Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cold approaching went exactly as I thought it would

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
My biology final just finished and I was dismissed early after doing the test and I sat near a short haired blonde foid while waiting for the bus who also finished the same test and I tried to start a conversation about the test but she mostly ignored me and gave me yes or no answers and then I just decided to ask for her number and she said “Uhhh I don’t remember it” and I knew that she wasn’t Interested and I didn’t want to push my luck any further and I got in my bus and went home to write this post. I guess her personality detector knew that I post on .is multiple times a day and I only take one shower a day instead of 10 and I haven’t gotten 10 haircuts. Over for me, mang.

Last edited:
Damn that's cold af

Imagine approaching as a curry.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It’s your personality :foidSoy:

@GriffithIsInnocent sorry mang i couldn’t record :feelsUgh:

told you last time that you will be cold rejected

told you last time that you will be cold rejected

Proto-peans tend to overvalue themselves quite a bit.

They don't have the SMV of a European woman yet insist on behaving like vain cunts.

Cold approaching works as 6+/10 SMV not face kek

I guess her personality detector knew that I post on .is multiple times a day and I only take one shower a day instead of ten and I haven’t gotten 10 haircuts. Over for me, mang.

Unironically what Bluepilled cucks believe.

bluepilled
No I knew she’d say no but I’m bored and this will be the only opportunity for me to cold approach for this semester so I decided to give it a try

Cold approaching works as 6+/10 SMV not face kek

Yes, for 6/10's it's hell on earth but they can have a rare success. 7/10 receive IOI's and while over 90% reject them they have relatively a lot of success and could theoretically sleep with a different toilet every night or every other night based on his skills (Redpill "game" actually works for Chadlites), 8+/10 only get rejected 80% of the time and get STRONG IOI's, they get approached by toilets regularly, and will tell us ugly men "just approach a few toilets in the streets bro, she'll give you signals to show her interest bro". Just because you receive them doesn't mean that the rest of us do. :feelswhat:

You gotta know ur limits as an incel, I don't even talk to foids anymore unless I have to just avoid shit like this
Tbh but I like annoying them JFL

Yes, for 6/10's it's hell on earth but they can have a rare success. 7/10 receive IOI's and while over 90% reject them they have relatively a lot of success and could theoretically sleep with a different toilet every night or every other night based on his skills (Redpill "game" actually works for Chadlites), 8+/10 only get rejected 80% of the time and get STRONG IOI's, they get approached by toilets regularly, and will tell us ugly men "just approach a few toilets in the streets bro, she'll give you signals to show her interest bro". Just because you receive them doesn't mean that the rest of us do. :feelswhat:
I had a chad friend in my teenage years with a broken leg and we went through the mall and all teen girls were approaching him how poor he is with broken leg and how it happened.

I broked my arm half a year later and asked him to come to mall again and foids only looked at him kek

Imagine cold approaching cunts in the year 2023, over for you. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

@GriffithIsInnocent sorry mang i couldn’t record :feelsUgh:
All good mang thanks for informing us. “Uhhh I don’t remember it” is fucking rough. Out of all the excuses that’s what she uses.

Try to ask an ugly or fat girl next time. Just to see what she says.

Low inhib mogger; I could never do that. Being sub 5 pretty much means ~99% failure rate. Brutal

Low inhib mogger; I could never do that. Being sub 5 pretty much means ~99% failure rate. Brutal
though I am a truecel I'm grateful that fate wasn't cruel enough to make me high inhib.

Deathnics approaching foids in public is liable to get you in trouble brocel, your lucky to have escaped in one piece