Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clara from IT caught lying once again

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Starting off lets not forget the post that IT still have pinned that post @PPEcel debunked in this thread (see below) in which it was found that the post had an accuracy rate of about 8.3%. The rest of it is either inaccurate, or simply made up. Lies designed to feed people misinformation.

Well its clear that credibility isn't really something they consider. Take this recent post for instance and read the claims.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y4g1bl/goodbye_and_thank_you/

"I decided" Jfl nope. Reddit decided for you sweaty :foidSoy:

Also theres this at the end jfl (this is what delusion and inflated sense of power looks like) Never gonna happen

So the claim is that she "deleted her account". But there's an error in this logic. To prove a point I went ahead and made a throwaway and deleted it to show you all what happens to a deleted reddit account.

Exactly what you'd expect right. Reddit just letting you know what's happened to the account. Lets have a look at clara's account

Suspended. Meaning not only did she lie about the situation to garner sympathy and to spin a narrative. Given her record of flat out lying and low credibility at this point, I assume that the rest of her post is exaggerated and full of lies. Do I doubt some people sent her some dumb shit, not entirely no. This is the internet, and retards like that do exist. But I take the magnitude of it that she tried to convey with a grain of salt (Take the boy who cried wolf). But she must have been banned for something right? Some sort of hate speech related stuff perhaps? It's also fair assumption given IT. Hell, here's doogy himself pretty much acknowledging that clara herself, and many other members of his sub make violent threats and is advising them to not do so, not because he thinks it's wrong to call for violence, but because they might get banned from reddit :cryfeels:

Doogy himself is no stranger to these attitudes. Infact he was originally banned from the sub for stating that he believes incels exist only to be killed en masse. Clearly Doogy is an advocate (pun intended) of violence and mass killings, but now decides to be coy about showing it so as to not get banned.

One thing that IT users love to do is pull the "guilt by association" card. But when they share spaces with people who have been found to be deplorable and call for such things. Encourage suicide and whatnot, it's totally fine. It doesnt count when applying their own rules unto them. a rule for thee but not for me:feels:

Funnily enough i've spoken to a lot of "temporary" IT members. They dont stay there too long very often and eventually come back some day and say "yeah these people are insane too" or something to that effect. Others lurk, still hold that same view but ofc dont vocalize it. I've had some interesting talks with those members of the sub. So it shows that some of their members can recognize this and move on, not wanting to be associated. They should take their own advice:feelshaha:

I'll keep it simple: IncelTear is a hate group that should be banned from Reddit.

Hahahahahahaha get suspended you cunt.

It's funny how uncritically they believe anything anyone says if it fits into their silly worldview.

It's funny how uncritically they believe anything anyone says if it fits into their silly worldview.
And yet they complain at us jfl. Hypocrisy at its finest

Why do people even waste time browsing their shitty subreddit. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Why do people even waste time browsing their shitty subreddit. I'd rather watch paint dry.
Why does anyone use reddit at this point. I guess we have nothing better to do aha. I know I don't. It's free entertainment sometimes.

Who is she and why do you know her on a first name basis :feelswhere:

based thread buddy boyo :feelsautistic:

So the claim is that she "deleted her account".
also just rhetorical question could you undelete your account, after the deletion has been finalized as she claimed? :feelshehe:

Doogy himself is no stranger to these attitudes. Infact he was originally banned from the sub for stating that he believes incels exist only to be killed en masse. Clearly Doogy is an advocate (pun intended) of violence and mass killings, but now decides to be coy about showing it so as to not get banned.
Now he calls everyone a pedophile. Which is actually more illegal than supporting violence/genocide. There is more legal grey area for incitement than libel. Calling someone a pedophile is literally textbook defamation.

Libel and Slander are two different offenses. Libel is restricted basically to written statements, but it can be committed by signs, pictures, or other representations of a person or his acts. Slander is limited to statements made by word of mouth.

Because it is in more permanent form and therefore arguably more harmful, written defamation is actionable without proof of “special damages". All that must be shown is that the words were written and that they were defamatory (and untrue) in regards to the person to whom they referred. The standard for a cause of action in written and untrue defamation is not a difficult one to establish.

vs. incitement
In criminal law, incitement is the encouragement of another person to commit a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, some or all types of incitement may be illegal. Where illegal, it is known as an inchoate offense, where harm is intended but may or may not have actually occurred.

He has outright called me a pedophile on three separate occasions, none of which were duly warranted.
Not that I care, but he obviously hasn't learned his lesson.

Funnily enough i've spoken to a lot of "temporary" IT members. They dont stay there too long very often and eventually come back some day and say "yeah these people are insane too" or something to that effect. Others lurk, still hold that same view but ofc dont vocalize it. I've had some interesting talks with those members of the sub. So it shows that some of their members can recognize this and move on, not wanting to be associated. They should take their own advice:feelshaha:
Yeah I used to think IT posters were normies, but the only people that really use that subreddit are clearly mentally ill or very low IQ.

Last edited:
whore

also rent free tbh

Dealing with incels can become very stressful; they may be incompetent fools, but they have experience in causing stress in others
Experience in causing stress in others :lul: :lul:also known as trolling.

And tell me who chooses to continually engage with incels again? Considering dealing with us is VERY stressful. Surely no one would want to read our content and share it with their friends every waking day of their life.

I've had decent conversations with former IT members too. I won't name them because I think that they are decent people. They were shocked that I'm not hate filled, just because I'm an Incel. I hate the stigma the hateful ones have given us.

Starting off lets not forget the post that IT still have pinned that post @PPEcel debunked in this thread (see below) in which it was found that the post had an accuracy rate of about 8.3%. The rest of it is either inaccurate, or simply made up. Lies designed to feed people misinformation.

Well its clear that credibility isn't really something they consider. Take this recent post for instance and read the claims.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y4g1bl/goodbye_and_thank_you/

View attachment 666718

"I decided" Jfl nope. Reddit decided for you sweaty :foidSoy:

Also theres this at the end jfl (this is what delusion and inflated sense of power looks like) Never gonna happen
View attachment 666710

So the claim is that she "deleted her account". But there's an error in this logic. To prove a point I went ahead and made a throwaway and deleted it to show you all what happens to a deleted reddit account.

View attachment 666711

Exactly what you'd expect right. Reddit just letting you know what's happened to the account. Lets have a look at clara's account

View attachment 666713

Suspended. Meaning not only did she lie about the situation to garner sympathy and to spin a narrative. Given her record of flat out lying and low credibility at this point, I assume that the rest of her post is exaggerated and full of lies. Do I doubt some people sent her some dumb shit, not entirely no. This is the internet, and retards like that do exist. But I take the magnitude of it that she tried to convey with a grain of salt (Take the boy who cried wolf). But she must have been banned for something right? Some sort of hate speech related stuff perhaps? It's also fair assumption given IT. Hell, here's doogy himself pretty much acknowledging that clara herself, and many other members of his sub make violent threats and is advising them to not do so, not because he thinks it's wrong to call for violence, but because they might get banned from reddit :cryfeels:

View attachment 666716

View attachment 666715

One thing that IT users love to do is pull the "guilt by association" card. But when they share spaces with people who have been found to be deplorable and call for such things. Encourage suicide and whatnot, it's totally fine. It doesnt count when applying their own rules unto them. a rule for thee but not for me:feels:

ok and?

i dont get why you guys are so obsessed with IT. if you just ignore them it will be like they dont exist. you are just empowering them by doing all this shit.

@Hopium points out that foid hatred and foid worship is the same thing. and with all this stalking of ITfoids it is teetering on foid worship. really ive been disappointed with all the shameless foid worshipping by the moderation that has come out over the last couple of days. like i dont even talk to foids. i dont understand why as a blackpilled incel you would care so much about these worthless pieces of meat if youre not fucking them.

Now he calls everyone a pedophile. Which is actually more illegal than supporting violence/genocide. There is more legal grey area for incitement than libel. Calling someone a pedophile is literally textbook defamation.
Pretty sure his own words and self professed story out him as a predator given their definition. A few members on IT have even mentioned this to me. Not all of them like him tbh.
Yeah I used to think IT posters were normies, but the only people that really use that subreddit are clearly mentally ill or very low IQ.
Normal people dont spend their days stalking lonely virgin men on the internet, and then develop a huge hate complex over them.

No. Once an account is deleted, afaik it's not recoverable. Infact before deletion you have to tick a box agreeing to the fact that your account will be unrecoverable after the fact
further disproves her single digit IQ claim :feelsautistic:

Experience in causing stress in others :lul: :lul:also known as trolling.

And tell me who chooses to continually engage with incels again? Considering dealing with us is VERY stressful. Surely no one would want to read our content and share it with their friends every waking day of their life.
They dont know when they're being baited. Which is a good 70-80% of their posts tbh.

“my IQ decreased by reading all there bs.”

Implying you weren’t retarded already.
45D3B816 2B28 4807 AFC6 23E5C8F640A1

“there bs”
BC7E0EA7 728A 4C53 BE8D 3B78633AAB61

What an absolute retard she is. Unlike I, the most complete being of this universe. Who is more intelligent than all by virtue of being me. I am the speaker of objective truths. Everything I preach becomes a reality.

Also a reminder that her looksmatch is the Geico caveman.
BB4E9AB7 E238 450E BDC4 7496D560514A

i’m the one who got clara banned lmfao.

i’ve gotten many of them banned. i have it all in my post history with proof. it’s so easy to manipulate reddit rules against them

I've had decent conversations with former IT members too. I won't name them because I think that they are decent people. They were shocked that I'm not hate filled, just because I'm an Incel. I hate the stigma the hateful ones have given us.
Same here too tbh. They're often shocked. Its like a two way street I guess. The old IT had a discord server, a handful of mods were in there and after talking to countless incels properly for a long time. they all realised that the sub was bullshit, I got along fairly well with them in th end tbh. And we ended up getting andy to nuke it himself in the end:feelshaha:

ok and?

i dont get why you guys are so obsessed with IT. if you just ignore them it will be like they dont exist. you are just empowering them by doing all this shit.

@Hopium points out that foid hatred and foid worship is the same thing. and with all this stalking of ITfoids it is teetering on foid worship. really ive been disappointed with all the shameless foid worshipping by the moderation that has come out over the last couple of days. like i dont even talk to foids. i dont understand why as a blackpilled incel you would care so much about these worthless pieces of meat if youre not fucking them.
If you dont care then ignore it. Theres a difference between people flat out worshiping them and calling out their dumb shit.

79F22028 28F3 4C08 82C2 261BA1523F7A

Im sure you’re convinced you’re a notch above the rest of us just because you’ve now received your validation from IT troons.

“my IQ decreased by reading all there bs.”

Implying you weren’t retarded already.
View attachment 666808
“there bs”
View attachment 666809
What an absolute retard she is. Unlike I, the most complete being of this universe. Who is more intelligent than all by virtue of being me. I am the speaker of objective truths. Everything I preach becomes a reality.

Also a reminder that her looksmatch is the Geico caveman.
View attachment 666811
Probably couldnt deal with increased IQ and mistook it for the opposite

i’m the one who got clara banned lmfao.

i’ve gotten many of them banned. i have it all in my post history with proof. it’s so easy to manipulate reddit rules against them
Most likely a bunch of people tbh. Its rare for a single report to result unless its a clear infraction. Quite the same though. Report where you can.

If you dont care then ignore it.
when i click on the profile of a janny theres no button to ignore
Theres a difference between people flat out worshiping them and calling out their dumb shit.
they are similar in that they are both just ways of giving them attention. calling them out doesn't really change anything either. they arent gonna have their minds changed, and its not like plebbit will do anything about it

when i click on the profile of a janny theres no button to ignore
dont click on the thread then. You saw the title

they are similar in that they are both just ways of giving them attention. calling them out doesn't really change anything either. they arent gonna have their minds changed, and its not like plebbit will do anything about it
Everyone talking to anyone and acknowledging anyone is attention. You cant avoid it if you talk to people or mention people anywhere. Its not really about changing their mind. They're set in their ways. It's just a worthwhile point to make.

Same here too tbh. They're often shocked. Its like a two way street I guess. The old IT had a discord server, a handful of mods were in there and after talking to countless incels properly for a long time. they all realised that the sub was bullshit, I got along fairly well with them in th end tbh. And we ended up getting andy to nuke it himself in the end:feelshaha:
How's Andy doing these days?

How's Andy doing these days?
Not a clue. He just seemed to have disappeared. Not that I care. He did what I wanted him to do and served his purpose ngl. Props to him though. Atleast he's good enough to realize when the place had finally gone to shit. Hopefully doing something better with his life than hanging out with a bunch of mentally ill virgin stalkers

Not a clue. He just seemed to have disappeared. Not that I care. He did what I wanted him to do and served his purpose ngl. Props to him though. Atleast he's good enough to realize when the place had finally gone to shit. Hopefully doing something better with his life than hanging out with a bunch of mentally ill virgin stalkers
Good for him.

ITcels have a tendency to fly too close to the sun. They inevitably end up saying a bunch of wildly hateful stuff and making death threats and getting reported and suspended or banned.

ITcels have a tendency to fly too close to the sun. They inevitably end up saying a bunch of wildly hateful stuff and making death threats and getting reported and suspended or banned.
cant hide their true colours for long

IT is literally just an asylum but without doctors.

I cant believe they all lie, and they pretend they're rightous

you knew andy?

Let's face it. IT is just incels in denial and mentally ill people. Both side of the same coin.

ok and?

I forgot I wrote this