Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry Stacy hates on curry immigrants and calls them rapist trash.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Only a matter of time before curry foids go full way noodlewhores facist! Giga over

@Indracel u shouldn't feel sorry for curry foids, they will copy the noodle foids soon. And starr calling for the mass castration and genocide of curry men!

Meanwhile some incels copers here: "I feel sorry for curry foids teehee"

"jbw" strikes again, sooner or later most deathnic toilets in the world will be white only.

also you should post race pills in the lounge OP, posting them on ID is a real waste since you can't talk a single thing about race without getting a warning here

Last edited:
jbw strikes again, sooner or later most deathnic toilets in the world will be white only.

also you should post race pills in the lounge OP, posting them on ID is a real waste since you can't talk a single thing about race without getting a warning here
I am not personally calling out any race here nor talking about JBW. This post is purely focused on the fact that more and more curry foids are copying their noodle sisters and hating their own men

I can't deny that she isn't partially right about some curries making too much noise and acting like trash. But she is taking her generalizations too far.

Where the fuck are her parents? White-worshipping pieces of shit need to bring her back to New Delhi and whip her until she's right. :lasereyes:

@Indracel This is why. :feelsjuice:

Surprised you care about this. Haven’t you said many times that you’d never settle for a currywhore? Tbh my mate guarding instincts don’t even kick in upon seeing stuff like this

Surprised you care about this. Haven’t you said many times that you’d never settle for a currywhore? Tbh my mate guarding instincts don’t even kick in upon seeing stuff like this
true I don't care too much. I would settle for a curry Stacy though. but yes would never take sub Stacy curry foids.

I agree I have gotten used to seeing these type of comments so it doesn't phase me too much. But you've to realize it still affects curry men reputation. And we'll all be grouped with these accusations

Someone should stab hER to death

Someone should stab hER to death
Curry foids like this will probably become more common at this rate. Especially if curryland doesn't fix its shit.

Not a stacy. Curry toilets cannot be stacy.

Curry migrants are way better than Africans and Sands.

Currywhores have been copying noodlewhores for a long time now. Nothing new.

I am not personally calling out any race here nor talking about JBW. This post is purely focused on the fact that more and more curry foids are copying their noodle sisters and hating their own men
She most probably Hindu. Muslims dont worship whites like that, yes some muslim foids will fuck Chad but they wont worship whites. Many will even suicide bomb whites if the time comes, which Hindustani will never do even if white Chad was to kill her parents.

Reminds of American negros getting upset when another negro is let into a white space where they previuosly was the only negro around "massa"

looks like a tranny, not even close to curry Stacy

WOC just seem to love white men, its so annoying

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebronzemovement/comments/148bu2y/remember_the_far_right_shill_megha_verma_that/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

over for curries. Curry foids are now copying the noodlewhores! They're hating their own men too! Beyond over.

@wereq @Grotesk @CopingForBrutality @Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper @Zer0/∞

curries can't ever win!

Only a matter of time before curry foids go full way noodlewhores facist! Giga over
Italian actually more brutal than what noodlewhores are doing when you think about it because curries are FAR FAR easier to bleach than rice women. Meaning they are far more likely to have succesful lineages that will continue fir many generations

Based tbh this is why curry niggers need to be kept in line like what the based Saudis do with them. Use them and throw them away once they're done with the construction of the Sultan's 59th palace
Where the fuck are her parents? White-worshipping pieces of shit need to bring her back to New Delhi and whip her until she's right. :lasereyes:

@Indracel This is why. :feelsjuice:
New Delhi is a stinky shithole

over for curries. Curry foids are now copying the noodlewhores! They're hating their own men too! Beyond over.
not just currywhores but pretty much all deathnic women are copying noodles now. by the year 2050, pretty much all ethnic men will cease to exist while deathnic whores get railed by white chads

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebronzemovement/comments/148bu2y/remember_the_far_right_shill_megha_verma_that/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

@wereq @Grotesk @CopingForBrutality @Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper @Zer0/∞

curries can't ever win!

just post 1 anecdote, then say all indian women hate all indian men theory

No such thing as a curry Stacy. Being Indian knocks 4 points off your SMV score.

just post 1 anecdote, then say all indian women hate all indian men theory
go talk to then in real life. And you'll see many hate their families and thus men by extension

She should be raped by currycels in game ofc

That bitch will never be white. If she was a true white supremacist, she would stay away from white men in order to not pollute their genes.

go talk to then in real life. And you'll see many hate their families and thus men by extension
im indian myself, most indian girls date within their race, JBW is a massive cope incel theory