Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist Sisters?

Not for women in the western world, and why would you want to improve the world, if you have no offspring?
Just because my outlook looks bleak doesn't mean I want that for the world.

Not for women in the western world, and why would you want to improve the world, if you have no offspring?
Also, I don't care about the wider world, why would I? Everyone alive now will be forgotten at some stage and if they are not, their stories will be twisted as they are passed from generation to generation.

Also, I don't care about the wider world, why would I? Everyone alive now will be forgotten at some stage and if they are not, their stories will be twisted as they are passed from generation to generation.
Why would you be on this forum if you didn't care about existence?

Not a sister but my brother likes to defend foids and all that cucked shit

I don’t know any woman in my family or really anyone who is an advocate for anything really.

I have some gay family members but they’re even anti-LGBT because they think it’s propaganda and sick. Same with women, they’re all anti-feminists or don’t really engage in it

Why would you be on this forum if you didn't care about existence?
Because I am still an Incel. Just, one who realise we are the same as every other living thing that has existed on Earth.

Because I am still an Incel. Just, one who realise we are the same as every other living thing that has existed on Earth.
But every other living being on earth has cared about its own existence and reproductive success. Our frustrations of feeling neglected and left out, when we realize we’re invisible to women, stems from the same frustration a male walrus experiences when it rapes a penguin in absence of a female walrus willing to reproduce.

But every other living being on earth has cared about its own existence and reproductive success. Our frustrations of feeling neglected and left out, when we realize we’re invisible to women, stems from the same frustration a male walrus experiences when it rapes a penguin in absence of a female walrus willing to reproduce.
Nice CGI on your avi :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I do care about my own existence but I don't care about reproducing, the world is fucked up as it is and I don't want my children to experience that. I just want to live and experience life, do what I want to do and then die and let the world move on.

I do care about my own existence but I don't care about reproducing, the world is fucked up as it is and I don't want my children to experience that. I just want to live and experience life, do what I want to do and then die and let the world move on.
Sounds like stuff feminist women would say, with the only difference that women are just oblivious of their privilege.

Sounds like stuff feminist women would say, with the only difference that women are just oblivious of their privilege.
I just want to live life without thinking much about feminism.

Does anyone else have an annoying as shit feminist libtard sister? One who constantly angry at Men fr no fucking reason? I was recently looking at a post another user had made about their sister and I instantly had a relation, my own sister has been poisoned by modern colleges and universities who blame every modern and historical problem on me and "The Patriarchy" and it fucking does my head in, as a teenager I had to endure so much feminist crap from her and others like her but had to shut up for fear of the response, just thinking about those times makes my blood boil over, I have a window open to cool down but my head aches just think about all the man hating shit she spews, almost on a daily basis. She swears she will never have children, so I guess she won't be passing on that feminist trash onto her offspring, which is a plus I guess.
sorry to say but your sister will indeed have children (as most women do ofc), the fathers of her children most likely will not be involved in life, and she will become even more bitter and misandric than she is now

sorry to say but your sister will indeed have children (as most women do ofc), the fathers of her children most likely will not be involved in life, and she will become even more bitter and misandric than she is now
I really hope not.

What you say reminds me of feminist women that often say similar stuff about why they don't want to have children (of course the real reasons are different)
Because the children would only learn Libtard teachings in schools and have their minds corrupted by leftest LGBT+ bullshit and I don't want that, I want them to be happy not miserable.

Because the children would only learn Libtard teachings in schools and have their minds corrupted by leftest LGBT+ bullshit and I don't want that, I want them to be happy not miserable.
Ok I See, I have not given up yet and I will hope for a better future.

because of the abuse we suffered growing up she ended up pretty fucking based. she could have been a bald overweight feminist but she's super shy and really only talks to me freely. She's a stacy too and she doesn't even wear fakeup. Only recently she's discovered her foid privileges and she does exploit them now and again. But overall she understands the plight of incels and sympathizes with us, she's still chad only but she knows my failures in dating are no fault of my own. When i end up roping i'm going to miss her.