Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Confession: I waterboarded a cat once

The cat probably forgot about it within one hour.

Relevant username, OP.
Whle not as appaling as the antagonists from a serbian film, this is immoral. I would have stopped you. If this is the most immoral thing you’ve done in your life and you confessed, you’re not completely bad.
It would be less inmoral to just behead a normie than to do this; I have a lot of empaty with animals. All animals in the order of carnivora should be saved from experiences like this.

No, it was probably among the worst most memorable experiences in its life.

[Venting] Confession: I waterboarded a cat once

That is fucking strange ngl

Tbh imagine doing this to a defenseless animal and not a foid. This is the most spineless, bitch nigga shit i’ve seen on this forum in a while.
Gigachadspeaks

@Pillow City Rev @ionlycopenow @Mentally lost cel @Billowel @BlkPillPres OP is pretty based.
Agreed, fuck that cat, it's worthless, if an incel feels like blowing off steam by abusing animals, then why should we take the animal's side?

That cat could claw an incel and no one would care, people are cucking to animals.
I know.

if it was him violently beating someone, people would say “well it was a long tome ago”, but because it’s a cat they act like he murdered people
Yeah people are so fucking stupid and illogical, even so called blackpilled incels are no exception.

@Cash is a big fan of this thread

@Pillow City Rev @ionlycopenow @Mentally lost cel @Billowel @BlkPillPres OP is pretty based.

Agreed, fuck that cat, it's worthless, if an incel feels like blowing off steam by abusing animals, then why should we take the animal's side?

That cat could claw an incel and no one would care, people are cucking to animals.

Yeah people are so fucking stupid and illogical, even so called blackpilled incels are no exception.
Then you’re justifying people blowing their steam by hurting low value man like us? Piece of shit pschos Like you can’t even think properly

You’re like monkeys who do stupid shit

Abuse is fucking evil and you’rea evil normie if you think that’s ok doing that to innocent living things ,fucking sick son of a bitch, people like you shouldn’t come here ffs, we’re not your pscho website

I can tell that you weren’t abused once in your life

Then you’re justifying people blowing their steam by hurting low value man like us? Piece of shit pschos Like you can’t even think properly
no, i'm not. animals=/=humans, you can't even justify your thoughts properly
You’re like monkeys who do stupid shit
didn't you make a thread about how you were gonna rope and the you pussied out?
Abuse is fucking evil and you’rea evil normie if you think that’s ok doing that to innocent living things ,fucking sick son of a bitch, people like you shouldn’t come here ffs, we’re not your pscho website
nope, you;re a brainwashed normie if you care about animal abuse
I can tell that you weren’t abused once in your life
you don't know shit, you're just guessing

no, i'm not. animals=/=humans, you can't even justify your thoughts properly

nope, you;re a brainwashed normie if you care about animal abuse

you don't know shit, you're just guessing
You’re a evil normie if you think hurting innocent animals is ok

Nope
If you read that I never said I would gonna rope

Eventually I’ll die of bad healthy that is what I said

And it had nothing to do with this conversation

why did you bring my name into this thread?this shit is fucking disgusting.cats have helped millions of incels cope.why the fuck should we torture the poor things?

You’re a evil normie if you think hurting innocent animals is ok
muh you're a normie

nope, I just don't care. A cat will forget about it
Nope
If you read that I never said I would gonna rope
you implied it, don't try and backpedal
Eventually I’ll die of bad healthy that is what I said
no, you didn't
And it had nothing to do with this conversation
i dont care, im bringing it up to show you what a total fucking pathetic bitch you are. if you don't like, well tough shit. go cry about it
why did you bring my name into this thread?this shit is fucking disgusting.cats have helped millions of incels cope.why the fuck should we torture the poor things?
since when did i say we should

i just think OP is based.

you didn't
i dont care, im bringing it up to show you what a total fucking pathetic bitch you are. if you don't like, well tough shit. go cry about it
If you are In my shoes you’ll get eaten alive

It still had nothing to do with this argument and it doesn’t say in any way that I’ma pathetic bitch unlike a sick evil normie who justifies abuse of animals

If you are In my shoes you’ll get eaten alive

It still had nothing to do with this argument and it doesn’t say in any way that I’ma pathetic bitch unlike a sick evil normie who justifies abuse of animals
so you agree I've justified it, glad we got that cleared up

also I'm not a normie, average person doesnt't do this to animals, you're just a retard
No one forgets
Cats forget, they aren't like humans. Don't act like you don't know what you're talking about. You're just being a pathetic soycuck. If anyone is the normie, it's you.

Brootal you guys siding with a fucking cat instead your fellow brocel even after I said Im sorry

I bet the cat was female you white knights
You fuck with a cat, you're on my eternal shitlist. Cats are the only beings on this planet that have consistently treated me well :feelswhat:

so you agree I've justified it, glad we got that cleared up

also I'm not a normie, average person doesnt't do this to animals, you're just a retard

Cats forget, they aren't like humans. Don't act like you don't know what you're talking about. You're just being a pathetic soycuck. If anyone is the normie, it's you.
So you’re justifying a random normie attacking you cuz he’s angry ? Fucking idiot your brain doesn’t even function properly