Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clara from IT caught lying once again

I'll keep it simple: IncelTear is a hate group that should be banned from Reddit.
Simply put. Even the name alone should get them banned. Imagine rejoicing because of the tears of lonely men. “I’m happy and I also mock this man because he is lonely, rejected, dejected and I long for his death because of the high standards of women resulting in him being an involuntary virgin, but it isn’t a hate group”:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

IT is a place where extremists trash us because of wrongthink. It deserves to be deleted

you knew andy?
Not really. But we got the message across to him. He listened. Tbh he was inactive as shit so I didnt think it would actually work for some months but got lucky I guess. He put out a few PSAs himself on the sub asking people to stop with all the bullshit, and I guess he looked more and didnt like what he saw and just pulled the plug

Simply put. Even the name alone should get them banned. Imagine rejoicing because of the tears of lonely men. “I’m happy and I also mock this man because he is lonely, rejected, dejected and I long for his death because of the high standards of women resulting in him being an involuntary virgin, but it isn’t a hate group”:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

:feelshaha:

IT is a place where extremists trash us because of wrongthink. It deserves to be deleted
Irony is, IT has more chance of being nuked than there is of them getting rid of this place

what else should we expect?

is clara hot
Anything is possible...?

I made a thread here ages ago "the women of inceltear calendar" just based on ones who had posted up :foidSoy: look at my tits / :foidSoy:lookat my ass pics on reddit. It wasn't too flash. Morbidly obese boons were strongly represented. So that's a self-selecting sample of IT women who WANT their bodies to be looked at, draw your own conclusions about what that means for the rest of the IT population.

Anything is possible...?

I made a thread here ages ago "the women of inceltear calendar" just based on ones who had posted up :foidSoy: look at my tits / :foidSoy:lookat my ass pics on reddit. It wasn't too flash. Morbidly obese boons were strongly represented. So that's a self-selecting sample of IT women who WANT their bodies to be looked at, draw your own conclusions about what that means for the rest of the IT population.
oink