Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My honest opinion on approaching as a blackcel

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
As a blackcel I always viewed approaching degrading, humiliating. Why it's me that should talk to a girl first ? Ngl I have ego . I used to scream when I lost against the computer at mortal Kombat and FIFA despite playing on the hardest level. In Highschool I hate when someone beat me in ping pong . I hate losing . I hate when someone is in position of dominating me . There are many girls i stopped talking to them based on how much time they take to answer, how they answer...

I don't think I'd be able to handle rejection. I have less than 7 months in USA and I've not approached a white girl.

My worst stories from college (home country)are :
- junior year (after being Blackpilled)
I approached this girl and talked (for at least 15 mins) to her after many second thought, I was waiting her to ask my number she didn't. I resist the urge to ask hers's I didn't.
Next time I saw her , I asked her number . She gave me a fake number (maybe I typed it wrong).when I saw her next time I didn't tell her it didn't work. Anyway many times I was trying to find an empty classroom to studymax I found her with her bf . My heart was tearing.
One morning I was talking to her we exchanged TikTok, as a stemcel I want to send her a screen video of an an app I built . She gave me her Whatsapp number. On Whatsapp if the someone added you , you'll see his/her profile picture. She talked to me on Whatsapp but didn't saved my number. Until now I've never talked to her

-freshman year
I thought we had a good chemistry, me and this girl in the French class. After the class I approached her . I was shaking the words couldn't leave my mouth. By pity she gaved me her number and ignored my messages. Weeks later I see her with her bf . I realized she wasn't that beautiful. But the rejection hurted me

-sophomore year
I always tell my volleyball friend how I loved seeing this pre med girl . One day he fucking called her . We talked for 2 minutes, the conversation was quite awkward. I hated this moment. When we (me and my friends )were going home . I saw she was watching me while talking to her friends . I bet she was saying them how this sub,5 thought he had a chance with me.
We never talked anymore despite seeing each other very often on campus.

I can't handle rejection. I Don't plan to approach any Asian , white, latina in USA .
Why it's me that should lower myself to them ? ( ngl I feel superior). I remember how this normies from my home country was telling me how girl used to cross street to come stop and talk to her (he's gay btw it's not too visible).
I consider myself as a sub 5 despite being 6'.
In my home country I received some ioi and was scared to approach it's not now I will approach girl that completely ignore me.

Last edited:
@faded @Evangelioncel @Vendetta @idiot_cel @Grim_Reaper

As a blackcel I always viewed approaching degrading, humiliating. Why it's me that should talk to a girl first ? Ngl I have ego . I used to scream when I lost against the computer at mortal Kombat and FIFA despite playing on the hardest level. In Highschool I hate when someone beat me in ping pong . I hate losing . I hate when someone is in position of dominating me . There are many girls i stopped talking to them based on how much time they take to answer, how they answer...

I don't think I'd be able to rejection. I have less than 7 months in the country and I've not approached a white girl.

My worst stories from college (home country)are :
- junior year (after being Blackpilled)
I approached this girls talk to her , I was waiting her to ask me her number she didn't. I resist the urge to ask hers's I didn't.
Next time I saw her , I asked her number . She gave me a fake number (maybe I typed it wrong).when I saw her next time I didn't tell her it didn't work. Anyway many times I was trying an empty classroom to studymax I found her with her bf . My heart was tearing.
One morning I was talking to her we exchanged TikTok, as a stemcel I want to send her a screen video of an an app I built . She gave me her Whatsapp number. On Whatsapp if the someone added you , you'll see his/her profile picture. She talked to me on Whatsapp but didn't saved my number. Until now I've never talked to her

-freshman year
I thought we had a good chemistry, me and this girl in the French class. After the class I approached her . I was shaking the words couldn't leave my mouth. By pity she gaved me her number and ignored my messages. Weeks later I see her with her bf . I realized she wasn't that beautiful. But the rejection hurted me

-sophomore year
I always tell my volleyball friend how I loved seeing this pre med girl . One day he fucking called her . We talked for 2 minutes, the conversation was quite awkward. I hated this moment. When we (me and my friends )were going home . I saw she was watching me while talking to her friends . I bet she was saying them how this sub,5 thought he had a chance with me.
We never talked anymore despite seeing each other very often on campus.

I can't handle rejection. I Don't plan to approach any Asian , white, latina in USA .
Why it's me that should lower myself to them ? ( ngl I feel superior). I remember how this normies from my home country was telling me how girl used to cross street to come stop and talk to her (he's gay btw not it's not too visible).
I consider myself as a sub 5 despite being 6'.
In my home country I received some ioi and was scared to approach it's not now I will approach girl that completely ignore me.

It's the natural way, especially since foids have more value why would they approach. Or in religious communities you approach the girl's father, that seems more respectable.
Brutal, if they love you they can approach too

It’s good to approach so you AT LEAST KNOW WHERE YOU STAND

Online dating is not enough?
Everyone says females are chad only on dating apps, and dating apps is real life, but i swear to god every time i go outside and see couples the males always look normie (no homo)

Everyone says females are chad only on dating apps, and dating apps is real life, but i swear to god every time i go outside and see couples the males always look normie (no homo)
I am agree with that you said

Moneymaxx but better to kys shitskin

@faded @Evangelioncel @Vendetta @idiot_cel @Grim_Reaper
Maybe go and try approaching them instead of being an ass about it bro :feelsUgh: you're not superior to other races just because you're black jfl. You're saying this in a forum with mayos, curries, noodles. Stop your egotistical shit you're an incel you have no choice but to approach to see where you stand. Every man will approach actually, no foid is gonna come up to you and start sucking your cock.

I agree with you I hate the fact that we should talk to them instead of they to us. I'm more than any foid on the planet. I'm more interesting and intelligent than any cunt that I ever talk to. They should be talking to me instead of me putting in all the effort like wtf is this shit. Why are women the prize? They're all boring, stupid, weak and evil manipulative cunts.

Were
I agree with you I hate the fact that we should talk to them instead of they to us. I'm more than any foid on the planet. I'm more interesting and intelligent than any cunt that I ever talk to. They should be talking to me instead of me putting in all the effort like wtf is this shit. Why are women the prize? They're all boring, stupid, weak and evil manipulative cunts.
Adding to the fact that we've to pay for dates, wedding, gift.. etc

Maybe go and try approaching them instead of being an ass about it bro :feelsUgh: you're not superior to other races just because you're black jfl. You're saying this in a forum with mayos, curries, noodles. Stop your egotistical shit you're an incel you have no choice but to approach to see where you stand. Every man will approach actually, no foid is gonna come up to you and start sucking your cock.
If I approach does that mean I'm ugly because no one approached me during my 7 months in USA?

If I approach does that mean I'm ugly because no one approached me during my 7 months in USA?
Nigga no............. are you actually serious saying this? We have incels on here who have never been approached for decades. Not approaching is a major fakecel trait.

I’m a blackcel too, I would never in my wildest dreams even consider approaching a foid that wasn’t black because of the racepill

Rules for US do not apply to CHAD

I’m a blackcel too, I would never in my wildest dreams even consider approaching a foid that wasn’t black because of the racepill
The racepill is brutal