Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Coping with the futility of self improvement

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
It's ragefuel hearing all the usual bullshit like "lift weights" "care more about your appearance" "touch grass" etc. as if I hadn't already done that. I've gone down the self improvement rabbit hole and come out with nothing. In fact, I actually lost more than I've gained having wasted all that time and money.

Giving improvebrah advice like that just reveals the underlying sexual inequalities in our culture and inherent privilege attractive and NT people have. For some people, maybe they are attractive enough that these changes can push them over the edge and get them a girlfriend. Maybe they work for those people, but everybody's different. For me, I work my ass off and haven't even gotten a single IOI.

Who knows. Maybe if I dedicate my life to this, after many years I can get some used up whore to betabux. They say all good things come to those who wait. But it's coming damn too late. I have already missed out on teen love. Very soon, I will have missed out on college love too. How do I now then count the cost? What do you do when you've shot your shot and tried everything and it fails? I think I am ready to LDARmaxx now. It's humiliating to not be able to effect outcomes.

Last edited:
start drugmaxxing

Don't live to please NTs. Live to please yourself

They want you to shut up. They believe that because they think your problems are your own fault, meanwhile, THEIR problems are real and society's fault.