Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids on reddit freak out over sexy nymphs in Rayman

Change to fit respective situation.

Another subreddit where women complain about things so they can feel like they have problems, that is my takeaway, I don't think they know what real sexism is, this is reminiscent of "r/mendrawingwomen which is women seething over artistic expression indefinitely. (Their arch enemy is the Japanese) entertaining I suppose.

Women are stupid and i dont respect them thats right id rather have sex with them show me your genitals your genitals - Jon lajoie music 2009

Now foids can debate this cool song too!

View attachment 1221877View attachment 1221878

Change to fit respective situation.

Another subreddit where women complain about things so they can feel like they have problems, that is my takeaway, I don't think they know what real sexism is, this is reminiscent of "r/mendrawingwomen which is women seething over artistic expression indefinitely. (Their arch enemy is the Japanese) entertaining I suppose.
:lul:this is so true.

Make no mistake, “muh objectification” is nothing but a convenient excuse they use. If they gave a fuck about “rape culture” or the rape rates in developed nations, they’d be campaigning for the remigration of the ethnics committing all the rapes instead of fighting tooth and nail to bring in more.

These foids are motivated by the belief that we as unattractive men don’t even deserve to LOOK at attractive women. That’s literally all there is to it