Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck-land is banning "Baby it's cold outside" because femoids and soibois find it offensive.

The absolute state of burgerstan

:feelswhere:why though
Its about rape apparently. I don't know where, cause the foid in the song clearly wants the Chad, shes just worried about societal repercussions

Generation snowflake. JFL.

Also fuck Ohio. One of the worst states in America. I’m sure Ohiocels will agree.

Its about rape apparently. I don't know where, cause the foid in the song clearly wants the Chad, shes just worried about societal repercussions
her body her choice, these prudes need to be more pro-woman and sex-positive, they should allow the song if you ask me

Generation snowflake. JFL.

Also fuck Ohio. One of the worst states in America. I’m sure Ohiocels will agree.
@StormlitAqua

Hey OP are you from Ohio? I'm from Cleveland where the article linked is about.

102.1 is like the most generic station played in here around stores and stuff... that and 106.5. Cleveland is rather uncucked as a majority area so this is a bit shocking. It's radio though, radio is old news. It's listeners are low IQ folk and boomers and all that.

I actually enjoy Ohio alot... I consider it one of the best states in the union. That said, I've never lived outside the state. I've lived in both the east half and the west half though and the west half was more lit.

I find foids and cucks offensive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back