Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies are in a constant state of cope

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Recruit
★★
"She's not texting me because she's busy"
Nope she's fucking Chad and forgot about you

"If I work hard in college it'll pay off"
Nope, Chad will get that management position and if you didn't already get into a top school you'll probably be unable to find a job, get used to waiting tables

"If I keep working now, I'll get promoted/a raise"
Nope, companies do not promote internally in 2022. They hire a tall, halo effected Chad.

"I'm looking better after lifting and dieting"
just lol, stop lying to yourself. You look no different. Go on roids or just stop

"Just ignore haters"
People who have nothing to hate don't have haters. Just lol

"I'm a late bloomer"
You're a never bloomer

"It's never too late"
Chad got his start in high school. If you were not building lifelong connections then its already over

"Yeah she's fat now but I'll take her to the gym with me!"
Cope, women don't change. You hooked up with a fatty because that's the best you can get. If by some miracle she lost weight she would just leave you

*makes a podcast, starts a youtube channel, starts streaming on twitch*
Just lol. You get 0 viewers because NOBODY LIKES YOU. You're boring, ugly, and unfunny. Stop trying, holy shit.

*picks up some shitty hobby from reddit*
If you can't make it your job (like Chad does) its because you're SHIT and will always be SHIT at that hobby.

more like bluepillers instead of normies

Normies live lives of quiet desperation.

As bad as being an incel is, I think being a normie is worse.
Incels at the very least are self-aware rather than NPC robots like normies. They only seem to have it better than us because they heavily outnumber both us and Chads and thus bully incels and other outcasts

Incels at the very least are self-aware rather than NPC robots like normies. They only seem to have it better than us because they heavily outnumber both us and Chads and thus bully incels and other outcasts

Normies can't think for themselves, they need to have ((((((MSM))))))) and other (((((influencers)))))) to tell them what to do. The fact they have this "moral superiority" over us it irritating

At least they could eventually qualify for betabuxx. It seems that little light at the end of the tunnel keeps them hypnotized and pacified, but honestly, I'd rather be completely ignored than kept on a leash and function as a last resort. Had my chin not been quite as recessed, or had I been a couple inches taller, I very well may have been stuck in fantasyland. Not being allowed to play the game let's you analyze it more objectively, and you can move on to more cheerful things.

Just lift bro. Just take a shower bro. Just go outside bro. Just dress well bro. Just be funny bro. Just talk to women bro. Just be rich bro.

Just be tall. Just be attractive.

This is accurate

Good for me that i dont have to justify myself anymore , But Still Bad Because im Genetic Garbage .

No way getting a wife is worse than this

Normie = betabuxx

You want to be the one she settle for after giving everything for free to Chad?
Starfish sex in Dead Bedroom is their ultimate dream

Normie = betabuxx

You want to be the one she settle for after giving everything for free to Chad?
Starfish sex in Dead Bedroom is their ultimate dream

This, what's the point of marrying as a non Chad when they're just comparing you to chad constantly

I hate that normies act as if they are almost Chad and completely superior to us; if you take away three inches of height and bring their face down 1 point, they will be incels.

Nope, Chad will get that management position and if you didn't already get into a top school you'll probably be unable to find a job, get used to waiting tables

Nope, companies do not promote internally in 2022. They hire a tall, halo effected Chad.

just lol, stop lying to yourself. You look no different. Go on roids or just stop

"Just ignore haters"

"I'm a late bloomer"
You're a never bloomer

"It's never too late"
Chad got his start in high school. If you were not building lifelong connections then its already over

Cope, women don't change. You hooked up with a fatty because that's the best you can get. If by some miracle she lost weight she would just leave you

Just lol. You get 0 viewers because NOBODY LIKES YOU. You're boring, ugly, and unfunny. Stop trying, holy shit.

If you can't make it your job (like Chad does) its because you're SHIT and will always be SHIT at that hobby.
They genuinely cope to delusional levels some of the things I hear them say are so funny

It is if she never fucks you and cucks you then divorce rapes you and takes half your shit or more furthering your humiliation.

They live in a perpetual state of doublethink.

Used to do this
Especially the "my time will come just wait"

Really well said, i agree with this 100%.

"Just ignore haters"

"I'm a late bloomer"
You're a never bloomer

"It's never too late"

then once the foid rejects them for chad, these normies start making excuses like “i just wasn’t funny enough” “my personality wasn’t good enough” while they take their absolute rage out on us by bullying us

What is that even supposed to mean
If you are absolute DIRT and there is nothing to hate about you then there will be no haters you will just be an forgettable ant. I think that's what he means

Normie men make me puke. Most of my friends 'ascended' with whatever they could get their hands on. They don't realize how fucking unbearable it will be after 30.

makes a podcast, starts a youtube channel, starts streaming on twitch*
Wow this has to be one of the most brutal threads that I have come across on here and I LOVE IT. The truth may hurt but it sure is liberating

At least they could eventually qualify for betabuxx. It seems that little light at the end of the tunnel keeps them hypnotized and pacified, but honestly, I'd rather be completely ignored than kept on a leash and function as a last resort. Had my chin not been quite as recessed, or had I been a couple inches taller, I very well may have been stuck in fantasyland. Not being allowed to play the game let's you analyze it more objectively, and you can move on to more cheerful things.
You're correct, but no cope lasts forever. The desire for foid's companionship never goes. It's like a hard-coded constant in our brains and holy fuck! Does it feel like hell all the time up there.