Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditors admit their love of attractive serial killers and hatred of Eliot Rodgers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'll say it now and I'll say it a million fucking times. Every girl obsessed with these serial killers deserves the same fate as their victims.

I'll say it now and I'll say it a million fucking times. Every girl obsessed with these serial killers deserves the same fate as their victims.
True.

Huh. Interesting.

A girl I know doesn't like Bond but does like Bond villains, lol

Reason why figures like Richard Ramirez and Jeffrey Dahmer are very recognizable.

elliot face was nevER about average

Huh. Interesting.

A girl I know doesn't like Bond but does like Bond villains, lol
All women. They only like heroes in stories more if they're chads.

4B7741DF C46D 459B 86D3 044F8A068C6B

:lul::lul::lul:

elliot face was nevER about average
Even now girls mock his looks. Shallow serial killer worshiping whores mocking him.

jfl foids are gatekeeping serial killers now

Aint wrong. ER was a massive mentalcel
Xhey imply that Richard Ramirez and Jeffery Dahmer had good personalities with their murders being the only bad thing, which is why females still fantasise about them

BRO IS FILLIPING IN HIS GRAVE FUARK:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Reason why figures like Richard Ramirez and Jeffrey Dahmer are very recognizable.
Foids do NOT simp for dahmer. He started malding and balding, Even when He did his acts back in the day he was a walking meme. Just used as a literal halloween costume

Xhey imply that Richard Ramirez and Jeffery Dahmer had good personalities with their murders being the only bad thing, which is why females still fantasise about them
OP directly said that women liked men like Ramirez because they were attractive and popular among women to begin with

OP directly said that women liked men like Ramirez because they were attractive and popular among women to begin with
The picture I posted said that ER was not attractive because of his personality and that looks had nothing to do with it but also that Ramirez was attractive, so since the poster said that looks don’t matter it would be something else making Ramirez attractive

Lol, foids are fucking retarded.

Just be Attractive tallish prettyboy who is serial rapist Theory

Foids do NOT simp for dahmer. He started malding and balding, Even when He did his acts back in the day he was a walking meme. Just used as a literal halloween costume
Probably the attractive actor they got to play him.

I wonder if ER was a model tier chad, what they opinions on him would be.

Probably the attractive actor they got to play him.
I swear I dont know why hollywood does that shit

dahmer irl

movie dahmer

They know foids are sick fucks and want to get wet watching psl looksmaxxer Butcher Black men kek

Elliot Rodger kill and mass shooting:
Dahmer and ted bundy: rape and childrape also killing and torture

Normies :soy: And foids:foidSoy: they are better lol I hope he fucks me, because most normies are gay anyways. They probaly fantasise of sucking those serial killer dicks and foids want them to fuck them hard

Last edited:
These rapist-serial killERs are OBJECTIVELY worse yet to them they are to be admired while angry and oppressed men like ER are seen as a silly losER
It's always about the messenger. Remember.

foids will always be children at heart, theyre nothing more than mere illusions. They don't truly EXIST as human beings, they are merely robots placed on this earth to react to the whims of men in charge.

When (((they))) speak, the first to listen will be the foid.

foids will always be children at heart, theyre nothing more than mere illusions. They don't truly EXIST as human beings, they are merely robots placed on this earth to react to the whims of men in charge.

When (((they))) speak, the first to listen will be the foid.

The fact is, mass shooters superseded serial killers as the 'homicidal maniac' cultural zeitgeist after Columbine.
Because it has become increasingly difficult to be a serial killer, these social pathologies transferred to mass murder.

So really, what they are saying is an inherent contradiction.

And they do not deserve "ugly" men helping them.

Fuck reddit man, I deleted it a few days before I joined here, everyone on there is a mentally ill woke leftist.

She says that ER was attractive, but he isnt attractive to her because he wasnt a psycho, but just a "loser".

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/136s5c0/comment/jiq0ot5/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

They admit they respect serial killers who are attractive and kill with sadistic motives over Eliot Rodgers who killed as revenge.

Never take normies seriously. They love sociopaths. It's why movie villains are more loved than heroes and why serial killer documentaries are so popular

For that I'm running over a normie bunny.

Incorrections will be met with correction.