Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Confession: I waterboarded a cat once

What he did wasn’t the worst thing ever. If I beat the shit outta someone, people would eventually forgive me. But this crime is unforgivable? If you ask me, getting the shit beat outta you is just as bad if not worse. If he did this to a human, people would forgive him, but because it’s a animal everyone acts like he murdered and tortured infants. You sound like a normie.
No, I'd be equally angry if you tortured some random person without a reason
You just want to put words into my mouth

I bet you’d forgive them eventually

Wtf is wrong with you?

100% srs I think it was low self esteem

I always used to be the shortest kid in school, there was one kid shorter than me and he was some sort of SEA I think filipino

Anyways, I was a teen, felt like the cat wronged me cause I originally wasnt gonna do anything nasty to it but it hurt me so I wanted to get back at it

I felt powerful being able to do it but again I was 15 and realize how wrong it is now tbh, also I did not harm the cat in any way, like I scared it a bit sure but that was the extent of it, Id never injure it permanently, probably still had a happier life than I ever will tbh, it walked away free and happy

Its literally just running some water over its head, I think its being blown way out of the proportion tbh, I shouldntve posted this when I think about it now tbh

Yo thats fucked up, cats are innocent man, and that kind of shit is traumatic.
Like u get it foids like cats more than incels, and cats act really high and mighty and arrogant to incels, but that's extreme.

Better just steal it's food for a couple of days

100% srs I think it was low self esteem

I always used to be the shortest kid in school, there was one kid shorter than me and he was some sort of SEA I think filipino

Anyways, I was a teen, felt like the cat wronged me cause I originally wasnt gonna do anything nasty to it but it hurt me so I wanted to get back at it

I felt powerful being able to do it but again I was 15 and realize how wrong it is now tbh, also I did not harm the cat in any way, like I scared it a bit sure but that was the extent of it, Id never injure it permanently, probably still had a happier life than I ever will tbh, it walked away free and happy
Chads probably try to justify the times when they bullied incels

Yo thats fucked up, cats are innocent man, and that kind of shit is traumatic.
Like u get it foids like cats more than incels, and cats act really high and mighty and arrogant to incels, but that's extreme.

Better just steal it's food for a couple of days

Chads probably try to justify the times when they bullied incels

Got into a fight once in middle school

Being the smalelst kid obviously the other kid dropped me and then sat on top of me and pretended to rodeo me while laughing

The ground was dirty so I just turned around and stuck my dirty hand into his face which made him pull back and let me slip away and escape

Still feel humiliated by that

Never been able to stand my ground tbh, I feel bad

Would you forgive women?
Inceldom is worse than brief water boarding
This one thread is making me want to leave the site. Fuck all of you that aren't upset about this. Savages. You deserve every minute of your inceldom you freaks.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: I bet if he beat the shit out of some human you’d eventually get over it.

what he did was years ago, get over it and stop being a moralfag. Seriously cucks like you are too sensitive over this shit. Beat a human into a hospital and you’re forgiven eventually. Water board some cat long ago and what you did is unforgivable like as if you murdered and raped little kids.
Good job. You should have just held it down and continued running the water until it drowned (in Minecraft)
Jfl at the moralfags in the comments

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: I bet if he beat the shit out of some human you’d eventually get over it.

what he did was years ago, get over it and stop being a moralfag. Seriously cucks like you are too sensitive over this shit. Beat a human into a hospital and you’re forgiven eventually. Water board some cat long ago and what you did is unforgivable like as if you murdered and raped little kids.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You can spam soyfaces as much as you want nigger. These posts were few hours ago, get over it and stop being a edgy faggot. Hurting cat for your amusement is troglodyte tier.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You can spam soyfaces as much as you want nigger. These posts were few hours ago, get over it and stop being a edgy faggot. Hurting cat for your amusement is troglodyte tier.
Few hours ago is a stupid comparison to what happened 8 years ago. Also, he did it once he won’t do it again. Quit being a bluepilled faggot. Because if he beat up a human you’d shrug but it’s animal and you act like he killed newborn babies

Few hours ago is a stupid comparison to what happened 8 years ago. Also, he did it once he won’t do it again. Quit being a bluepilled faggot. Because if he beat up a human you’d shrug but it’s animal and you act like he killed newborn babies
":soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: you can't criticize stupid and shitty actions thats bluepill!"
Teenagers like you should be put against wall.

":soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: you can't criticize stupid and shitty actions thats bluepill!"
Teenagers like you should be put against wall.
I’m almost 23 you faggot. You do sound bluepilled. You sound like a normie when you act like OP was raping and killing toddlers

I could not give less of a shit what some deranged sociopathic freakshow piece of shit that thinks almost drowning a cat for entertainment is okay thinks.
Water boarding doesn’t drown someone it SIMULATES it. Also, people here literally celebrate the deaths of foids and THIS upsets you? What he did was bad but it wasn’t the worst thing in the world. Like I said, if he beat the living shit outta a human, nobody hear would care. People would eventually forgive him. But he waterboards a cat and suddenly we act like he can never be forgiven like as if he raped and killed an infant. You sound like a normie

I could not give less of a shit what some deranged sociopathic freakshow piece of shit that thinks almost drowning a cat for entertainment is okay thinks.

I didnt do it for fun, it was to punish it for scratching me

I felt like I was delivering justice

You are probably the worst poster here ngl
Glad you don’t post your cancerous shit on .me as well

Glad you don’t post your cancerous shit on .me as well
Irrelevant red herring. Explain why what he did is unforgivable? It wasn’t extremely horrible. If he violently beat someone you wouldn’t care

tbh I dont get why he acts like most people are ok with torturing random people.
I am pretty sure he is a troll anyways ngl. He is always posting IT bait threads.

tbh I dont get why he acts like most people are ok with torturing random people.

I am pretty sure he is a troll anyways ngl. He is always posting IT bait threads.
99% sure this cunt is a false flagger
If he violently beat someone you wouldn’t care
When the actual fuck did I say that?
The fuck you putting words in my mouth for fuck off cunt

IT include me in the screenshot

Tbh imagine doing this to a defenseless animal and not a foid. This is the most spineless, bitch nigga shit i’ve seen on this forum in a while.

Let the thread die guys

People wasting time arguing a clear larp from a low iq user :feelskek:

Ngl OP, if this is true, you deserve at least one solid punch to the face.

Torturing a helpless innocent animal is pretty fucking low.

This was back between my freshman and sophmore years of HS

I was bored at my uncles and I wanted to see how a cat would react if I put a towel around its head so it couldnt see and then put it near a source of running water

Well it freaked the fuck out as soon as it heard the water (mind you I did not put its head under the stream at this point) and scratched me

I then got mad and picked up a pair of welding gloves so it wouldnt be able to scratch me again and then did the same thing again but this time I legit put its head under the faucet

Repeated it a couple of times over like 15 or so minutes

I think the cat was PTSDmaxxed cause it would always just run away from me from that point on LMAO

giphy.gif

Did it in the garage so never got caught but JFL thinking about it now how cruel of me
Hope you die now ngl, anyway pretty sure this is jusy IT fuel
Tbh you deserve being incel
I doubt he is an incel, i always suspected this larper was a fakecel

Why would you bump this thread
tenor.gif

Please just let it die, making it was a mistake

Ngl OP, if this is true, you deserve at least one solid punch to the face.

Torturing a helpless innocent animal is pretty fucking low.
it was 8 years ago. move on. also, cats literally scratch people's faces off and you think they're innocent and defenseless? JFL.

I doubt he is an incel, i always suspected this larper was a fakecel
if you think he deserves death for what he did you're stupid. if he violently beat the shit outta someone you'd agree that killing him is too excessive. faggot
I'd never hurt a cat,

Cats have always been great cops for me, if anyone hurt my cat i'd stab them to death in gmod
"if dat wuz mah kat i'd keel himz!!! omg ppl plz give me attention im trying 2 sound badazz and tuff cuz teh kidz at skool gave me wedgiez all day!!!1"

because if a guy here said he violently beat some random person, peolpe would say "eh it was a long time ago"

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper i wonder how many of these faggots wouldnt care if it was another less liked animal

@Edmund_Kemper i wonder how many of these faggots wouldnt care if it was another less liked animal
Sad thing is they are using animals as substitutes for children. Just like cat ladies.
If we were playing the trolley game and their was an incel on one track and a cat on the other they would chose the cat.

@JohnDcel thoughts?

I see it's understandable. I haven't ever done anything like this as cats/animals haven't annoyed me much

You should have done it on a foid instead.
Animals don't deserve getting tortured.
Foids do.
^Tbh this.

Cats don't know better, you shouldn't've done that.

JFL at everyone freaking out just cause it's an animal :lul:

Fuck you for that tbh