Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditors admit their love of attractive serial killers and hatred of Eliot Rodgers

Very true.

This girl I know she prefers Le Chiffre to Bond, lol

That ruthless personality is just attractive to them I think.
That ruthless personality is incorrect.

foids will always be children at heart, theyre nothing more than mere illusions. They don't truly EXIST as human beings, they are merely robots placed on this earth to react to the whims of men in charge.

When (((they))) speak, the first to listen will be the foid.
Correct. They are mere organics who have no spine and thus must be hit in the head with a book of correction. To cure them of their impurities they must be dealt with physical mental pain to the point of normalcy. Soon they will become me. Me forever more. Along with men and women. Earth will be erenyeager homeworld.

She says that ER was attractive, but he isnt attractive to her because he wasnt a psycho, but just a "loser".
They're sucker than Eliot Rodgers could ever be.

I'll say it now and I'll say it a million fucking times. Every girl obsessed with these serial killers deserves the same fate as their victims.
All foids deserve it

Elliot Rodger kill and mass shooting:
Dahmer and ted bundy: rape and childrape also killing and torture

Normies :soy: And foids:foidSoy: they are better lol I hope he fucks me, because most normies are gay anyways. They probaly fantasise of sucking those serial killer dicks and foids want them to fuck them hard

I'll say it now and I'll say it a million fucking times. Every girl obsessed with these serial killers deserves the same fate as their victims.
Based. :society:

All foids deserve to be put in a coma and sent to deep underground breeding barns, to be used as baby factories.

To let foids loose on the streets to do as they please has been a disastrous experiment.

Foids have already proven they're incapable of civilized cooperation for the common good.

Redditors claiming that it's only mental ill foids thirsting over serial killers like ramirez but i don't see these so called mentally ill foids simping over ER.

All foids deserve to be put in a coma and sent to deep underground breeding barns, to be used as baby factories.

To let foids loose on the streets to do as they please has been a disastrous experiment.

Foids have already proven they're incapable of civilized cooperation for the common good.
Facts.

SMH as if ER's actions weren't dark triad enough. To me, he is leagues and classes above Ramirez.