Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Confession: I waterboarded a cat once

Ffs chads bullying incels is bad, but at least incels can go and complain to other people.

Poor cats, and yeah I hate cats cos they have hunter eyes and sharp jaw and athletic body (except the fat overfed ones), basically can't do shit when incels do stuff to them, so it's just fucking cruel.

Like srs, even a framecel Manlet with shit genetics and bones is like 10x the mass of a cat. Its like saying a hippos decided to beat on u, the Incel or chad has no chance at all

JFL at everyone freaking out just cause it's an animal :lul:
I know.

if it was him violently beating someone, people would say “well it was a long tome ago”, but because it’s a cat they act like he murdered people

NOOOOOOOO NOT THE POOR CATTO I'M SO ANGRY RN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED FLOOFER IM SO FRIGHTEN

The real question is why he got butthurt because not many people would support his animal torture.
It’s not that he’s butthurt, people freaked out over something he did several years ago

IT include me in the screenshot

imagine doing this to a defenseless animal and not a foid. This is the most spineless, bitch nigga shit i’ve seen on this forum in a while.

@Total Imbecile

Now do that to a couple of foids (in your mind) get arrested and get a bunch of foids to send you pics for dark triad maxxing and ascend in jail

It’s not that he’s butthurt, people freaked out over something he did several years ago
So what? May people not voice their disagreement? It is not as if he was lynched by a mob.

So what? May people not voice their disagreement? It is not as if he was lynched by a mob.
But everyone’s screaming at him and shit like he did it recently

Because it was brought to their attention recently, a few years from now, nobody will remember any of this.
I bet if op said he violently beat someone people wouldn’t be as hostile

I bet if op said he violently beat someone people wouldn’t be as hostile
I'm certain people were mad at that foid who tortured a puppy to death recently, this is not too different (although Imbecile wasn't as cruel as the foid and did not kill the cat).

I'm certain people were mad at that foid who tortured a puppy to death recently, this is not too different (although Imbecile wasn't as cruel as the foid and did not kill the cat).
She killed a dog unlike imbecile

No wonder you can’t get laid

Fuck off moralfag. It was a long time ago and it was about as bad as maybe violently beating a human. Which, if that was his crime, you would’ve said “well it was a long time ago” if he said he beat the shit outta someone
No wonder you can’t get laid
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: Bluepiller GrAYcel detected

Unironically, this is why you are incel.
tbh, OP is a fucking retarded normie with sociopathic tendencies, fuck him, he's just helping people who want to make bad press about us.

You fucking asshole. What's wrong with you?

tbh, OP is a fucking retarded normie with sociopathic tendencies, fuck him, he's just helping people who want to make bad press about us.
You fucking asshole. What's wrong with you?
It was several years ago, get over it. You wouldn’t have been this upset if he violently beat the shit outta someone into a hospital or robbed a guy at gunpoint, but because its a cat you act like he raped and killed a toddler

It was several years ago, get over it.
It doesn't suddenly excuse what he did just because he did it several years ago, smooth-brain.

You wouldn’t have been this upset if he violently beat the shit outta someone into a hospital or robbed a guy at gunpoint, but because its a cat you act like he raped and killed a toddler
That's right, I wouldn't. I couldn't give a rat's ass about society and I don't care about some random person getting robbed or beaten up.
But torturing a helpless animal for amusement makes me fucking angry.

I love animals and I'm treated like perverted psycho to some foids.
Foids will treat you like shit no matter what you do when you're ugly. Fuck 'em.

Last edited:
It doesn't suddenly excuse what he did just because he did it several years ago, smooth-brain.

That's right, I wouldn't. I couldn't give a rat's ass about society and I don't care about some random person getting robbed or beaten up.
But torturing a helpless animal for amusement makes me fucking angry.

Foids will treat you like shit no matter what you do when you're ugly. Fuck 'em.
HE DID IT A LONG TIME AGO.

seriously normies are able to forgive people like Kali Muscle who did armed robbery and Fresh Out who robbed a bank long ago but an animal is too far? Robbing someone at gunpoint is traumatic much more than waterboarding some cat. you're just a moralfag cuck. you just are conforming to society's faggy ass "muh animals sacred" BS. just because animals are a different species doesn't mean they suddenly are sacred. and stop saying they're helpless. many animals can fight back. cats do and many animals maul faggots like you.

it was a long time ago, he doesn't do that anymore. get over it.

This was back between my freshman and sophmore years of HS

I was bored at my uncles and I wanted to see how a cat would react if I put a towel around its head so it couldnt see and then put it near a source of running water

Well it freaked the fuck out as soon as it heard the water (mind you I did not put its head under the stream at this point) and scratched me

I then got mad and picked up a pair of welding gloves so it wouldnt be able to scratch me again and then did the same thing again but this time I legit put its head under the faucet

Repeated it a couple of times over like 15 or so minutes

I think the cat was PTSDmaxxed cause it would always just run away from me from that point on LMAO

giphy.gif

Did it in the garage so never got caught but JFL thinking about it now how cruel of me
damn, kinda fucked up

HE DID IT A LONG TIME AGO.
I don't care, he's still a cunt. You wouldn't excuse someone for committing a vice, if it truly bothered you, just because they did it a long time ago. But you're excusing him, because you don't care.

you're just a moralfag cuck
And yet, here you are, using moralistic arguments to try and prove your point.

you just are conforming to society's faggy ass "muh animals sacred" BS.
This isn't about virtue signaling or trying to fit in with society, trust me on that. I genuinely think that OP, and you, are psychopathic assholes, just like the rest of society.

just because animals are a different species doesn't mean they suddenly are sacred. and stop saying they're helpless. many animals can fight back.
You are an absolute retard if you're trying to say that a cat is not helpless against a fully grown man. And obviously I didn't mean all animals, you straw-manning smooth brain.

cats do and many animals maul faggots like you.
No, they maul dipshits like you who fuck with them.

I don't care, he's still a cunt. You wouldn't excuse someone for committing a vice, if it truly bothered you, just because they did it a long time ago. But you're excusing him, because you don't care.

And yet, here you are, using moralistic arguments to try and prove your point.

This isn't about virtue signaling or trying to fit in with society, trust me on that. I genuinely think that OP, and you, are psychopathic assholes, just like the rest of society.

You are an absolute retard if you're trying to say that a cat is not helpless against a fully grown man. And obviously I didn't mean all animals, you straw-manning smooth brain.

No, they maul dipshits like you who fuck with them.
dude, waterboarding a cat is about as bad as maybe beating someone into a hospital or robbing someone at gunpoint. in fact maybe less horrible/painful than those crimes. A cat is NOT more susceptible to pain than humans. your appeal to emotion because "buh muh animals sacred" is just appeal to emotion.

and no, a moralfag isn't someone who cares about morals, it's where they use morals to overreact to things and justify irrational thinking, like you.

and yes you are an NPC. the fact that it's an animal suddenly freaks you out like all normies do, like as if OP murdered children. waterboarding a cat is FAR from being the worst thing you can do to animals (or anyone in general). it's just society's extreme sensitivity to animal abuse that makes you act like as if he tortured infants and murdered them.

yes cats can defend themselves, they literally scratch your face off. and no animals don't only maul bad guys, they maul good guys too.

@JosefMengelecel look at this cuck

dude, waterboarding a cat is about as bad as maybe beating someone into a hospital or robbing someone at gunpoint. in fact maybe less horrible/painful than those crimes. your appeal to emotion because "buh muh animals sacred" is just appeal to emotion.
Whether it's subjectively worse, or not as bad, I do not care. I don't care about the average person. I don't believe animals are sacred either, I just don't have any emotional attachment to society. Society enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on those that it perceives to be weak for fun and amusement, imagine how you would feel if that was you?

And yes, it's an appeal to emotion. Because I have more emotional attachment to a small animal than to society.

it's where they use morals to overreact to things and justify irrational thinking, like you.
Nothing over-reactive about me calling OP an asshole. Nothing irrational about my thinking either, in fact everything I've said was perfectly logically sound. Just because your arguments appeal to emotions doesn't necessarily mean they aren't logical ones.

and yes you are an NPC
You don't understand the definition of an NPC, shut up. An NPC blindlessly follows whatever society demands of them, I am no such man.
Quit abusing the word into irrelevancy like everyone else is doing. Not everyone that doesn't agree with your psychopathic views is an NPC.

it's just society's extreme sensitivity to animal abuse that makes you act like as if he tortured infants and murdered them.
If he tortured an infant and murdered them, I'd be phoning the police, not calling him an asshole over the internet.

and no animals don't only maul bad guys, they maul good guys too.
Well there's this really effective method to avoid this from happening, which is leaving them the fuck alone.

Waterboarding is a very painful way to die. You should just kill her in an instant ( preferably with a knife or a hammer ) and then enjoy dissecting it's body. This is way more fun than just waterboarding and torturing innocent animal. They did nothing to you so why torture them? I'll never understand this.

[Venting] Confession: I waterboarded a cat once

Whether it's subjectively worse, or not as bad, I do not care. I don't care about the average person. I don't believe animals are sacred either, I just don't have any emotional attachment to society. Society enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on those that it perceives to be weak for fun and amusement, imagine how you would feel if that was you?

And yes, it's an appeal to emotion. Because I have more emotional attachment to a small animal than to society.

Nothing over-reactive about me calling OP an asshole. Nothing irrational about my thinking either, in fact everything I've said was perfectly logically sound. Just because your arguments appeal to emotions doesn't necessarily mean they aren't logical ones.

You don't understand the definition of an NPC, shut up. An NPC blindlessly follows whatever society demands of them, I am no such man.
Quit abusing the word into irrelevancy like everyone else is doing. Not everyone that doesn't agree with your psychopathic views is an NPC.

If he tortured an infant and murdered them, I'd be phoning the police, not calling him an asshole over the internet.

Well there's this really effective method to avoid this from happening, which is leaving them the fuck alone.
“Imagine how you’d feel if that was you” look up appeal to emotion. That doesn’t mean we need to go berserk over a cat. Your emotions should not decide what is morals. Using pure emotion (which you’re doing) instead of focusing on reason is bad. What he did was a long time ago, he won’t do it again. Why do we need to punish him or condemn him if he did it so long ago and won’t do it again. We need to forgive him. He didn’t do anything unforgivable. And NOBODY would think it’s unforgivable for him to violently beat someone or rob someone.

and YES YOU ARE AN NPC. If society’s moral panic over animal abuse didn’t exist, you wouldn’t be this sensitive to animal abuse. Most people just conform to what society says. I guarantee you just act like water boarding a cat is equivalent to murdering people because society at large acts like this. I bet if he smacked an animal at age 5 you’d still act like he’s a child killer. You’re an NPC because all the normies freak out this hard over even the most mild animal abuse

no, animals aren’t going to be nice if you leave them alone. Walking by a bear or lion is enough to be mauled

“Imagine how you’d feel if that was you” look up appeal to emotion. That doesn’t mean we need to go berserk over a cat. Your emotions should not decide what is morals. Using pure emotion (which you’re doing) instead of focusing on reason is bad.
Then what is the basis of morals then, if it is not our emotions? I think it's bad because he needlessly tortured a cat for his own amusement, and anyone would agree with me.

What he did was a long time ago, he won’t do it again. Why do we need to punish him or condemn him if he did it so long ago and won’t do it again. We need to forgive him. He didn’t do anything unforgivable. And NOBODY would think it’s unforgivable for him to violently beat someone or rob someone.
Fair enough. But I still think he's an asshole.

and YES YOU ARE AN NPC. If society’s moral panic over animal abuse didn’t exist, you wouldn’t be this sensitive to animal abuse.
You are wrong.
I'm sensitive to it because I know what it's like to be abused for entertainment when you're powerless, so animal abuse makes me feel second-hand pain. That's why it fills me with rage, and it's one of the things that makes me a misanthrope, how people derive pleasure out of inflicting pain and suffering.

I guarantee you just act like water boarding a cat is equivalent to murdering people because society at large acts like this. I bet if he smacked an animal at age 5 you’d still act like he’s a child killer
It's not equivalent at all, duh. But yes, it still makes me mad, just not to the same extent as a PETA retard.

no, animals aren’t going to be nice if you leave them alone. Walking by a bear or lion is enough to be mauled
My point is that simply avoiding them and not trying to provoke them will lessen the chances of getting mauled to almost nothing, which is just common sense. An animal is dumb and has no concept of right or wrong, they just follow their instincts. A human, however, fully understands what is right and wrong, and they know exactly what they're doing when they're torturing someone or something for their own sick amusement. And THAT, pisses me off.

Then what is the basis of morals then, if it is not our emotions? I think it's bad because he needlessly tortured a cat for his own amusement, and anyone would agree with me.

Fair enough. But I still think he's an asshole.

You are wrong.
I'm sensitive to it because I know what it's like to be abused for entertainment when you're powerless, so animal abuse makes me feel second-hand pain. That's why it fills me with rage, and it's one of the things that makes me a misanthrope, how people derive pleasure out of inflicting pain and suffering.

It's not equivalent at all, duh. But yes, it still makes me mad, just not to the same extent as a PETA retard.

My point is that simply avoiding them and not trying to provoke them will lessen the chances of getting mauled to almost nothing, which is just common sense. An animal is dumb and has no concept of right or wrong, they just follow their instincts. A human, however, fully understands what is right and wrong, and they know exactly what they're doing when they're torturing someone or something for their own sick amusement. And THAT, pisses me off.
Emotions are based on gut feelings, not reason or logic, that's why we shouldn't allow our emotions to take over what we decide is morally right or wrong. Saying murder is wrong because it harms people is rational, but saying we need to execute murderers simply because you want revenge rather than for deciding whether the death penalty helps or not is when your emotions prevent you from focusing on reason. also, again he did long ago. stop condemning people for past mistakes.

no, because animals aren't defenseless. if they were, why do cats scratch your face off or dogs viciously bite you? why do lions and bears maul you? just because they can't talk or do other human things doesn't mean they're defenseless.

and no, an animal will still maul you even if you ignore it. that's why it's dumb to say animals are "innocent".

dude, waterboarding a cat is about as bad as maybe beating someone into a hospital or robbing someone at gunpoint. in fact maybe less horrible/painful than those crimes. A cat is NOT more susceptible to pain than humans. your appeal to emotion because "buh muh animals sacred" is just appeal to emotion.

and no, a moralfag isn't someone who cares about morals, it's where they use morals to overreact to things and justify irrational thinking, like you.

and yes you are an NPC. the fact that it's an animal suddenly freaks you out like all normies do, like as if OP murdered children. waterboarding a cat is FAR from being the worst thing you can do to animals (or anyone in general). it's just society's extreme sensitivity to animal abuse that makes you act like as if he tortured infants and murdered them.

yes cats can defend themselves, they literally scratch your face off. and no animals don't only maul bad guys, they maul good guys too.

@JosefMengelecel look at this cuck
Just another moralfagging cuck. Who cares if he water boarded a cat? It’s just a fucking animal. He is really starting to act like some bitchy sjw going muh cats, muh animal rights.

Just another moralfagging cuck. Who cares if he water boarded a cat? It’s just a fucking animal. He is really starting to act like some bitchy sjw going muh cats, muh animal rights.
I don’t know why people are so overly sensitive to animals. They act like even the most mild animal abuse is equivalent to torturing and murdering 10000000 people.

I don’t know why people are so overly sensitive to animals. They act like even the most mild animal abuse is equivalent to torturing and murdering 10000000 people.
It’s just the typical npc behavior that normies exhibit

It was several years ago, get over it. You wouldn’t have been this upset if he violently beat the shit outta someone into a hospital or robbed a guy at gunpoint, but because its a cat you act like he raped and killed a toddler
Cats are more important than our specie. Since our females are shit our specie is shit.

Chad vs catcel.

Was the cat a russian spy?

This is why u inkel