Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckhold will smith punches chris rock at the grammys for making a joke about his whore wife

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Fuck that bitch ass cuck. His whore wife isn't royalty. She's a used up ROAST FLAP. Come try to do something to me fag Smith and I'll be the last thing you see.

View: https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

"G.I. Jane II, can't wait to see it"

I don't get it.

"G.I. Jane II, can't wait to see it"

I don't get it.
Demi Moore shaved her head to play the role of a female navy seal in an old movie called “GI Jane” that we ancient gen X types are more familiar with assuming you are from the younger zoomer set whose group are mostly only exposed to boring or dime a dozen cape shit movies.

The joke likely didn’t go over well with cuck Smith or his bald wife because Jada’s hair isn’t like that by choice but because she suffers from some form of medical baldness or to be more accurate low hair growth rate called alopecia I believe it is.

So cuck likely got caught up in his feelings about his wife being made fun of for something she could not control.

Well that of course is assuming this whole thing wasn’t what is known in pro wrestling as a “worked shoot” to try and interject a little faked real world appearing drama in order to try and increase ratings. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Demi Moore shaved her head to play the role of a female navy seal in an old movie called “GI Jane” that we ancient gen X types are more familiar with assuming you are from the younger zoomer set whose group are mostly only exposed to boring or dime a dozen cape shit movies.

The joke likely didn’t go over well with cuck Smith or his bald wife because Jada’s hair isn’t like that by choice but because she suffers from some form of medical baldness or to be more accurate low hair growth rate called alopecia I believe it is.

So cuck likely got caught up in his feelings about his wife being made fun of for something she could not control.

Well that of course is assuming this whole thing wasn’t what is known in pro wrestling as a “worked shoot” to try and interject a little faked real world appearing drama in order to try and increase ratings. :feelsseriously:

That makes sense, thanks.

I believe alopecia is the scientific term for hair loss. It's rare for females but it's very much the same condition that we call the Norwood riper here.

Everyone keeps calling him a cuck but do they not realise that he probably cheated on her more than she could ever do?

Everyone keeps calling him a cuck but do they not realise that he probably cheated on her more than she could ever do?

Maybe, but it's hard to believe he would behave like such a cuck if it were the case.

Maybe, but it's hard to believe he would behave like such a cuck if it were the case.
What makes it believable to me is precisely his blind eye to his wife's shenanigans. Nigga has had so much pussy he doesn't give af anymore. I'm pretty sure the open marriage life is treating him better than his wife

Generations don't matter in media as much as you think, for example shows like Fresh Prince and Friends are still big shows for zoomers.

That's hilarious. Should've been slapping his wife every single day for being an unfaithful whore.

This is the best thread title on the event. This will haunt the Fresh Prince for the rest of his life. In every interview he is in until the day he dies he will be asked about this moment and Chris Rock will be seen as a legend for the way he handled it. The joke itself was one of the most Chris Rock things ever.

She can handle getting fucked by other men, but can't handle a joke. :feelskek:

This is the best thread title on the event. This will haunt the Fresh Prince for the rest of his life. In every interview he is in until the day he dies he will be asked about this moment and Chris Rock will be seen as a legend for the way he handled it. The joke itself was one of the most Chris Rock things ever.
Thank you bro. Jfl at protecting a rostie that cucks you like she's a delicate untouched virgin who can't handle being called bald. If a rostie comedian or shaquel o'neal made that joke he would've kept himself seated like a bitch. But since chris rock is a man who is scrawny and shorter that him, he was fair game to the cuck who is desperate for used whore approval.
That's hilarious. Should've been slapping his wife every single day for being an unfaithful whore.
:bigbrain:

Yes, I remember and yes this is the basis of the connection which makes the physical assault occur. We're getting old.
Though it's hilarious to note Smith himself laughs at first, before the connection clicks together for him.
I think Smith should be charged with assault and battery, but Oscars Hollywood fags have Hollywood fag rules and Hollywood fag police administration.
Yes. Actually, and more specifically, what's interesting also here is that; while Chris Rock may have written his own joke, someone above the writers room approved it, like an executive producer of the Oscars or their Hollywood fag cultural committee. Another example of Leftist screwing up their own boundaries at cross purpose, as usual.

Last edited:
and he laughed at the joke before he saw the whores look on her face, only then he thought that he should do something about it :feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck that bitch ass cuck. His whore wife isn't royalty. She's a used up ROAST FLAP. Come try to do something to me fag Smith and I'll be the last thing you see.

View: https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

But remember Rock is also a mega bitch. Just cause he was shockingly funny at a certain point in time, standup comedy like his is partially responsible for the anti-white-people phenomenon. With his "it's all right cause it's all white" and "I'm not scared of Al-Qaeda, I'm scared of Al-Cracker" tag lines he was part of the black comedians who normalised the anti-white sentiments.

But remember Rock is also a mega bitch. Just cause he was shockingly funny at a certain point in time, standup comedy like his is partially responsible for the anti-white-people phenomenon. With his "it's all right cause it's all white" and "I'm not scared of Al-Qaeda, I'm scared of Al-Cracker" tag lines he was part of the black comedians who normalised the anti-white sentiments.
That's true, but I don't think even he deserves to be slapped by a cuck like will smith for saying something based about his bald wife.

He made fun of black people a lot too, this is my favorite stand up from him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

and he laughed at the joke before he saw the whores look on her face, only then he thought that he should do something about it :feelskek::feelskek:
He doesn't think for himself, he's like a dog who looks at his owner to take orders.

He doesn't think for himself, he's like a dog who looks at his owner to take orders.
he is the literal definition of a cuck, he is the embodiment of those "my wife's boyfriend" meme

Nigger sperged out :feelskek::feelskek:
those uncivilized chimps need to be exterminated

he is the literal definition of a cuck, he is the embodiment of those "my wife's boyfriend" meme
Rosties know he's a gay cuck, that's why he's an emotional bitch who tries to do anything he can for rostie approval, but it only ends up making him seem more cucked and cowardly. I thought it was toxic masculinity to get violent with weaker men to show how alpha you are, but feminist cunts enjoy that kind of "masculinity", they're only against masculinity that doesn't benefit them.
Nigger sperged out :feelskek::feelskek:
those uncivilized chimps need to be exterminated
Like a wise man once said.
#niggamoment

That's true, but I don't think even he deserves to be slapped by a cuck like will smith for saying something based about his bald wife.

He made fun of black people a lot too, this is my favorite stand up from him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

In regards to the slap, I agree. This is assault and battery, and Cuck Smith should be charged with the misdemeanor. Theres plenty'a evidence to convict him. Fucking slapped the guy in front of hundreds of people on national television.

Last edited:
Oh, in regards to the slap, I agree. This is assault and battery, and Cuck Smith should be charged with the misdemeanor. Theres plenty'a evidence to convict him. Fucking slapped the guy in front of hundreds on people on national television.
Instead of him kissing chris rock's ass so he won't get him arrested, he cared more about apologizing to the oscars so he can be allowed back in. :feelsclown:

If he slapped a rostie for making fun of his ugly wife, cucks and whores would've wanted him crucified.

Yeah but C.R. should have not taken the back seat. Why is he not asking the police to charge Cuck Smith? Shit, the police should be doing it on their own regardless, if an investigation finds that it was not part of the comedy routine. But like I said, there are special rules in FairyWood.

based quote
Thanks bro. :feelsokman:
Yeah but C.R. should have not taken the back seat. Why is he not asking the police to charge Cuck Smith? Shit, the police should be doing it on their own regardless, if an investigation finds that it was not part of the comedy routine. But like I said, there are special rules in FairyWood.
I don't trust the cops to do their jobs when it comes to protecting men. I remember I was walking next to a bar at night and some d-bags started making fun of my clothes, so I called them bitches or something, and they chased me in front of the cops, but the cops didn't do anything because they're usually bitches who only protect rosties and the rich.

Yeah but C.R. should have not taken the back seat. Why is[UWSL] he not asking the police to charge Cuck Smith?[/UWSL]

Yeah but C.R. should have not taken the back seat.
I agree, chris would've been a lot more based if he went down fighting that cuck, that's when arrests would've been made.
Why is he not asking the police to charge Cuck Smith?
I haven't heard of him trying to get cuck smith arrested, but he should. The cuck didn't even apologize to him for his soy behavior.

I don't trust the cops to do their jobs when it comes to protecting men. I remember I was walking next to a bar at night and some d-bags started making fun of my clothes, so I called them bitches or something, and they chased me in front of the cops, but the cops didn't do anything because they're usually bitches who only protect rosties and the rich.
Yeah but this is different than it is for us in lone situations with women. These are two "high profile" men, and one is breaking the law openly.

Last edited:
Yeah but this is different than it is for us. These are two men, and one is breaking the law openly.
Those cucks who chased me broke the law publicly too in front of cops, but they only do their jobs when it comes to protecting whores and the rich. They would have definitely stopped them if they were chasing a rostie.

Those cucks who chased me broke the law publicly too in front of cops, but they only do their jobs when it comes to protecting whores and the rich. They would have definitely stopped them if they were chasing a rostie.
Sadly, this is true.

Chris Rock was a cuck too though, he should have kept going on instead of giving in to Will Smith's ridiculous requests, calling her a hoe and him a cuck would be extra based, but he was too high inhib to do so.

Chris Rock is a cuck like Will Smith in the end.

Chris Rock was a cuck too though, he should have kept going on instead of giving in to Will Smith's ridiculous requests, calling her a hoe and him a cuck would be extra based, but he was too high inhib to do so.

Chris Rock is a cuck like Will Smith in the end.
Will smith is a lot more cucked, but it definitely would have been a million times more based if he kept making fun of her and calling him a cuck, and getting security to take out the trash.

Look at this dumb twitter hoe.

We have to protect m'lady from being made fun of in front of her peers. Doesn't he know we're queens. :foidSoy:

WCapture

Will smith is a lot more cucked, but it definitely would have been a million times more based if he kept making fun of her and calling him a cuck, and getting security to take out the trash.

Look at this dumb twitter hoe.

We have to protect m'lady from being made fun of in front of her peers. Doesn't he know we're queens. :foidSoy:

View attachment 594997
I agree Will Smith is more cucked.

Also that roastie is retarded and just using buzzwords.

This is what I'm saying. While Pool's analysis is mostly correct, it depends on the State and the laws there. That's why I say, idk wtf the California or Tinseltown's local jurisdiction code requires, but something isn't right. I do know that in the states that I'm familiar with, the normal course of action would be one where the police investigate the question of whether it was staged, and if not, advising Rock that the entire case would be prosecuted for him, on behalf of he district attorney's office by an assistant attorney. CR doesn't have to do anything from his end. The evidence is in plain view, only the question of staging exists.

Last edited:
Nope he couldve cheated on her with that whore from Focus but he didnt

This is what I'm saying. While Pool's analysis is mostly correct, it depends on the State and the laws there. That's why I say, idk wtf the California or Tinseltown's local jurisdiction code requires, but something isn't right. I do know that in the states that I'm familiar with, the normal course of action would be one where the police investigate the question of whether it was staged, and if not, advising Rock that the entire case would be prosecuted for him, on behalf of he district attorney's office by an assistant attorney. CR doesn't have to do anything from his end. The evidence is in plain view, only the question of staging exists.
For some reason he refused to file charges against him. That might be a smart move because the normie cucks would've seen him as the bad guy instead of smith, and make him out to be a martyr.

For some reason he refused to file charges against him. That might be a smart move because the normie cucks would've seen him as the bad guy instead of smith, and make him out to be a martyr.
Maybe yes. Or it just might indicate that the Oscars committee staged it at some level. Viva Frei did a video "Will Smith Slaps", he references this old Indian program where this cunt foid slaps a guy and he slaps her right back, then of course the Chad cucked brigade beat him up..

"How can she slap" he kept crying out.

The overlap between Oscars Slap and the old "How can she Slap" video involves the same question of whether it's all staged to elicit the reactions or whether these showbusiness assholes slip up and their degenerating behavior is on full display but yet tolerated.

View: https://youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

View: https://youtu.be/v5UZHT5v9S4

Basically they surmise that if it wasn't scripted then Oscars would have cut to commercials because there is a time delay. Yet they didn't.

Last edited:
He's statusmaxxed gigatyrone from hollywood. I'd actually be surprised if he hasn't fucked an underage girl yet
If he was fucking on the side he wouldnt have cried like a bitch after Jada told him she cucked him

If he was fucking on the side he wouldnt have cried like a bitch after Jada told him she cucked him
That happened? I'm not aware of the circumstances surrounding their divorce. I'm just stating the obvious. No way Will fucking Smith tyrone king of hollywood not drowning in pussy.

Maybe yes. Or it just might indicate that the Oscars committee staged it at some level. Viva Frei did a video "Will Smith Slaps" where he reference this old Indian program where this cunt foid slaps a guy and he slaps her right back, then of course the Chad cucked brigade beat him up..

"How can she slap" he kept crying out.

The overlap between Oscars Slap and the old "How can she Slap" video involves the same question of whether it's all staged to elicit the reactions or whether these showbusiness assholes slip up and their degenerating behavior is on full display but yet tolerated.
That "how can she slap" clip is ragefuel. The state of cucks these days is ridiculous, all of them thought they were going to get to fuck her used roast flaps for defending her, but they all went home jacking off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back