Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet curry bullies cumskin cuck

Who do the comments hold sympathy for? hint: it's not the curry. It doesn't matter if the tallfag won, lost, or got disrespected, at the end of the day they'll still get pussy.

Who do the comments hold sympathy for? hint: it's not the curry. It doesn't matter if the tallfag won, lost, or got disrespected, at the end of the day they'll still get pussy.
169px-Redpillcomics17.jpg

The curry deserved it. Don't mess with someone who you can't afford fighting. He was just being a stupid and over-confident bully.

Nah, you think the curry would beat him? He left because you can get arrested
Which make him the a cuck. He seems to be sandnigger not curry. But the manlet is ready to die fighting while the tallfag is cowardly and runs off like a cuck

It does matter if they GIVE us respect or not we demand and will TAKE that repect over self

You mean the tallfag?
No, because the curry instigated it. I would be cheering him on if the tallfag started harassing him, but that's not the case here. I won't side with assholes just because they're short or I perceive them to be "incels."

I won't side with assholes just because they're short or I perceive them to be "incels."
Bro, he is a deathic in a white country, he is an incel by default. Also I heard Australia is really racist

She dumped him that night and fucked the curry.

Bro, he is a deathic in a white country, he is an incel by default.
And so he deserves my sympathy? Just because he's an incel? I would've given him that sympathy had he not been a jerk.
Also I heard Australia is really racist
So you're assuming people were racist towards him? And that gives him the right to harass a rando? This statement is really vague.
What, he just called him a cuck? Wasn't be proven to be cuck, he just walked away defeated
Would you like it if some stranger called you a cuck? Would you expect yourself to walk away or fight?

And so he deserves my sympathy? Just because he's an incel? I would've given him that sympathy had he not been a jerk.
Fuck off you are a fakecel then. I always feel sympathetic towards my fellow cels
So you're assuming people were racist towards him?
Not these in particular but yes Australia in general is racist towards ethnics. Whites literally genocided the natives there and settled there.
And that gives him the right to harass a rando?
Yes. It gives right to incels to harass tallfags and sex havers
Would you like it if some stranger called you a cuck? Would you expect yourself to walk away or fight?
Either I would full ignore and walk away or fight until I knock him out. But 100% I wouldn't be the last person to get hit in that fight.

Clearly the manlet hit harder than tallerfag from the video

Typical foreigner behaviour

Did not understand how that was relevent... can you explain?
Just thought this scenario, that sandnigger called him cuck and he is BUT he still got the pussy at night :feelsbadman:

Fuck off you are a fakecel then. I always feel sympathetic towards my fellow cels
I will never feel sympathy towards bullies.
Not these in particular but yes Australia in general is racist towards ethnics.
This is just an assumption. You don't know if he was the target of a racist attack at all.
Yes. It gives right to incels to harass tallfags and sex havers
Alright, then. That's your opinion.
Either I would full ignore and walk away or fight until I knock him out. But 100% I wouldn't be the last person to get hit in that fight.
The tallfag could've knocked him out easily, he just chose not to. He was a true gentleman. Meanwhile, the curry became the epitome of a pathetic excuse of a man, cussing and provoking a stranger to make himself feel superior. And why? Maybe because he is naturally a bully or because he WAS bullied and now feels like he needs to give back, which isn't an excuse to be a jerk. Being bullied is no excuse for bullying others, no matter how superior to you they may seem; you're just sinking down to their level.

@FrothySolutions We need some manlet perspective here (no offense).

I will never feel sympathy towards bullies.
Read this thread. Incels are seen bullies even when they are vicmits https://incels.is/threads/normies-v...bout-just-punch-the-bully-in-the-face.571356/
This is just an assumption. You don't know if he was the target of a racist attack at all.
Bro, you don't know Australia then. Ask Aussie curry @mlcurrycel
The tallfag could've knocked him out easily, he just chose not to.
Are you sure about that? Fat/Muscular trained manlet >> Skinny aggressive overconfident untrained tallfag in a fight

View: https://youtu.be/hOPx5N-hwzw

The tallfag could've knocked him out easily, he just chose not to. He was a true gentleman. Meanwhile, the curry became the epitome of a pathetic excuse of a man, cussing and provoking a stranger to make himself feel superior. And why? Maybe because he is naturally a bully or because he WAS bullied and now feels like he needs to give back, which isn't an excuse to be a jerk. Being bullied is no excuse for bullying others, no matter how superior to you they may seem; you're just sinking down to their level.
You are 100% a fakecel. Take this :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: and fuck off

And why? Maybe because he is naturally a bully or because he WAS bullied and now feels like he needs to give back, which isn't an excuse to be a jerk.
You will never understand that. Imagine being born like a subhuman or being a 5'4 manlets like me and being bullied by all the tallfags and foids in the school. From all the humiliation and vile from foids, morality died in me. FUCK BEING MORAL. No one was moral to me.
Being bullied is no excuse for bullying others, no matter how superior to you they may seem; you're just sinking down to their level.
No I will become worse than them I promise you that. All these faggots need to be killed. They feel superior just because they have 5 inches longer legs than you. I want to hit those legs off with a axe. I want to run tractors over their legs and make them into pulp. FUCK ALL THE TALLFAGS.

You will never understand that. Imagine being born like a subhuman or being a 5'4 manlets like me and being bullied by all the tallfags and foids in the school. From all the humiliation and vile from foids, morality died in me. FUCK BEING MORAL. No one was moral to me.

No I will become worse than them I promise you that. All these faggots need to be killed. They feel superior just because they have 5 inches longer legs than you. I want to hit those legs off with a axe. I want to run tractors over their legs and make them into pulp. FUCK ALL THE TALLFAGS.
Bro ur literally not even manlet height since ur in curry land

now feels like he needs to give back, which isn't an excuse to be a jerk.
Then what should we do take it all like a doormat or a punching bag. Do assume we are sissies like you? Fuck no

There is always currywomen shorter than you.
You fuck off. You are literally a fakecel. You are really tall in Singapore. You fakecels don't know anything about our suffering.

Fuck off from here

Bro ur literally not even manlet height since ur in curry land
All the Gen-Z foids are height mogging me. I am a manlet even here.

You fuck off. You are literally a fakecel. You are really tall in Singapore. You fakecels don't know anything about our suffering.

Fuck off from here
Muh fakecel, I look like him

Muh fakecel, I look like him View attachment 1087361
You just exposed your self

-> You look 4/10 in face
-> You are top 1 percentile in India and top 2 percentile in Singapore height
-> Average Singaporeans makes 36 time a Indian

And you are still incel.... Yeah Right fuck off

You just exposed your self

-> You look 4/10 in face
-> You are top 1 percentile in India and top 2 percentile in Singapore height
-> Average Singaporeans makes 36 time a Indian

And you are still incel.... Yeah Right fuck off
I have to geomaxx to india, but iam poor and Don't earn.

View attachment 1087366

43rd percentile too. I checked your height
Do you even understand how percentiles work

I am 1 in 2
You are 1 in 100

And those percentiles have to decreased because people in cities are taller than in villages in India.

U would of roped if u were in the USA tbh
No I would have gone ER. I am not a cuck, I would die in a losing battle than run away from it like a coward

No I would have gone ER. I am not a cuck, I would die in a losing battle than run away from it like a coward
go ER in a frat house with chads and stacys dont kill sub5

go ER in a frat house with chads and stacys dont kill sub5
I will kill all the males including sub 5s. The sub 5 guys will simp and become white knights for stacies. I will kill all males and rape the woman in the chad blood spilled all over them :ahegao: :ahegao:

based rapefugee curry
that's the best I can do. I accepted it. No woman will find me attractive. I will just be beta buxx in arranged marriage. I will probably live till 80-90. I potentially like 70+ years ahead of me.

I won't let normies make me feel inferior and kill myself. I will live for myself and isolate from society.

Read this thread. Incels are seen bullies even when they are vicmits https://incels.is/threads/normies-v...bout-just-punch-the-bully-in-the-face.571356/
But the incel WAS the bully here, so your argument doesn't make sense. You're literally generalizing everything.
Bro, you don't know Australia then. Ask Aussie curry @
mlcurrycel
@mlcurrycel
Who cares, dude? You don't know if he got bullied cause of his race. Again, you're generalizing everything.
Are you sure about that? Fat/Muscular trained manlet >> Skinny aggressive overconfident untrained tallfag in a fight

View: https://youtu.be/hOPx5N-hwzw
You're really coping if you think a tall person can't EASILY beat a short person. This is also cherrypicking.
You are 100% a fakecel. Take this :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: and fuck off
Ad hominem. Totally avoid my argument by calling me a fakecel, with zero basis. It would help if you used your reason instead of uncontrolled anger.
If you have no morals, why should I be moral to you? Why should I not bully you if I see you irl right now? I was bullied by tall people too, but I won't attack or harass people unprovoked because of my past trauma or personal issues.
Then what should we do take it all like a doormat or a punching bag. Do assume we are sissies like you? Fuck no
What do you mean take it all like a doormat or a punching bag? When did I say that? You're strawmanning me. If he is attacked, he should fight back, but he wasn't attacked or harassed in any way here; he was the instigator.

So refusing to harass tall people at random in public is considered being a "sissy"? Let's see how you do. Go out and harass or beat someone up.

But the incel WAS the bully here, so your argument doesn't make sense. You're literally generalizing everything.
Yeah, exactly the incel was the bully. Why is it bad?
You're really coping if you think a tall person can't EASILY beat a short person. This is also cherrypicking.
100% I beat up a taller fag in my class in a fight.

Agreed a tall fag can beat up a shorter person BUT it is only when they have muscles and training. If they are skinny and untrained the shorter guy with muscles and training will win.

"You looked like a bit of a cuck so I was just wondering" lmao.