Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coronavirus mutated 32 times inside HIV-positive South African woman over seven months

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
4B5A9684 1B04 45D9 A3CC 2806EABD2D28

JFL at whores literally creating super COVID-AIDS:feelskek:

Hey faggot you joined yesterday and have 17 posts you don’t get to be passive aggressive yet. You’re my bitch now until further notice

euthanize her before it is too late

Hey faggot you joined yesterday and have 17 posts you don’t get to be passive aggressive yet. You’re my bitch now until further notice
Are you Role playing as nagatoro? lol :feelsPop:

Goddamn these cum gurgling disease infested whores need to be stopped before they mutate an airbone Super AIDS.

You can't make that shit up. :lul: @turbocuckcel_7000 @Atavistic Autist thoughts?

@Broly This graycel is literally having a stroke trying to figure out how to reply to me

if the variants can be spread to my country im gonna loose my shit, once again i would have to pay the price for sexual degenerates

Well. That's unbelievable. :incel:

Do I look like I'm balding?

She doesnt need a medicine, she needs an exorcist jfl.

This is actually disgusting wtf

It took me a while to understand what happened but after realizing it... :feelspuke:

This is probably normal in Africa too, with the Coronavirus only revealing it to us when in the past it would've went under the radar. :ha..feels::giga::feelspuke:

Just get 32 vaccines

My name and motto make so much fucking sense now. Holy shit. Euthanize everyone infected with STIs on the planet and then we can be safe somehow from viruses interacting with each other and creating some mutant super mega ultra hyper virus that will destroy us.

u

:chad:

Because it wants OUT!

:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back