Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckhold will smith punches chris rock at the grammys for making a joke about his whore wife

They are actors. Deceiving is their profession. I don't believe a single word they say in front of a camera. Still hold that the entire punch thing was scripted.
Just ruin your entire reputation bro

Just ruin your entire reputation bro
Can't ruin his reputation over an acting stunt he got paid for.... but can do it over an inoffensive joke on the expense of his cheating divorced wife.

I agree, chris would've been a lot more based if he went down fighting that cuck, that's when arrests would've been made.

I haven't heard of him trying to get cuck smith arrested, but he should. The cuck didn't even apologize to him for his soy behavior.
Well Chris as one of the very few intelligent black men out there probably didn’t want to create a ratchet and highly public Worldstar moment for the drama gobblers to sop up like the disgusting mutts that they are and thereby make the black community look worse than it already does, so I’m sure that’s why he didn’t fire back on Will. :feelshehe:

That and he probably admires and loves Will Smith in a brotherly and or favorite celebrity kind of way as many others do, so was probably a combination of too confused and or maybe even emotionally hurt to react by whooping Will’s ass. :feelswhat:

He may have even have admired Will so much he perhaps convinced himself that he deserved to be smacked. :feelsugh:

Well Chris as one of the very few intelligent black men out there probably didn’t want to create a ratchet and highly public Worldstar moment for the drama gobblers to sop up like the disgusting mutts that they are and thereby make the black community look worse than it already does, so I’m sure that’s why he didn’t fire back on Will. :feelshehe:
If that was the reason he didn't hit back it would be high iq of him. He took one for the team to not further the stereotype of his race being violent.
That and he probably admires and loves Will Smith in a brotherly and or favorite celebrity kind of way as many others do, so was probably a combination of too confused and or maybe even emotionally hurt to react by whooping Will’s ass. :feelswhat:

He may have even have admired Will so much he perhaps convinced himself that he deserved to be smacked. :feelsugh:
I hopes that's not the reason. That would be pretty low t if he decided not to press charges because he respects him, and feels like he deserved being hit for insulting his bald headed wife who cucks him.

Chris rock is based for calling his dirty whore wife a bald cunt.
He should have hit him back, even if he picked up the microphone stand to do it

He should have hit him back, even if he picked up the microphone stand to do it
And also said this

Chris Rock Will Smith Memes 29

kek Chris should have hit his cucked ass back.

That "how can she slap" clip is ragefuel. The state of cucks these days is ridiculous, all of them thought they were going to get to fuck her used roast flaps for defending her, but they all went home jacking off.
Absolute ragefuel. It's even more painful for me to watch. Indian-Americans born and raised in the West know, they wouldn't take even one ounce of shit from a fresh of the boat mainland curry, and/or their cousins overseas who try to imitate Chad/Stacy from the Western world. Makes us want to burn people like her alive.

Yet it persists. And in the States we have the "new version" of "How Can She Slap by proxy" [UWSL]Basically this Cucksmith shyt is " [/UWSL]How Can She Slap by Proxy"

Jada Pinket Bitch is in fact the one slapping Chris Rock. Using her vagina to guilt CuckAsFuckSmith to get up an assault CR so he can have some dignity when he looks at her in bed at night. Not to mention, his son is a failure who sucks at acting and Jada is medicore at best. This is why he had to do it.

One thing about Chris Rock, he's actually part of the Adam Sandler/David Spade /Guy who plays in King of Queens, (Kevin something's) crew. They are B-Level actors and more humbled by their failures at not making the cut into big A-Listers like Smith. This is what makes Chris Rock more humble than Will Smith. Rock isn't a high level TyroneChad-negro fag. He's just a high tier Normie Hollywood negro. Hence he has a better grasp on reality.

Absolute ragefuel. It's even more painful for me to watch. Indian-Americans born and raised in the West know, they wouldn't take even one ounce of shit from a fresh of the boat mainland curry, and/or their cousins overseas who try to imitate Chad/Stacy from the Western world. Makes us want to burn people like her alive.

Yet it persists. And in the States we have the "new version" of "How Can She Slap by proxy" [UWSL]Basically this Cucksmith shyt is " [/UWSL]How Can She Slap by Proxy"

Jada Pinket Bitch is in fact the one slapping Chris Rock. Using her vagina to guilt CuckAsFuckSmith to get up an assault CR so he can have some dignity when he looks at her in bed at night. Not to mention, his son is a failure who sucks at acting and Jada is medicore at best. This is why he had to do it.

One thing about Chris Rock, he's actually part of the Adam Sandler/David Spade /Guy who plays in King of Queens, (Kevin something's) crew. They are B-Level actors and more humbled by their failures at not making the cut into big A-Listers like Smith. This is what makes Chris Rock more humble than Will Smith. Rock isn't a high level TyroneChad-negro fag. He's just a high tier Normie Hollywood negro. Hence he has a better grasp on reality.
I doubt him going and slapping a guy half his size, like a good little cuck, will make her want him more in bed, if anything it's the opposite because she knows she has complete power over him.

Those guys chris acted with are all based except adam cuckler, but in general I respect male B-list actors infinitely more than cucked, woke, Illuminati A-listers.

In this clip it shows why adam sandler is a cuck. Too bad because I used to like him up until that movie.

View: https://youtu.be/ihpe07LoOx0

My country (Brazil) is extremely cucked and most people are on Will Smith's side 'cause he "dEFendeD the honor of his wife". :feelspuke:

My country (Brazil) is extremely cucked and most people are on Will Smith's side 'cause he "dEFendeD the honor of his wife". :feelspuke:
Wear a shirt that says will smith is a cuck, to make them go into soy rage.

I doubt him going and slapping a guy half his size, like a good little cuck, will make her want him more in bed, if anything it's the opposite because she knows she has complete power over him.
Actually, it's quite the contrary. If he is having problems (and as age sets in, they all do) and his wife's career is a failure, and his son is a failure, it is exactly what he would do, in public and to express his alpha male dominance to reassume the honor of his pathetic family. Think about it, its like adding injury to insult, Rock is pointing out that she's not really sought after and the medical condition resulting in the "GI Jane look" , is sign of weakness for them. Whether it makes her want him more sexually is irrelevant. They've already passed that point, sex is not the thing. Alpha male dominance and feeling powerful from that slap, in front of everyone, that's his thing. I said "so he can have some dignity when he looks at her in bed" what that actually means is; "in the house he wants live with his pride intact" He needed to assert his dominance over the situation and he did.
Those guys chris acted with are all based except adam cuckler, but in general I respect male B-list actors infinitely more than cucked, woke, Illuminati A-listers.
I guess. I don't know if I would call them "Based". At least not in the way we think of the term. But yes, you are right, those chaos are better off than cucked Chad AList fags. The fat guys Kevin whatever, from King Of Queens, I can imagine him being a semi- decent chap. Rob Schneider and Spade are also semi-decent, I guess.
In this clip it shows why adam sandler is a cuck. Too bad because I used to like him up until that movie.

View: https://youtu.be/ihpe07LoOx0

Yeah Sandler is definitely a cucked moron. I never found his acting or comedic routines funny anyway.

Last edited:
Actually, it's quite the contrary. If he is having problems (and as age sets in, they all do) and his wife's career is a failure, and his son is a failure, it is exactly what he would do, in public and to express his alpha male dominance to reassume the honor of his pathetic family. Think about it, its like adding injury to insult, Rock is pointing out that she's not really sought after and the medical condition resulting in the "GI Jane look" , is sign of weakness for them. Whether it makes her want him more sexually is irrelevant. They've already passed that point, sex is not the thing. Alpha male dominance and feeling powerful from that slap, in front of everyone, that's his thing. I said "so he can have some dignity when he looks at her in bed" what that actually means is; "in the house he wants live with his pride intact" He needed to assert his dominance over the situation and he did.
I don't get why it would make him mad to hear a guy call his wife ugly. Would he rather him call her sexy instead? I guess because he's a cuck he wants men to find his wife sexually attractive, or he will run out of bull semen to drink in the morning.

This shows even being a rich tyrone will only get you a bald sub4 foid who cucks you, if you're a bluepilled simp who takes orders from low iq whores.

I don't get why it would make him mad to hear a guy call his wife ugly. Would he rather him call her sexy instead?
No! It wouldn't make him made if CR had called his wife sexy. That's what he wants. He wants to be re-validated as a Tyrone-GigaChad! He's getting old so he needs his credit juice.

It's not that he implied she's ugly. That's not what's eeks him out. It's because CR is revealing that she is not a great actress in a subtle way.

I guess because he's a cuck he wants men to find his wife sexually attractive, or he will run out of bull semen to drink in the morning.
Yes. Something like that. Correct.
This shows even being a rich tyrone will only get you a bald sub4 foid who cucks you, if you're a bluepilled simp who takes orders from low iq whores.
Well. Idk about that. Maybe for some, not for others. For Smith it reveals what I have been explaining here in our discussion.

Basically, credit approval for his wife is what makes him feel powerful. If his foid is besmirched, and he sits there, then later on he doesn't feel confident around her. Then all kinds of problems start popping up. Plus of course she will be bitching that he did nothing for days and days and they would fight. Going through that for egocentric Cuck Smith is a tougher thing than hitting CR.

Let's assume for a moment it was all real:

If he didn't do anything, he will face a harder few weeks from his cunt wife than the consequences for hitting CR. Consequences he knew he wouldn't get because he gauges the situation and knew he would get away (legally) with the slap.

No! It wouldn't make him made if CR had called his wife sexy. That's what he wants. He wants to be re-validated as a Tyrone-GigaChad! He's getting old so he needs his credit juice.

It's not that he implied she's ugly. That's not what's eeks him out. It's because CR is revealing that she is not a great actress in a subtle way.
How does making fun of her baldness make her seem like a bad actor?
Well. Idk about that. Maybe for some, not for others. For Smith it reveals what I have been explaining here in our discussion.

Basically, credit approval for his wife is what makes him feel powerful. If his foid is besmirched, and he sits there, then later on he doesn't feel confident around her. Then all kinds of problems start popping up. Plus of course she will be bitching that he did nothing for days and days and they would fight. Going through that for egocentric Cuck Smith is a tougher thing than hitting CR.

Let's assume for a moment it was all real:

If he didn't do anything, he will face a harder few weeks from his cunt wife than the consequences for hitting CR. Consequences he knew he wouldn't get because he gauges the situation and knew he would get away (legally) with the slap.
If he had balls he would have thrown that used whore in the trash long ago, and not worry about her berating him at home for not being her personal guard dog for whoever insults her in a slight way,

He's statusmaxxed gigatyrone from hollywood.

Yeah but in current year he is still nothing but a filthy peasant as far as modern women are concerned.

Pretty soon even Chad will be incel.

That ugly niggress is not worth fighting over, it was staged.

They are actors. Deceiving is their profession. I don't believe a single word they say in front of a camera. Still hold that the entire punch thing was scripted.
He's bisexual

How does making fun of her baldness make her seem like a bad actor?
It's just shame in general. Although it should be tolerated, any shame compounds other shame. And it erupts in a flurry of anger. She has made mediocre to shitty movies. She's hardly a leading women in any noteworthy film, and now CR had equated her medical condition with possible unattractiveness. This is a big deal in Faggotwood, especially if the person already feels lowered for whatever reason.
If he had balls he would have thrown that used whore in the trash long ago, and not worry about her berating him at home for not being her personal guard dog for whoever insults her in a slight way,
They are both sick. What the Normie cucks call "personality disorder" applies to Will Smith and Jada Smith. They are constantly shifting roles in the triangular desire pattern.

Me too. Way better than fresh cuck of bel air.
the fresh cuck of bel air is the real name for the show it is the mission name
the fresh prince of bel air is just the alias used

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back