Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries, Mexicans, Asians, Arabs, and Dark Skins get no Pussy in 2023

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
The only men getting pussy anymore are rich white guys with daddy’s money, gymmaxxed light skin black guys, brown guys who have connected families who arrange marriage, and white guys.

The rest of us get nothing. Most women only want dark triad guys in those categories aswell.

The only way we can get gfs or sex is by status maxxing which is impossible unless we were born in LA or families of wealth.

Last edited:
alligator attacking GIF

basically just ethnics.
stats will get even worse in the future since ethnic women are becoming more race traitors and leaving their lookmatchs for other white males.
ethnic women would rather be a part of the harem of white chad than date an ethnic man.

This is a cope, spics have some of the lowest rates of inkweldom.

This is a cope, spics have some of the lowest rates of inkweldom.
Entirely dependent on whether they're white-hispanic or non-white-hispanic. Those brown South-American-Indian looking ones aren't going to do much better than other brown men.

Entirely dependent on whether they're white-hispanic or non-white-hispanic. Those brown South-American-Indian looking ones aren't going to do much better than other brown men.
They do good with spic women, stop coping.

I see plenty of Niggers and Sandniggers in Germanistan getting good looking foids

So being born a homeless heroin addict in cuckfornia will get you laid?

——

Didnt @proudweeb just make a thread about this shit?
Totally missed what i was saying

ain't that the truth. its easy if you are an ethnic women to date but as an ethnic man? as saint hamudi said, "its cruel" :fuk:

I wish this was true. Otherwise I wouldn't feel alone.

If you are a bluepilled cuckshit who's denying this, it means you are just a fucking low iq retard.

Don't spics have high std rates and teen pregnancy.

This is why ethnic men in 3rd world countries such as India, Thailand, cambodia, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, etc need to take away women's rights, ethnic men need to take action now.

Don't spics have high std rates and teen pregnancy.
Brazil and most Latin America has teen pregnancy issues, although they are taking foid accountable of jumping on chad dick.
instead, they blame the govt for not having proper sex-ed in schools.
anyways these will be single mom in future reaping benefits from govt to support kids and free education,
and some betabux will grab this only opportunity of being a beta>sexhaver (once a year) and finance her life.