Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CUCKTEARS] READ THIS DAMN POST, SO I CAN EDUCATE YOU ABOUT PAIR BONDING WITH ACTUAL DATA

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

FUCK YOU CUCKTEARS THERE ARE STUDIES ABOUT THIS CRAP, BUT YOU TARDS IGNORE IT, I LITERALLY HAD LINK OF THIS SHIT ON THE GODAMN POST :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

sorry i just can't take this lack of inteligence anymore

reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/b4pjzo/take_a_look_at_that_imagine_they_are_literally/

Jfl I like how you can't spell but you can shut down IT with actual studies.
Good job bro :feelsokman:
They never touch study supported threads.

Yo dude, IT doesnt like it if you post evidence. They wont read this thread.

What the fuck tard doesn't understand is that you need to compare the slut to a chaste woman, not to a chad slayer. And either way the whore is exposed as a whore.

JFL at taking cucktears seriously enough to making them look at scientific data

they cutted all the studies tha ti leaved on the thread to make it looked like it was baseless,
sorry for my bad spelling, i just bad with grammar
Yo dude, IT doesnt like it if you post evidence. They wont read this thread.
they only read edgy shit, that is obviusly bait

spelling is for niggers. Dyslexic people are more intelligent on average

they cutted all the studies tha ti leaved on the thread to make it looked like it was baseless,
sorry for my bad spelling, i just bad with grammar
It's ok bro. I can understand what you write so it doesn't matter. I can always check it for you and make corrections to your words if you like :)

It's ok bro. I can understand what you write so it doesn't matter. I can always check it for you and make corrections to your words if you like :)
would be great, but i'm not planing on any big post right now, i just want to help mainlander bro with his VN, and make my hentai

Sluts want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to fuck chads and tyrones throughout their youths, then once their roast beef is stretched and they're in their 30's they want beta cuck to spend money on them like virgin princesses.

Feminists and progressive cucks disregard science when the results of its researches go against their worldview.

they do not care they are only here to cherrypick

they will never read this lol

Cucktears think their prized landwhale lard will love them back if they beg enough.

Cucktears think their prized landwhale lard will love them back if they beg enough.
I saw their prized lard at the barn talent show last week.

23481969._SX540_.jpg

they'll claim something like how the sample isn't representative of society or some shit. just curious, how were these surveys or polls done? can you post the whole study and not just the graphs?

They won't touch this with a fifty foot dildo

Sluts want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to fuck chads and tyrones throughout their youths, then once their roast beef is stretched and they're in their 30's they want beta cuck to spend money on them like virgin princesses.
and she will hate the cuck for not being chad, and divorce rape him, and raise a child as singloe mun and create a autistic incel piece of shit

and she will hate the cuck for not being chad, and divorce rape him, and raise a child as singloe mun and create a autistic incel piece of shit
That's having their cake, eating it too, then throwing it up and eating it again.

They won't touch this with the cock of the guy who they let fuck their wife
they won't touch this with telephatics power the gained after drinking 50 liters of soylent

That's having their cake, eating it too, then throwing it up and eating it again.
they want to eat the cake shit it, and eat it again

they'll claim something like how the sample isn't representative of society or some shit. just curious, how were these surveys or polls done? can you post the whole study and not just the graphs?

DAMMIT CUCK TEARS LISTEN. GOD DAMMIT I TELL YOU.

No hymen no diamond.