement is reality.
The overall reputation of it being so amazing, I think return of the king is top 10 imdb movies, it has good shots and stuff, like the music cutting out that you mentioned before
I think a lot of people like it just because it's popular.
Yep, liked this scene, I think it was a good addition to show the family dynamic and a backstory to why they fight in that place a bit
Yeah it added some good context, I also like how it preluded to the battles we saw there in the third movie.
Yeah, if I ever watch it again I will watch it like that, trying to watch it together killed me

On reflection I liked when they were in moria, movie was good then
:feelsokman:
@DarkStarDown 2nd best is star wars
Original trilogy only, right?

Yeah they did jfl- and people still continue to deny White replacement is reality.
They want white replacement lmao. They are elated that white people are being replaced and driven into extinction. That's why they gaslight white people about replacement. Niggers know as long as non niggers exist they will always be inferior in every metric. That's why they wish to exterminate all races so bad. Off course they are too pussy and weak to do it militarily so they use demographics(assisted by Kikes off course). Mark my words the moment niggers become the dominant race in this world civilisation as a whole will collapse and we will see massive population decrease due to widespread famine, choas and disease. Civilisation will only return when the harshness of European and Asian climates and geography restructure niggers into becoming white and Asian people once more(this is assuming out of Africa theory is true) and the inferior nigger gene pool faces extermination.

It's kinda crazy how even doing something we like, such as watching a movie, can still cause us to feel bored & exhausted.
Yeah, guess thats just the incel experience, everything is tiring, I knew I was watching it just to kill time and cope so I guess that didnt help, if I was laying next to a girl who loved the series or something :feelsohh:

I was also sitting in my computer chair and watching it on my computer, I can not relax in the living room and watch it there because my parents will harass me.
That's either Rogue, or Assassin's Creed 3 which is set during the Revolution.
Yeah thanks I will have to try it maybe
I think a lot of people like it just because it's popular.
Thats what some normshits do, they only like something because it is popular
Yeah it added some good context, I also like how it preluded to the battles we saw there in the third movie.
Yeah it was definitely a good scene, when I watched it as a kid I did not understand as much because that scene was not on TV

I appreciate Tolkien, although I dislike some Christian undertones in his books (but they are not so strong to consider these books as Christian - they are like fortune teller who decorates his office with images of Catholic saints).