Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chris Chan fucked his own mother WTF?

Brutal, it's over. It must do Snorlaxmaxxing.

I have a degree in Christine Chandler lore. I believe they slept in the same bed for a short while, but it was not for sexy time.

View: https://vocaroo.com/14HIUJb54GZW

:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I didn't know he could get lower than the whole tranny thing

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1627639906376.gif

she looks crazy. lost her mind
I hope he's acting wtf :feelswhat:
cope chrischan is mentally ill tranny. he is not acting
@Diocel @Irredeemable @your personality @Gymcelled @Pumkin @PPEcel @shii410 @Shigechi
trannyism + bullying fucked Chris Chan so much that now he has fucked his mother. he has become a literal mother fucker. :feelsUgh::feelsugh::feelspuke:
@BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo
Dude its Chris Chan of course he is not acting
this is a new low. legit unbelievable

Last edited:
I have a degree in Christine Chandler lore. I believe they slept in the same bed for a short while, but it was not for sexy time.
This is next level even for chris

What if he says that for attention?

apparently in Virgina incest is a felony and can mean prison for up to 10 years. holy fuck
What if he says that for attention?
I hope so

Some insane lines noted below from the audio tape
[PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT]
>“I don’t believe Mr. C ever reached her g spot” Referring to his father.

>“we went slow and steady and I encouraged her positively and let her make the first move, she wanted to and yeah”

>“I don’t remember exactly what she said but I think she was partially confused at one point but then she came around obviously”

>“it was some simple uuuh lip lock, lip to lip kiss content, it was actually good and it felt right”

>“I remember mentioning a long time ago that I even had dreams where I had sex with her” He’s confessed in the past to having dreams about sex with his Mom.

>“I’m obviously never gonna propose marriage to her at all because we’re already daughter and-“ cuts off. Chris identifies as a woman so he’s referring to himself. It’s confusing to write but he was going to say “we’re already daughter and Mother”.

>“we’ve been doing it every third night and the first night being on June 27”

>“it took us a few nights to figure out what-made-what go right and what feels right and yeah, she’s having a gooood time”

>“I haven’t called her mom in quite some time now, I’ve more been calling her love”

>“between Barbara and I it is an open relationship and I made that very clear with her”

>“I would want someone who is younger or closer to my age”

>“I was really feeling like I needed a sexual release”

>“Mainly I was just really really horny and I needed a true and honest relationship to come about, obviously this was one of the best ways to do it despite it being-“ unintelligible

View: https://youtu.be/urV7h_pT4kI

https://www.ageofconsent.net/laws/virginia/incest

Last edited:
Motherfucker lol

Who cares about some mentally ill faggot.

U can find online but incel tier 3.5/10

Trolls leaked text messages

It's worse than I could ever expect

He was a teen when he did it? Is that what he said?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChrisChanSonichu/comments/ouel67/more_barb_x_chris_leaks_from_the_trolls/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I knew this shit would happen. Barb has always had intentions with Chris, and it's quite clear that she's always wanted something from him from all the manipulation and possessive behavior over the years. Barb has finally gotten what she wanted after all these years. She wanted Chris to be her little fuckboy. His fragile little mind was being raped by Barb from the moment he was born, and probably for these exact reason.

Tbh, might be that his mother always planned this. She always seemed too mentally ill tbh

Last edited:
I thought it was just people saying stupid memes about Chris but God damn if that shit is all true. That creature keeps finding new lows. Chris-chan is the end result of living on the Internet.

I know the FBI Open Up thing is a meme, but I legit want for that to happen and they fire a million rounds into Chris's mom aka Incest Queen and haul Chris off to a facility for mentally handicapped abuse victims.

I know the FBI Open Up thing is a meme, but I legit want for that to happen and they fire a million rounds into Chris's mom aka Incest Queen and haul Chris off to a facility for mentally handicapped abuse victims.
Tbh they both need to be euthanized but it won't happen. At least his mom can't get pregnant so no child should be born out of this disgusting degeneracy.
He was a teen when he did it? Is that what he said?
he fucked her recently as of June or July.

he also has defended pedophilia and incest before.
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/fj3z6

Motherfucker lol
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he'd get intimate with his mother Barbara's corpse because he thinks of himself as a goddess after all and maybe his love will be able to bring her back to life or some shit like that..now anything is possible...

Wouldn't be surprising if a few years later people find that his mother is dead and he has been fucking her corpse for years thinking it will bring her back.:feelspuke::feelsUgh::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Tbh they both need to be euthanized but it won't happen. At least his mom can't get pregnant so no child should be born out of this disgusting degeneracy.
Imagine how fucked up that would be, a child being born from a tranny fucking his own mother :feelsohgod:

Imagine how fucked up that would be, a child being born from a tranny fucking his own mother :feelsohgod:
God that would be horrible. worse something like that probably has happened by now. There are already low IQ tards forcing their sons to dress like a foid, maybe selling the boy to fag pedos :feelspuke:.I remember seeing that twerking 10 year old drag queen:feelsugh::feelsUgh::feelspuke:.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he'd get intimate with his mother Barbara's corpse because he thinks of himself as a goddess after all and maybe his love will be able to bring her back to life or some shit like that..now anything is possible...

Wouldn't be surprising if a few years later people find that his mother is dead and he has been fucking her corpse for years thinking it will bring her back.:feelspuke::feelsUgh::feelspuke:
Reminds me of Edmund Kemper, dude killed his own mother and fucked her decapitated head :feelsohgod:

He then waited for her to fall asleep, where he snuck back into her room to bludgeon her with a claw hammer, and slit her throat with a penknife.[24][51] He then decapitated her and engaged in irrumatio with her severed head, then used it as a dart board. Kemper stated that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and, ultimately, "smashed her face in."[24][52] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate," Kemper later said: "as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years."[

Never heard of him but this is fucked up :dafuckfeels:

I’m going to tag @PPEcel on his day off for my post count

How much does it have until chris chan starts fucking kids?

How much does it have until chris chan starts fucking kids?
99CDEAF2 8C3B 4E07 BB72 E9223D342E2E

He will fuck his mother's corpse too and people will find out months or years later maybe :feelspuke:.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a few years here of him being arrested for raping someone's daughter or son.

View attachment 473453
He will fuck his mother's corpse too and people will find out months or years later maybe :feelspuke:.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a few years here of him being arrested for raping someone's daughter or son.
He won’t get arrested because he’s an “influencer” and they never get charged with sexual assault or rape just cancelled :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back