Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Confession: I waterboarded a cat once

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This was back between my freshman and sophmore years of HS

I was bored at my uncles and I wanted to see how a cat would react if I put a towel around its head so it couldnt see and then put it near a source of running water

Well it freaked the fuck out as soon as it heard the water (mind you I did not put its head under the stream at this point) and scratched me

I then got mad and picked up a pair of welding gloves so it wouldnt be able to scratch me again and then did the same thing again but this time I legit put its head under the faucet

Repeated it a couple of times over like 15 or so minutes

I think the cat was PTSDmaxxed cause it would always just run away from me from that point on LMAO

giphy.gif

Did it in the garage so never got caught but JFL thinking about it now how cruel of me

That's kind of fucked man. That poor catcel

Good job. You should have just held it down and continued running the water until it drowned (in Minecraft)

It's a stupid animal.
You didn't even kill it or damage it permanently.
Even if you had killed it, Chinese people eat cats all the time anyway.
It's might be "cruel," according to some, but it's not a big deal and nothing to have on your conscience.

Unironically, this is why you are incel.

@Incellectual thoughts?

IT include me in the screenshot
That's kind of fucked man. That poor catcel
Tbh imagine doing this to a defenseless animal and not a foid. This is the most spineless, bitch nigga shit i’ve seen on this forum in a while.
Unironically, this is why you are incel.

Tbh imagine doing this to a defenseless animal and not a foid. This is the most spineless, bitch nigga shit i’ve seen on this forum in a while.
This tbh, I guess it's "just a cat" but still, cats aren't cruel like foids they don't deserve that

It being “just a cat” doesn’t make it any better. OP genuinely thinks he’s hot shit bragging about drowning a cat lmaoo.

Exactly.

In my defense I was like 15 and it did scratch me first

I even acknowledged that it was a stupid thing to do

But I was raging, tbh its not like I wanted to maim or kill it, just needed to teach it a lesson

Just needed to get it off my chest cause I cant really tell anyone since its not something you usually wanna share JFL but I thoguht its still funny

In my defense I was like 15 and it did scratch me first

I even acknowledged that it was a stupid thing to do

But I was raging, tbh its not like I wanted to maim or kill it, just needed to teach it a lesson

Just needed to get it off my chest cause I cant really tell anyone since its not something you usually wanna share JFL but I thoguht its still funny
Didn’t it scratch you after you put the towel over it’s head? Either way those are some low IQ excuses. I don’t get why people do shit like this instead of fucking with foids instead.

You should have done it on a foid instead.
Animals don't deserve getting tortured.
Foids do.

Did the cat confess?

That’s weird

You Guantanamo Bay'd a cat WTF :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

When i was a teen, I once smashed a crab with my baseball bat. Half of its body and legs were crushed but it was still able to crawl away. Very durable animal

Didn’t it scratch you after you put the towel over it’s head? Either way those are some low IQ excuses. I don’t get why people do shit like this instead of fucking with foids instead.
it is a giga low IQ excuse since he was going to do it anyways before he got scratched.

When i was a teen, I once smashed a crab with my baseball bat. Half of its body and legs were crushed but it was still able to crawl away. Very durable animal
Not acceptable unless they were headcrabs tbh
maybe not even then

This was back between my freshman and sophmore years of HS

I was bored at my uncles and I wanted to see how a cat would react if I put a towel around its head so it couldnt see and then put it near a source of running water

Well it freaked the fuck out as soon as it heard the water (mind you I did not put its head under the stream at this point) and scratched me

I then got mad and picked up a pair of welding gloves so it wouldnt be able to scratch me again and then did the same thing again but this time I legit put its head under the faucet

I think the cat was PTSDmaxxed cause it would always just run away from me from that point on LMAO

giphy.gif

Did it in the garage so never got caught but JFL thinking about it now how cruel of me
Extremely cruel :feelswhat:

Tbh you deserve being incel

Maybe you have the innate ability to dark triad max. I'd rather be ugly, unhinged, and low inhib rather than ugly reserved, and high inhib. Even if it doesn't help with girls you can navigate through society easier.

nah no worry, CIA have waterboarded incel men for much less offense over the years.

Maybe you have the innate ability to dark triad max. I'd rather be ugly, unhinged, and low inhib rather than ugly reserved, and high inhib. Even if it doesn't help with girls you can navigate through society easier.
as an ugly man you will just be hunted down by normies tbh. Only attractive guys can get away with dark triad maxxing. Sociopath chad = mysterious bad boy, sociopath incel = abominable monster who needs to be put down

Cats are fucking nice as fuck. U can't do that to a cat

You Guantanamo Bay'd a cat WTF :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Crabs have no central nervous system and can't register pain.
In that way, they are similar to foids.

Brootal you guys siding with a fucking cat instead your fellow brocel even after I said Im sorry

I bet the cat was female you white knights

Yeah but it was ok with the towel

Then I held it close to the sink and turned on the tap and thats when it flipped, hearing the water spooked it I think

Well now we know youre a psychopath
Now supervillianmaxx with me

Did the cat confess?
GIVE ME THE CODE MR. MEOW MIX
*throws water in cat's face*
GIVE ME THE CODE NOWWW!!!

TBH That's pretty fucked up but when you're blackpilled, you can just laugh at dumb shit like this.

Brootal you guys siding with a fucking cat instead your fellow brocel even after I said Im sorry

I bet the cat was female you white knights
It's not so much siding with a cat. It's just saying what you did was completely unnecessary. The cat wasn't attacking you.

Wtf is wrong with you?

should have snapped its neck and eaten its organs as a display of dark triad dominance

So many moralfags in the comments

JFL u mad moralfag? It’s funny how a guy can beat the shit out of someone and people here shrug and think it’s no big deal. But you could merely just slap a cat and they act like it’s unforgivable crime like you murdered an infant

JFL u mad moralfag? It’s funny how a guy can beat the shit out of someone and people here shrug and think it’s no big deal. But you could merely just slap a cat and they act like it’s unforgivable crime like you murdered an infant
No man, if someone starts a fight and gets beaten, it's his own fault.
Assault without reason is something I'll never accept

No man, if someone starts a fight and gets beaten, it's his own fault.
Assault without reason is something I'll never accept
Yes but what he did was so long ago, get over it

It won't change what he did.
It's like you forgiving women for hating you
What he did wasn’t the worst thing ever. If I beat the shit outta someone, people would eventually forgive me. But this crime is unforgivable? If you ask me, getting the shit beat outta you is just as bad if not worse. If he did this to a human, people would forgive him, but because it’s a animal everyone acts like he murdered and tortured infants. You sound like a normie.