Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Constant evaluation

Reprisial

Reprisial

D!S!D3NT
-
Every time I almost get close to someone I notice a needle. Excessive twitter/discord usage or comments about patriarchy for example. That one thing fucking disgusts me and then I am unable to think about anything else or have to try and avoid bringing that topic up, for my own sanity. If I’m in one of my shit moods then basically everything starts pricking me. The sound of their voice, the way the smell, their shitty phone background. I really don’t think people are for me.

dont try to reason with normies
they are too retarded to understand

I only am friends in real life with other incels or incel tier people I cant stand normies and I cant relate with normies

it’s not solely a normie thing. people who don’t dall into that category still do the same boring shit just with a different flavor. People who make fun of redditors and their binary upvote system and then proceed to use terms like based cringe and wojaks which all usually mean good or bad.