Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost destroyed my life today

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
I was in the tram when a Stacy went with her big ass against my knee (I was sitting,she was standing). She turned around, looking at me horrified because she thought for the first 10 seconds that I assaulted her, but thank god her Stacy friend, who saw everything corrected her, I would‘ve unironically killed myself if it really went down and she reported me

I was in the tram when a Stacy went with her big ass against my knee (I was sitting,she was standing). She turned around, looking at me horrified because she thought for the first 10 seconds that I assaulted her, but thank god her Stacy friend, who saw everything corrected her, I would‘ve unironically killed myself if it really went down and she reported me
Stacy protector? Hmm

They would have likely made a scene or called the cops if I were you in that situation

wrap a knife around your knee

that way the next time a foid does this, you can assfuck her with knife

she will not even mind it when she is dead

Ass so Fat she thought you assaulted her :feelskek:

Truly A Foid Moment

Big booty bitches are low iq :lul:

how is that even possible