Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Costcopill I've been noticing for the last couple years.

C

Clownsoup

Greycel
I don't know how many of you have ever been to Costco but I've noticed that the men in Costco tend to be much taller on average than the men in other grocery stores. To the untrained eye most people wouldn't think anything of it. But knowing the blackpill, I have my theory on why this is the case. It's because Costco is a membership only, warehouse store that sells in bulk goods, so everything they have comes in huge portions. The people who are more likely to shop at Costco and benefit from this bulk buying are therefore those that tend to be married and have kids. And since women are only marrying and having kids with tall men, that's why you will see such a high proportion of tall people at places like Costco. Brutal. Go to other stores like Walmart for instance and the average height of the men drops dramatically.

Over for too-short-to-buy-in-bulks-cels

I know that. That's why the average wage there is like over 25/hr because they have to deal with high tier normies and above coming into the store mogging them
True, the never-ending, constant mogging while on the job must be torture. There would be so many men coming in with their wives and children, something I wish I had.

High IQ truths. I go to Costco every week or two. And agree with your assessment. Costco has more upper class fuckers and families. And both of those groups have more tallfags than normal grocery stores by a significant margin.

membershipmogs me

Weirdly my apartmant building has a lot of tallfags.

I mean serious +6'4 tallfags. Like 7 of them. It's just student housing. They almost all have a chubby gf.

Costco has always targeted the wealthy demographic. Making money when you're taller is a lot easier, because even if your work is shit, you still get promoted because most people can't tell the difference between leadership and being 6'3. They practically can't fail unless they try, so they end up shopping at Costco. The rest of us scum go to Sam's Club, but at least Sam's is cheaper anyways.

I'm european and I don't have a clue what you're talking about

Dude your on fucking point. I still see some tall people at Walmart, but my chad lite friend was pretty much a giant at 6'2 when we were there a month ago or so. But that is only becuase everyone was latino. If they were white or black, he wouldnt have stood out as much. In costco, people are huge. I notice tall people in grocery stores and other public places, it really pisses me off.

I just want the average height to be capped at 5'10 MAYBE 5'10 1/2 for younger white and black generations and then stagnate. Im half dutch and love the country but the one time I was there it seemed the average height for the younger male demographic was a solid 6'2. It should be capped at around that or a little less, honeslty its freakish.
True, the never-ending, constant mogging while on the job must be torture. There would be so many men coming in with their wives and children, something I wish I had.
I really dont like families they are annoying.