Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cyber truck or 1st gen rav 4

Old school rav 4 from the 90s or tesla cyber truck?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I cant afford shit. But thats just for now since Im in trade school. But heres the thing. I have 2 dream cars. 2 very very different dream cars. One is the infamus cyber truck. The other is a old ass 1st gen toyota rav 4 made in the 90s. And why these 2 cars are my dream vehicle will make this thread a parsec long. And no one reads a half mile thread on this site. So if you were in my shoes in the future wich hopfully incelve me making good ass money from the trades, witch car would you rather own?

Cyber truck is very ugly imo. I would rather take any Ford or Toyota truck.

Cyber truck is very ugly imo. I would rather take any Ford or Toyota truck.
Ill admit, it reminds me of a hundai ionic witch is the most ugly moder day car of all time. Fucking thing is built like shit. My mom had to deal with the thing trying to update wile driving and fucked up 90 percent of the functions. Also the this thread is probably pointless because I chose a 3rd option. A toyota tacoma.