Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Leaving Islam and other globhomo shit

No point arguing about religion online, but surely you can see how this argument is flawed?
“No bro Allah has a plan for us all, we are all gonna make it”
IMG 4013

Islams good when in a Muslim country and everyone around you’s Muslim

My imaans been low for a while aswell. It’s hard staying on deen when you’re getting punished constantly and none of your prayers get answered

Worst bit is I actually want to be part of the religious but it’s hard when you’re getting pushed away every time

Worst bit is I actually want to be part of the religious but it’s hard when you’re getting pushed away every time
whats pushing you away?

whats pushing you away?
Mainly my parents. I question why Allah put my life in their hands knowing they didn’t deserve me. Also everytime I try to better myself in life, it always fails whether that’s my parents sabotaging me or sheer bad luck. It feels like I’m being eternally punished for just being born. I’ve had phases where I’m on deen properly praying, refraining from sins but then I realise how shit my life still is and give up. It’s hard being thankful when you’ve got nothing to be thankful for if you know what I mean. But deep down it’s still deen over dunya but my current environment don’t let me commit. Inshallah one day this changes

Mainly my parents. I question why Allah put my life in their hands knowing they didn’t deserve me. Also everytime I try to better myself in life, it always fails whether that’s my parents sabotaging me or sheer bad luck. It feels like I’m being eternally punished for just being born. I’ve had phases where I’m on deen properly praying, refraining from sins but then I realise how shit my life still is and give up. It’s hard being thankful when you’ve got nothing to be thankful for if you know what I mean. But deep down it’s still deen over dunya but my current environment don’t let me commit. Inshallah one day this changes
sorry brocel, inshallah may Allah make it easy for you ameen.

how old are you?