Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries collapsing from extreme heat wave. These heat waves are only going to get more and more intense. This will be an extinction event.

Can't talk about issues without going all political. Electrical grids in India wouldn't be able to handle such levels of power draw.

Say what about Curries I do feel bad for them kids because living in America there are so many things I take granted that these kids in India don't have
.They don't even have proper ventilation in their schools and r dying from heat

sucks to be poor man

Demand for ACs is about to absolutely explode in the Third World. Hell, probably worldwide actually, even seen climate projections which had even Russia have drought and crazy heatwaves even in more optimistic scenarios.

Can't talk about issues without going all political. Electrical grids in India wouldn't be able to handle such levels of power draw.
Hasn't India's electricity generation been pretty decently increasing though?

Nowhere near China's, but still pretty good.

View: https://x.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1789683632728371610#m

Hasn't India's electricity generation been pretty decently increasing though?
The AC purchases causing more load-shedding for 2-3 years for now, although, I gotta say it hasn't been that bad this year where I am from.

The AC purchases causing more load-shedding for 2-3 years for now, although, I gotta say it hasn't been that bad this year where I am from.
I see.

curryfoids are shocked, because this is the first time they've ever been hot

Golly, I wonder what it was like before fans and electric existed?

Probably hellish

China already had a problem supplying enough water to the north even before extreme weather.

Say what about Curries I do feel bad for them kids because living in America there are so many things I take granted that these kids in India don't have
.They don't even have proper ventilation in their schools and r dying from heat

sucks to be poor man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back